Oh noes! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elwine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:59 pm
*cries*

That's very sad. I hope it isn't Harry. But it kinda makes sense. But still really sad!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:55 pm
What's sad? The fact that Two major characters will die in the seventh book?  

WhiteWithSnow

elwine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:49 pm
Yes. And the fact that one of them will be Harry. I know it's probably needed for the story line and to ensure that no one else will do other things with him, but I cried really hard when Dumbledore and Ced died. I can't imagine if it's the person the whole series is about!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:18 pm
I think it might be Ron and Hermione that are going to die. There is also Ginny, and Harry to think on. But Definalty Ron, and Hermione.  

mimi-luna

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

batmannings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:39 pm
The two might be Voldemort and Harry. They may kill each other at the same time xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:55 am
I believe that it will be Hermione and Ron, as sad as that is. But then again either voldemort or Harry have to die. If that is the case I believe Voldemort will die instead.  

Mistress Miyako

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:51 pm
Veriverta
The two might be Voldemort and Harry. They may kill each other at the same time xp
That would be interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:52 pm
its gonna be harry.  

-o- Trinity -o-

Poor_huni

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:53 pm
ninja I think Harry dying may be more interesting than Voldie. But I dunno - Good triumphing over evil?

But one of the two major deaths has to be either Harry or Voldie, or there had better be some damn good epilogue stuff in the last chapter. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:26 pm
Veriverta
Yeah, probably...  

~I Love Mr Walrus~

batmannings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:54 pm
If that haoppened, I'd laugh, then I'd cry.

I's laugh because I'd be right, and it'd just be weird, then I'd cry because Harry'd be dead, and that's teh sad crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:49 am
Sakura_kura
Veriverta
That would be interesting.

Definately. I would like harry to survive though...  

RomanticEmo

Sixguns

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:19 am
Poor_huni
ninja I think Harry dying may be more interesting than Voldie. But I dunno - Good triumphing over evil?

But one of the two major deaths has to be either Harry or Voldie, or there had better be some damn good epilogue stuff in the last chapter. ninja

Yeah...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:31 pm
Maybe it's voldemort that will die, but NEVILLE kills him. Remember, he fits the requirments in the propechy as well as Harry, it was a coin toss as to which voldemort went after.  

Stronghearted11

Aquajade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:38 am
mimiluna
I think it might be Ron and Hermione that are going to die. There is also Ginny, and Harry to think on. But Definalty Ron, and Hermione.

I don't think Ron and Herminone are gonna die, I think it's either Harry and Voldemort, or Snape and Draco, or somebody else.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff