Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Plot-Dreamwalkers] And the World goes dark (Cast Inside) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurking?
  <3
  I want in on this?!? -pm me-
View Results

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:21 pm
This is a roleplay between the following herd members. Do not respond unless asked.
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Astorias Teepee | Jets Teepee | Kayas Teepee | Aras Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageWandering around the edge of the Herds lands she let out a soft sigh and a smile. How long had they been back now? A couple months at least, maybe less. Time just seemed to go by so quickly. Her thoughts drifted to that day. They had made it back home, somehow. Perhaps it had been a mixture of instinct and just being in the right place at the right time. She recalled how relieved she had felt and how happy Chimera had been as well. She knew that above anything Chimera was glad to be able to see her family again.

Chimera was with her as the two of them walked along. She knew better than to just go gallivanting into the fog and get lost again. She had definitely learned the hard way last time. She had honestly thought her and Eir were going to die out there and never make it back. Twisting her ears she flicked her tail and froze. She had thought she had heard something. "Did you hear that?" She asked the white mare and looked up towards her with a curious look on her face. She wasn't too worried about it being anything bad, they had always been safe within the herd so she never thought of the fact that they could still end up in danger.

Eir paused and listened as Chimera mentioned a noise. Blinking as she listened she thought she heard something too but it didn't sound like anything out of the ordinary. "I do hear it." She said looking around for the creator of the noise.

Chimera flicked her tail nervously and continued walking, if Eir wasn't worried, she wasn't going to be worried. At least that was what she told herself.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 pm
User ImageTalons grasped the branches of the tree they were perched in and gaze peered below as they scented the wind. So many smells surrounded their senses but only two of them stood out like wildfire. 'Food, delicious, hot-blooded morsels waiting to fall under our claws.' They thought to themselves as Khaalida made them more comfortable where they sat. A twig snapped from the branch they clung too and fell to the earth below them. Khaalida paid it no mind, it wasn't anything to them. It didn't even register it might be heard by the prey they had taken a liking too, despite not even seeing them yet.

Waiting was a game they could do, almost easily enough. They were hungry so they were getting a little impatient but Khaalida kept them at bay. They could do this, they didn't want their food to get away like it had in the past. They had to do this the right way, a one shot sort of deal. They knew their sister felt the same, even if she wasn't the one in control at the moment. Khaalida sneered, soon, soon their claws would be covered in the blood of their meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageChimera kept a little ahead of her companion and nipped at a couple blades of grass here and there, her tail flicking happily behind her, the nervous worry gone already. Twisting her ears again she thought she heard it again. What was that noise? Was it something in the trees? She wasn't exactly sure since the fog was so heavy it was hard to see anything within any great distance, especially upwards. Maybe it was just nothing.

Eir shifted her wings against her side as the two of them walked and she smiled as Chimera ate and she nipped at a few blades of grass herself. While she wasn't entirely that hungry it was something to pass the time a bit. She had gathered a great deal of herbs already in the season to include some extra so anything she was to collect now would really just be that. Though she knew there would always be some more plants to gather if she came across any that she needed or if they interested her. Looking around for a second she wondered why she got an uneasy feeling all of a sudden.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Anticipation coursed through them and they heard movement below, it was time. Expanding their wings they launched themselves from the branch and soared downwards, while it was hard to see their sense of smell was keen and guided them. Talons extended as they plowed through the air and grabbed onto the black and red form as it came into view.

Everything happened so quickly that Chimera didn't have time to react. One second she was happily eating grass, the next second a heavy weight and sharp pain had her thrown into the ground and she let out a scream in terror as she was unable to move, this massive form of wings and claws towering on top of her. User Image User Image

Eir didn't know what to do in that moment except the only thing she could think of. As the large hawk crashed into Chimera she charged the beast, striking at it with her hooves and horn.

Khaalida hissed and released the pronghorn and turned their attention towards the large winged mare that was striking at them with hooves and horn. Screeching a cry that was as terrible as it was threatening they transformed into their full size. A wicked grin spread across their muzzle as they were now a much greater match for the white mare.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:21 am
I DO apologize in advance but Khaalida is quite vicious and being she is a purewalker I play her as such. I tried to tone down how I wrote her just a bit since I'm not sure everyone's comfort level but I couldn't make it any more subtle without taking away from her character. Her post is at the end and I'll highlight it in red so you can skip past it if you don't want to read it.

User ImageAll she knew is that one second she had this lumbering bird on top of her and the next Eir was kicking it off of her small body. Still shook and frozen with fear she willed herself to move, to get up, to do anything. Finally she felt her breathing slow down enough she could think straight and she got up quickly and turned to see what was going on. A massive creature, something she could only imagine was a nightmare, loomed over herself and Eir, it's talons and beak seeming to glint in the light of the day. There wasn't anything Chimera could do here except to get help. She was no match for a creature that size and quite frankly neither was Eir. Not alone.

"I'll go get help." She called at Eir as she turned and frantically ran to find her parents or Ramiel, or someone. Ramiel would at least be able to round up some of the champions right? Her little mind raced as she dashed away from the scene, she didn't want to leave her but she had no other choice. She knew Eir wasn't going to be able to do this on her own and she feared that even with her getting help it might not come in time and that worried her more than anything else. She doubted the Oneiroi would call her home too soon, but you never could tell.

Shaking her head to clear her mind of such thoughts she sought out the only member she knew that could help and one she was familiar with, Ramiel. She was now cursing herself for being such a shy thing and not getting to know the other herd members more. She just figured, she had Eir, why would she need anyone else?

What a fool.

JetAlmeara
You can honestly have it be whoever who she comes across. ^^

User ImageAs she watched the creature transform she felt every fiber of her being vibrate with raw terror, she had met questionable creatures before but this, this was something else. This was pure and utter evil, this was a Nightmare in it's purest form and she was essentially doomed. That's what it felt like. The large hawk as it had been would have been hard to deal with but manageable but not this, not a creature of this magnitude.

Still, she watched as Chimera went for help and that gave her hope, while small it was still hope. She didn't know what to do in this moment, the creature was no longer attacking Chimera and was focused on her, which had been what she wanted but now she didn't know WHAT the next move should be. It's not like she could just charge the creature. Shifting her wings on her side she contemplated flying but it would take momentum to get her off the ground and she was fairly certain the creature would catch her mid-stride so that was out of the question.

At least she had her hooves and horn. While her horn was mainly used for healing she knew it could serve as a weapon if she wanted. And now was one of those times. She didn't like the way it stared at her and she didn't like the fact it had attacked Chimera. For the first time in her life she felt anger, it was a red hot feeling and she didn't like it but at the same time she fueled herself with it because Oneiroi knew she needed it.

Still, she didn't want it to go further into the herd, to find anyone off guard so she had to keep it here. "Must you attack those much smaller than you instead of trying against someone your own size?" She taunted it, she had to keep it's focus here.

User ImageKhaalida wasn't exactly pleased the smaller snack had gotten away. It had been a while since they had eaten such tender flesh, still this white mare would likely do, if she stopped fighting the inevitable. A hiss escaped their hooked beak as the creature spoke and they let out a mechanical like laugh that was as terrible as it was ugly. "You all do and say the same thing, but it's not enough. It will never be enough. You will die by my claws and your entrails will feed my hunger." Expanding their wings they dug their talons into the earth and felt their muscles quivering beneath their skin. Yes, they would make a wonderful meal out of this precious little pony. They would tear open it's throat and feast on it's insides.

Without warning the struck, their body lunged towards the white mare, careful to avoid the horn atop it's delicious head and they lashed out with their claws and beak, talons connecting with delicate flesh and beak tearing at whatever they could grab onto. By the time they were finished with this mare anyone that came across it's body would stop and wonder what the mangled bones had been.

"You will know true terror as you watch your life exit your body." They laughed as they took a swipe at the mares face and felt red hot blood splatter against their talons. They heard the cry of pain and terror come from the female and it fueled their blood lust but they also didn't want it to end too quickly so they stepped back a second to admire their work. Yes,
this was very nice indeed. Bits of flesh clung to her chest where claws had ripped the skin from it's place and there was no way this mare would ever see again. However stood she did, despite the pain she was obviously in.

This just made this all the better for Khaalida, "Yes, continue to try and fight. You will just die like there rest that came before you." The smell was intoxicating and they breathed it in and closed their eyes for a moment while they savored this. Yes, this was very nice, very nice indeed. While they typically killed in a quick manner this time Khaalida had full control and wanted it to last, wanted to extend it for as long as possible before taking away their final breath. Their sister wasn't as withholding about things and always ended things before they could thoroughly enjoy themselves. Today Khaalida had the reigns and they could feel their sister wanting in on it but they refused to let them out, this was their time, their moment. They could wait.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Ramiel nodded slightly to Bru as he went on, describing the patrol he and few of the other champions had just finished around the watering hole.
Although some strange animal prints had been found the trail had been lost rather quickly and as far as anyone could tell it was nothing more than some passing wildlife.

"So there was nothing else out of the ordinary?" He questioned once the other stallion had finished.

Bruadair shifted his weight slightly, casting his memories back through the patrol for anything he might have missed telling Ramiel. "No,
nothing looked overly suspicious, it was quite calm, it's been quite calm actually...for a while now."

"Yes, and it's been an overly warm season which it making me a bit more nervous I suppose, In any case, I'm sure your right and there is nothing to worry about." Ramiel concluded shaking his head slightly to toss away the nagging feeling that had been bothering him for a while now. It was too quiet and no matter how often Drifa and Pha told him to appreciate these quiet times that the Oneiroi sent them, it was simply in Ramiel's nature to be overly concerned.
"Well we will continue the patrols of course and if anything shows up we will be ready for it." Bru assured his leader. IT was hard he imagine to have the entire safety of the herd resting on your shoulders.

"Of course" Ramiel replied warmly "I know that you are all capable and do your duties well." No matter his worry Ramiel didn't want his Champions feeling as though they were letting him down. "Why don't you go and..."Ramiel let his voice trail off, his ear-pricking slightly, he could have sworn: "Did you hear something?" He asked Bru as he peered through the mists "I thought I heard tiny hooves."  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:58 am
User Image As she searched frantically for someone she neglected to notice that she had gone unscathed by the Nightmares claws.The wounds weren't excessively deep but they were bleeding rather noticeably, the liquid almost blending in with her red markings.

Her heart was still racing and she finally caught a familiar sight and ran towards Ramiel and Bruadair terror written all across her face. However, as she went to speak she burst into tears for the mere fact she had found someone to help. "Ra-ra-Ramiel," She sobbed out, her body shaking from blood loss and exhaustion. "It's... There's a Nightmare in the Valley, Eir is still there with it." She managed the words out, pleas of help within her eyes begging him to save her bonded like she had saved her. "She fought it off me but it's too big for her." She started crying again, unsure of what to do. She was too small to do any more help than this.

But still, she had done what she could and that should be enough right? "Do you think we'll make it back in time?" Their herd was rather big to her so she'd have to lead them back. She could do that, force herself to have the strength to take them to where she was. Since they were pretty much all in a valley. She knew where she was, just not how to describe it at the moment. "I can show you where she is." She sniffed a few tears back and winced as she realized she was hurt. That could wait though, her bonded needed her.

Taking in a deep breath she realized she didn't tell them probably one of the most important parts, what it looked like. "It was a hawk when it attacked me but it turned into something else. It's very big and has big claws and a sharp beak." She did her best to describe the creature and remain calm about it. She was still torn between a mixture of shock, fear and wanting to help the best she could. How much longer was Eir going to last while she was gone? She was all alone with it and her heart sank. She prayed that her bonded lived through this, she just had to.

JetAlmeara
i can quote the rest in the next post or you can have one of them seek out Kaya's champion?

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 am
AstoriaFallen

The scent of blood arrived along with the sobbing Chimera and even if the little pronghorn had not been able to get out a description of what was happened, that scent alone would have sent the two stallions into a riot of action. As he had feared earlier this calm they had been experiencing had been unnatural and now they were to be tested. Tested in a rather horrific fashion if Chimera's description were to be judged.

Ramiel wasted no time, a quick glance over the pronghorn let him know that while she was obviously tired and weakening it was unlikely that her wounds were fatal - and while he would prefer to have her seek care and rest there was simply no time for such things. They needed Chimera to lead them back to Eir and so the small creature would have to suffer a bit longer - he doubted she would mind given her connection to Eir.

"Yes, take me to your friend as quickly as your legs will carry you." The stallion told Chimera before glancing to Bruadair "Bru..I saw Anastasius not too long ago, fetch him if he is close by and then follow our trail." Ramiel had seen these strangely transforming nightmares before and of all the nightmares he had come against they were the most feared by the herd. His orders given he turned to follow at the pronghorn's heels.

Bru's head flung up as the scent of blood filled the air and one of the herds blessed ran up sputtering a tale of horror. Every fiber in the stallion being wanted to rush off and help, to demand more details..to do something. But he remained silent, nostrils flaring in alarm and his eyes brimming with alarm and yet he moved not a muscle. Ramiel was there and Bruadair, rather than rushing off, turned his attention to his Guardian, obeying the chain of command that had been drummed into him from a very early age.

Of course, help would be needed if such a nightmare had breached the pass. Given his orders, Bruadair turned and galloped off, he would find his fellow champion quickly and then go to help.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:53 pm
User ImageRamiels quick actions spurred her forward to lead them back to Eir as quickly as she could. "Follow me!" She said rather rushed as she did the best she could to turn quickly and take off in the lead, while she wasn't nearly as fast as the larger equines she did what she could to push herself as fast as she could go given her current circumstances. Still, the thought of getting help to Eir was the only thing fueling her forward at this point. She had to make it back with help, she just had to. She didn't know what she would do if something where to happen to the white winged mare that she had known since just after coming into this world. She prayed a silent prayer to the deities above that they all made it through this, that they all came out at least alive.

Chimera was aware that she would likely carry scars on her body from this for the rest of her life but what Eir had done to allow her to get away might just cost her the very life within her body. She did her best not to think about it as she spurred herself on, not needing to look back to see if Ramiel was with her, his heavy hooves were all she needed. Her focus was on what was ahead, they were almost there. Through this small grove and then they'd be there.

She could heard it's wings, the sound of it's beak snapping shut and the scream that cut through the air that she could only identify as heartbreaking. She knew who it belonged to and she was almost afraid of what they were about to come across as they came through the trees back to where this living nightmare had started. Chimera so wished that his was nothing but a terrible dream and that she might wake up, safe in Eirs folded wings. She knew however that was not the case and she cringed and collapsed from a combination of exhaustion and sheer terror. What was once a white mare, beautiful and serene was a red soaked scrape of living tissue. She could see gashes along her side and chest and she let out a cry of terror and pain for her dear friend. She didn't know what to do but just stay where she had fallen and watch the scene unfold.

User ImageShe could no longer see but she could hear, she did her best to keep away from the best, to jab at it with her horn or kick at it with her hooves. While she had landed at least one or two hits there wasn't anything else she could do. She cringed from the pain that riddled her body but it wasn't until she felt the claws dig deep into her shoulder that she let out a scream that she barely even recognized as her own. Was that her voice? Is that what she truly sounded like? It sounded unnatural and disheveled. But it was her voice. She almost couldn't believe this was real, but the pain was the one thing keeping her grounded, keeping her from just giving up all together. She couldn't give up, she wouldn't. Plus she had Chimera to think about, and the other herd members that she knew and cared for. She had to stay strong for them, for as long as she could.

Though she was growing weak and tired from blood loss alone, not to include the mental and physical exertion she was going through. The sound of hooves coming closer frightened her but the cry she heard was from Chimera and she almost sobbed a sigh of relief and then instantly grew worried. Chimera was alive but for how long? Why had she come back? The sound of heaver hooves made the scene somewhat clear, she had gotten help. But to what avail? She couldn't see and everything was hurting. Her legs shivered and began to buckle under her suddenly heavy weight. She wasn't going to be able to keep at this much longer. She felt herself fall to the ground, there was no strength left within her to keep her standing. She felt as if the beast was upon her, could smell it's rank and rotting breath on her face as she felt it press it's claws upon her like some sort of trophy stance. She attempted to lift her head but only managed a short distance before it crashed to the ground, she was spent. Her energy was gone but she still have life in her yet. She had to rest just a little bit, she fought against the blinding darkness that was threatening to take her into a deeper space within her.

She knew if she fell asleep she wouldn't wake up, not this time. She did what she could to force herself to stay coherent. "Thank you dear one." She managed out rather raggedly to let Chimera know she knew what she had done for her.

User ImageIt was almost too easy, this creature didn't stand a chance against them and Khaalida knew they knew that. They could feel the fear radiating off of them like a wave and it was tantalizing. Intoxicating almost, though they knew that this game of cat and mouse was rather at it's end. As much as the white mare tried she was no match for them and they let out a wicked laugh and cut deep into the mares side with their claws. The cry that came forth made them shiver with excitement and they licked the blood from their beak and talons gleefully. While they had taken minimal damage they were only moderately impressed with the fight the mare had given them. She hadn't been much fun but it was still a little exciting.

The sound of hooves made them turn their gaze to the approaching noise and the white mare before them collapsed. Taking the moment to stand above their 'kill' proudly they watched as their little snack returned with some more play things. Did they really think they stood a chance against them? What were they to them? They would be able to wipe them away easily enough. They were fascinated by the claws and horns that Ramiel had and figured they would at least be able to give them a better fight than this mare had. Taking a moment to dig their claws into the mares side they removed themselves from her body and moved towards the stallion. "Who might you be to challenge us? Though you do make for a more interesting conquest than that mare had... Yesssss, you will do quite nicely for us." They hissed slightly as they watched the stallion with dangerous eyes.

"And don't worry, you'll make a perfect little desert later." They hissed towards Chimera. Yes this was going to work out nicely, or so they believed.
JetAlmeara

Kaya Wolf Moon

ArashiX
if you want to bring her in at anytime feel free

OOC
regadless of how this goes Khaalida will feel outmatched at some point and leave. Didn't know if you wanted to rng to do "hits/misses"
to make it more interesting or just wing it as we go along. Also if you want minimal to no damage that's alright too. I don't want to do any harm to anyone's ponies without their consent.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

The day had been uneventful. Only the typical sounds of the land filled the mist-strewn air. We have been blessed this day. Anastasius told himself, drawing in a deep breath before releasing it slowly through his nostrils. The Oneiroi’s blessings had been poured upon the herd as of late. Peace and tranquility reigned throughout their territory. No nightmares seeming to find their way through the pass while the herd flourished in all that it did. His heart swelled with happiness at the mere thought. The great spirits of the Oneiroi are merciful and generous. Anastasius had come to know that ever since his arrival in the Dreamwalker herd. Not once since that time have the Oneiroi deserted or betrayed him nor his herd. Tested, yes, but never abandoned. It was in stark contrast to what his life used to be. But his past did not matter. Not any longer. Not here in the realm of the chosen ones.

It was for that reason, and more, that Anastasius merrily performed his duties. To be a Champion was to protect all whom resided within the herd, along with all their beliefs and ideals. And a Champion he was. Today his duty found him patrolling one of the areas furthest from the pass. While trouble was not typical in that area, he would be remiss if he did not properly and thoroughly patrol it. Time passed quickly for him there and he soon found his rounds complete. Perhaps I should perform another sweep? He thought on it for a moment before ultimately deciding against the gesture. There were still other duties to attend to, after all, and he had sufficiently scoured the area with nothing to be found. “No, I shall not linger any longer than necessary.” With a decisive nod, the stallion started back towards the inner portion of the herd lands. He made quick work of the trek, finding nothing amiss in the main segment as well.

One after another, Anastasius greeted the various herd members whom crossed his path. Each one he knew by name and considered them all as family. Eventually, he would need to find Ramiel and report his findings. The mutant stallion had seen him earlier in the day but, being the leader of such a vast herd, Ramiel tended to flit from one place to the next. “Where might he be at this hour?” Anastasius pondered all the spots that his leader could have gone. However, before he could decide on an answer, the sound of beating hooves touched his hearing. Ears pricked forward, his head turned in the direction of the noise only to find Bruadair racing about in a harried manner. A frown tugged at Anastasius’ lips. Why is he so disconcerted? His feet moved as if by instinct, a sense of danger spurring him on while he hurried towards the other stallion. “Bruadair? What is the matter?!”

AstoriaFallen
JetAlmeara
OOC
I hope this is alright! Let me know if I need to change anything please. ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:20 am
Ramiel was following so closely to Chimera that the stallion was forced to leap over her as she collapsed in front of him, no doubt from a combination of exhaustion and shock at the sight before them. Eir's beautiful white coat was marred with gashes and bleeding wounds, the bright red a jarring clash of colors. Ramiel feared the mare was dead, or on her way to it but he could do nothing to help her until the threat was dealt with and so he merely prayed that the Oneiroi would see fit to let her keep breathing.

In any case, it would be detrimental to keep his attention on Eir and he tore his gaze away from her ragged form to focus on the nightmare before him. His experienced eyes quickly calculated just how much of a threat she was - wings, beak, talons. A literal trifecta of danger and his glowing eyes narrowed as she spoke. It was a trick he knew, a ploy to draw him into boasting or conversation with this soulless creature, to make him break the rules and give the nightmare power. The Oneiroi were truly testing him today but he would not fail them.

Ignoring her words as the pointless blathering of a soulless unborn Ramiel advanced, circling in an attempt to maneuver her farther from Eir and Chimera, lowering his head slightly to threaten her with his antlers. Eir had not been trained in the art of fighting and if this nightmare thought he would be an equally easy victim then she would be sorely mistaken.

A part of him wanted to rush forth and rip and tear at this feathered nightmare, to garner some revenge for the suffering Eir and Chimera were suffering - but that was the thoughts of rage and rage, despite sometimes being useful in a fight, was rarely responsible for actually winning a fight, No that took tactics and cold calculations. To that end, the stallion would let the nightmare make the first move and take advantage of whatever opening such a rush would leave him.

"Anastasius!" Bruadair wasn't sure if he had ever been so happy to find one of his fellow Champions. Skidding to a halt the stallion lowered his voice - there was no need to panic anyone else in the herd who might be nearby.

"There's been an attack, one of the young pronghorns came up as I was speaking to Ramiel with a bloody coat and news that the white mare Eir was being further assaulted - Ramiel has gone ahead but we must follow his trail quickly if we are to arrive in time to help him."

Wheeling around the stallion galloped off in the same direction he had come from, he was confident that Anastasius would follow, like him, the purple feathered stallion had given his oath to protect the herd. Picking up the trail to follow was no too terribly difficult a combination of Chimera's blood trail and the fact that Ramiel's claws had dug deeply into the earth as the stallion had made no attempt to hide his tracks meant that there was little guessing as to the direction they had to go.

Kaya Wolf Moon

AstoriaFallen

ooc
I normally just Wing my way through fights trusting my opponent to take fair damage just as they trust me to do the same and since I am fighting a purewalker I fully expect to take some damage, that's fine - I imagine Ramiel and Bru already have scars from previous battles anyways.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image

Anastasius blinked at the harried stallion. Something is amiss... He thought to himself as the other came to a skidding halt in front of him. His voice fell to a low timber and Anastasius found himself lowering his head closer so that he might hear better. Blue eyes grew wide in shock at the news of a nightmare having found its way into the valley. Worse still, Eir and Chimera had stumbled into its path. Eir... The stallion's heart ached for the white mare that had become a dear friend. There is no time to waste!

With a jerk of his head in agreement, Anastasius took to the direction which Bruadair raced. "Let us make haste!" He declared to his fellow Champion, quickly falling into rhythm beside the other. The trail to the fight was well marked with blood and claw marks. A sign that Chimera had led Ramiel to the fray ahead of them. Oneiroi, I beseech you. Please give us the strength to vanquish this nightmare. Protect Eir from its carnage until we are able to rescue her! His heart cried out to the gods of the Dreamwalkers. It ached to know that any of the herd had been put in danger. To know that, despite constant vigilance, a fantastical creature of destruction had sneaked into their realm of life.

His expression grew solemn. A fierceness entering his gaze that rarely showed. If this is to be a test, then we shall pass it. Our spirits shall not waver and we shall drive the unseemly nightmare from the land. Determination coursed through his veins, adrenaline pumping throughout his body as the two Champions galloped onward. Eventually, they drew close enough to hear the intensity of the brawl. It would not be long after that they would come upon the scene itself. Blood stained much of the ground. Its metallic scent pungent in the air. Anastasius’s nose crinkled at the nearly overpowering smell. To have so much blood… He knew that both Eir and Chimera had to lose quite a bit of the life-giving substance, especially the mare whom had stayed locked in combat.

Anastasius drew to a halt. His gaze swiftly found Ramiel where the leader stood, his own eyes glaring onto the nightmare. Turning his head, the stallion witnessed the creature for the first time. A dastardly creature of purple hued feathers, with a golden beak and claws coated with blood, hovering over the bloodied form of Eir. A Chosen’s and Blessed’s blood. Its actions were unforgiveable. Anastasius’s ire arose at the imagery of the nightmare marring the children of the Oneiroi. “You dare stand there in enjoyment of your deeds?” He spoke in calm tone despite the harsh nature of his words. Despite not having horns or claws like his fellow stallions, Anastasius was well trained in the art of fighting and could inflict damage on another if desired. “This shall not go unanswered.”

AstoriaFallen
JetAlmeara
OOC
I am so sorry about the late reply! The quote got lost somewhere in my notifications and I just discovered it. -_-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm
User ImageShe wanted to rush to Eir but kept herself where she was, she didn't need to further injure herself by getting to close to the monstrosity that towered over them all. It made her sick to her stomach as she watched the blood dripping from it's body, knowing all too well who it belonged to.

She watched as Ramiel started to do a dance with it and draw her away from her companion. As the creature focused it's attentions on the Stallion Chimera took the opportunity to move to her friends side. Digging through her pouches the mare carried she found some of the moss that lined them and started to press them into her cuts in an attempt to slow the bleeding. While she didn't know a lot, she knew enough to at least give her friend more time.

Glancing over towards her friends scared face she knew that the mare would never see again, there was nothing left of her eyes but the gashes that cut across them. She'd carry the scars for the rest of her life. It made her cringe but felt bad even though she couldn't see the look she held upon her features. "It's going to be okay Eir. We're all here." She said softly doing what she could to keep the wounds covered.

User ImageHer breathing was weak and beginning to labor but all in all she was fairing well despite everything. The weight was removed from her and she could hear the creature snarl and speak to the new comers. However a presence became known to her and she quickly realized it was Chimera, bless her.

Instantly she relaxed as she felt pressure on her aching wounds and she prayed to the Oneiroi that this wouldn't be her last day upon the lands. She had so much more to accomplish but she wasn't even sure if that was going to be a thing she could do now. She couldn't see, how would she be able to do her job successfully in the herd? Even with Chimera's help it would prove to be difficult and she worried then.

What would become of her?

It was a silly thought to have but she had it none-the-less. She wouldn't be much use to the herd in her current state, maybe in time but even then without her sight what good would she be to anyone? If she could cry in that moment she might have but she was too exhausted and too weak to do anything but lay there and wait to see what the fates had in store for her and her herd mates.

User ImageThe wretch said nothing in return and this irritated them a great deal. Watching the male they moved away from their current prey, they wanted to feel his flesh under their claws. The distance between then wasn't much and they took the moment to lunge forward, a great and terrible cry tumbling forth from their beak as they attacked the stallion first. They struck at his flank with beak and front claws, hoping to catch hold before it came at them with it's horns.

They knew well enough with the horns and claws the male had they would likely find themselves injured a time or two but that was fine, they didn't mind the scars. He would fall soon enough under their claws.

However it would seem that another had joined them, voicing his opinions loudly and clearly. "Of course we do. Why would we not love this? What isn't to love about this?" The hissed towards the feathered male. Their attention momentarily away from their immediate target. He didn't have claws or horns like the other, he would be much easier to attack and therefore was losing interest to them.

Turning gaze back towards Ramiel they clicked their beak together with an almost eerie chatter. They wanted him.
JetAlmeara

Kaya Wolf Moon

ArashiX

OOC
Okay, we shall just play it by fair judgement. ^^

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 am
Ramiel did not have to wait long for the attack to come, that was to be expected he thought, a creature such as this hardly seemed the type to back down. No - this Nightmare? It wanted nothing but carnage. But at least that carnage now seemed to be focused on him rather than poor Eir, whose wounds he had only gotten a glimpse of upon arrival, but which he knew to be great and terrible.

Ramiel shied sideways to avoid the worst of the attack, and although he felt the creature strike his flank, felt his blood welling to the surface he knew the gouges to be superficial, even if they were painful, nothing critical had been damaged and taking the hit allowed him to be close enough to retaliate, swinging his head sideways he attempted to strike the ribs of the creature as she attacked, hoping that in that brief moment of vulnerability she would be too concerned with her own attack to completely avoid his and as they drew back from one another Ramiel was pleased to hear the sound of approaching hoofbeats.

Even more reassuring was the voice of Anastasius. Bru had been able to find someone to help..and three against one were odds that Ramiel liked much better when facing a creature such as this one. Giving the two arrivals a quick nod he kept the remainder of his attention on the creature before him, the clicking sound it was making with its beak was highly unsettling ...as was the way it was staring at him.

Bru skid to a stop as he took in the scene in front of him, the area was marred and bloody, evidence of the struggle that had taken place.., no, he corrected himself, WAS taking place, the beast seemed occupied mostly with Ramiel for the moment though it glanced at them when Anastasius spoke.

"Save your breath." He told his fellow Champion "A creature such as this has no soul, no pity...no empathy." Snorting in disgust at the thought of such an abomination trodding their lands Bru shook his head and refocused, with beast occupied once more with Ramiel he chanced a look at Eir, Chimera was with her now and seemed to be trying to address her wounds. Bru badly wanted to get her to safety, to find a healer - but such action would do them no good as long as the threat was still here.

Steeling himself to this fact he edged sideways, slowly attempting to maneuver himself behind the beast so that he might flank her while she was preoccupied.

'Kaya Wolf Moon'

'AstoriaFallen'

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas