Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[OPR] A Day In The Life of (Kamakura) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:35 pm
Campus Dorms - Morning 6:45
Inside
Kamakura rolled over in bed with a low groan as he yanked his pillow over his head. The demon sighed as he finally rolled over to turn off his alarm on his scarephone and leaned over the bed.

It took him a bit, but once he was up and moving he tidied his things on his desk and fed his minipets and got showered, and dressed for the day.

After packing his bags he was made aware of the fact his currently active Vaisel, Sasha wanted to go for a walk. Her claws scratched at the wood work, not taking no for an answer.

Campus Grounds - Morning 7:13
Outside
As he still had time to kill, Kamakura decided to take the time to walk Sasha as she was itching to get out of their dorms. Not all of his mini's stayed with him actively, most he kept closeted so as not to neglect them. A select few however, like Sasha were stubborn.

Sasha's long tail was held proudly as the pair walked together. Kama took the time to simply let his mind wander as his shoes walked along the pavement, holding onto his mini's leash. The catboil wasn't really minding where they went, he let the vaisel lead.

Classrooms - Morning 7:45
Once the walk was over and he'd returned Sasha to his dorm room, he barely made it to class on time and slipped into his usual spot near the back.

Listening to the professors lecture, he occasionally would sneak a peek at his scarephone and try browsing on it.

Creepateria - Morning 9:45
Yawning noisily the boil wandered into line once his class had let up. The demon's stomach was rumbling, reminding him he hadn't grabbed anything before going to class.

His ears laid back as he made note of the lines, reminding himself to pack a jacking lunch for tomorrow.

Sitting down once he'd had his chance to order what looked like nuggets and fries he sat down at an empty space after plopping his bag down. Holding up a textbook he stared at the Pyrokinetic And You guide idly reading while he picked at his food.

He still had a few other classes today, but for now he;d enjoy his lunch

OOC NOTES
Kamakura's journal - A year one student who's temper is matched by his use of fire magic. Moody and distant by default he's not particularly outgoing. However, Kama does have a sharp wit about him and enjoys learning.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:19 pm
7:13HM: Campus Grounds, Outside.

It was a beautiful morning that day, and a few of the Dormouse ghoul's minipets were feeling restless. Knowing she could only take three out at a time, Camilla made the hard choice and headed out with her group. With her was, a Rose Bush themed mouse sized Kitsune Treat. A cat sized Purple Noise Bat, and a 3ft Fawn Child Morning Star.

As the quartet strolled along, Rosascea the Kitsune Treat, rode happily in the much larger Fawn Child's horns. Smiling, the gentle mini reaches up to pet her smaller companion while VB, the Purple Noise Bat, whirled and chittered overhead! If one listened carefully, they could hear the musical humming of the bat's wings from a good bit away! None of the minis had leashes on, because Camilla trusted them not to run off. She did however, keep a close eye on her slightly mischievous Kitsune Treat... Especially as the group begins to approach another person with a Minipet of their own!

"Good morning!" Camilla chirps cheerfully to the cat boil as she approaches while her tail wags merrily!

OOC
Camilla is a 5'0 Dormouse Monster ghoul who loves making friends and finding adventure!

leon_a_darkangel
This mouse will meet all da cats! Also, go Minipet enthusiasts! Lol.

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Kamakura had been content to stroll along, although he was tired he hadn't expected to look up and see three minipets moving along and playing. His eyebrows raised curiously as he manuvered forward to avoid having Sasha pulling on her leash. The chittering from the noise bat made the boil's lips pull up into the semeblance of what might be described as a smile.

While he'd been admiring the scene a friendly "Good morning" had the feline's eyes widening as he looked down to the shorter student. She appeared to be some sort of mouse, the nekomata raised a brow in turn. "Good is stretching it, but yes morning to you as well." He added with an incline of his head as he unhooked Sasha from her leash to let her inspect the group.

"Are you out roaming before classes too?" He inquired glancing back to the petite dormouse as he crossed his arms over his chest loosely.

Sasha's tail wagged, sniffing curiously first at Rosascea, then to the Fawn Child. Her eyes traveled to the chittering bat ahead and sat back on her hind legs and stretched a paw, the famine vaisel made a curious yip.

Rikku Takanashi.
heee yes the cat and mouse can bond over minis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:48 am

Once the group reached the approaching pare, Camilla pauses to look at the cat boil curiously over his opinion on how good the morning was. Her curious expression didn't last long after his question however. "Heh, yeah! It's such a nice morning and my minis were feeling restless!" she explains cheerfully and smiles at her group before looking back to the taller cat boil. "What about you?" she asks curiously.

Rosascea, upon noticing the cat like Vaisel, Floats up and over to land before the stretching mini. Curiously, she tilts her head as she inspects the feline. Well, it doesn't have the malicious Aura the ghost ghoul's Pom did... Maybe it was safe... she thinks before stepping closer as her three tails flick slightly...

Meanwhile, the Morning Star Fawn Child had seated herself near the pare on the grass. She was ready to intervene if the other mini tried anything, but generally seemed relaxed. VB however, was still happily flittering above the group's head! He loved living in her closet with her other bats, and her Dorm was quite large, but nothing beat flying outdoors!

leon_a_darkangel
Yesh! Minipet love crosses all species! Lol.

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:16 am
"Sasha wanted to go for a walk, most of my other mini's were still in the closet..I'll likely try and walk some others later." He explained with a shrug of his shoulders. "Plus, I figured a little walk before class would help wake me up." He confessed after a moment, giving a small little 'hm' sound in response to the mouse ghoul.

She was so jacking friendly, her sweet disposition however was't entirely off putting. It wasn't like she was bouncing around like a nutso. The demon's gaze traveled to her three companions. "They all look happy and healthy, you must be a fan of minis?" He sounded hopeful as he glanced down at the shorter mouse ghoul.

Sasha watched landed before her. The feline-like Vaisel's tail twitched as she sniffed curiously at the kitsune. You seem okay. The Vaisel thought as she approached the other to greet her in turn. The bat's fluttering occasionally distracted the feline but she had something in front of her to keep her attention for now.

Curiously she reached a paw out to gently bat at one of the three tails. She meant no harm, and her actions were meant to be playful if anything based on her stance and wagging of her tail occasionally.

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:47 pm
7:13-45HM: Campus Grounds, Outside.

The cat boils explaination for his morning walk made sense. For creeple with smaller Dorms, walking their minipets was likely a must! Even her own needed some fresh air, as was evident by the Noise Bat overhead. "I have a few cat like minis too. They can get kinda restless sometimes, heh!" she laughs before crouching down near the minis.

His question also served as a compliment for the Dormouse ghoul, and it soon had her smiling jovially at him! "Thanks! I try to take very good care of my minis!" she replies enthusiastically! The actual question part however, made her smile but laugh a bit nervously before scratching a cheek... "Heh... You could definitely say so..." she laughs as her tail sways lightly a bit, if only he knew...

As Rosascea stood there, she watches the Vaisel carefully, yet not in a standoffish manner. Eventually, VB got bored with just flying in a circle and soon lands next to the Morning Star Fawn Child to rest his wings and check out the cat himself. Rosascea remained composed as Vaisel paws delicately bat at her tail. For a moment, she simply watches before finally relaxing. Crown(Wishing Crown), Nana(Kingdom Wish Nala), and Trapturtle(Turtle Cat) often did that too! Knowing now that she at least wouldn't be eaten, Roseascea lets out a cheerful sort of yip squeek before turning to twitch her tails playfully in front of the Vaisel!

Seeing this, the Fawn Child relaxes fully before reaching into her thick chest fur and pulling out a apple! The apple was split in two with one half handed off to VB and the other bitten into by the Fawn Child. If Rosascea had any intention to play a game she played at home, this could get interesting!

leon_a_darkangel

OOC
Camilla is a 5'0 Dormouse Monster ghoul who likes to make name friends and find adventure!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Kamakura's shoulders relaxed just a bit as they kept talking. It was hard to stay sour with the ghoul's disposition and the nature of the conversation. His tail flicked occasionally, a considering look on the cat boils face. "I don't have anything mouse like presently, maybe I'll look around the Scarefari next time I go there..I'm trying not to hoard them." At least the could go into the closet and be cared for, he kept only a few out at a time to ensure they were cared for properly.

He had added his comment, laughing friendly-like almost as he sat himself down in the grass beside the other student.

Realizing he didn't know what to call her beside 'hey you' or 'mouse ghoul' the demon's feline gaze shifted momentarily from the minis and their playful antics to her. "Kamakura Meigetsuki. First year..you?" He asked, looking back in time to see Sasha making friends. It was actually a sight that was easy on him, enough that he was bemused anyway.

Sasha looked pleased when the other didn't pull away. Otto (Wishing Spice) usually let her fuss with his tail as well, so to see them being moved was enough reason for the young Vaisel to chitter. She playfully bat at the others tail when he wiggled them! Just like that when VB came closer she moved over to bat at the noise bat friendly. The fact either could fly like Fynn (Bottlecats White) was curious to the vaisel.

Rikku Takanashi
lol as they forget the concept of class/time haha x]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Camilla hadn't even really noticed the other boil's less then cheerful disposition until he actually relaxed and smiles. "Heh, just make sure none of your minis like to eat mice!" she laughs while also being quite serious. "The Scarefari has lots of good mice and mice like minis, but this one pet shop in the Maul I know, Mac's Pet Emporium, also has a very good selection of mice and mice like minis!" she explains jovially before settling down on the grass next to the Fawn Child. "He also has a great selection of minipet products and will even order out for special ones!" she yes she had a high opinion of the place!

For a moment, she just enjoyed watching the minipets interact with each other. However, when a name was given, she realizes she'd not introduced herself yet! "Oh! I'm Camilla, Camilla Forester! Nice to meet you Kamakura!" she introduces cheerfully. "Year Two for me! Actually, I'm close to being a Third Year! Heh!" she explains happily!

Rosascea had no issues with other minis touching her tail, so long as they didn't bite it or anything. When the Vaisel moved over to VB, he chitters a greeting before twitching his long arrow head tail at the curious kitten and offering a bite of his apple! Cats were wonderfully curious, and VB couldn't help but like them! The Fawn Child was almost a bit disappointed the game hadn't happened, but also was relieved. The bat and chase game, as they called it, could quickly get out of hand; and being outside was dangerous enough in it's own right. So, with a bit of a mental shrug, the Fawn child bites off another piece of her apple before reaching out to stroke the curious feline as her short deer tail waggles pleasantly a bit.

leon_a_darkangel
Yeah, hah hah. This explains why he was nearly late for class! Lol.

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:28 pm

Kamakura tilted his head in consideration about her talk about keeping the mice safe. That seemed dangerous now that she mentioned it."Maybe I'd just go to look then perhaps. Because ah see, that's maybe why I haven't tried to look for something other than cat like, or creature based that doesn't look like food...I didn't want to come home to an eaten pet. Maybe I'll just spend the money at the pet store at the maul later." The demon replied after a bit of consideration, his tail occasional twitching behind him as if it had a mind of its own.

He waved a gloved hand dismissively as the subject changed.

The cat demon was mildly surprised. Camilla was much further along than himself. "I'm actually nearly a second year myself I'm getting ready for my exam. Really now? Well then, here’s an early congrats for when you hit year three!" He replied with a bit of surprise, eyeing the other student not having pinned her for being nearly a year three. Whatever the case was he wasn't keeping a close eye on his scarephone for the moment, it was left forgotten in his pockets.

The vaisel was good about biting neither, she'd been taught manners growing up from her smaller kit self until now. At the offering of the happily she practically purred happily her teeth sinking into take a little bite as her ears perked making a thankful noise to the other as she chewed sitting down as her tail curled around her paws as she munched looking rather pleased with herself.

Rikku Takanashi
pfft yes pretty much! i think that’s a great tie in, i look forward to rping again with you outside the drabbles thanks btw c:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:01 pm
7:45HM: Campus Grounds, Outside.

His admission to why he'd not gotten any mouse or mouse like minis had her frowning a bit... "It is tricky to know what species are safe around other species..." she knew... Oh did she know!

Finally however, she smiles a bit as she thinks back to her minis... "Predatory minis and prey minis can get along if they are raised together at a early age." she states musingly to herself.

Nodding at his elaboration on his Year she smiles jovially at his early congrats! "Thanks! And congrats to you too when you hit your Second Year! Heh, just mind the chocolate!" she chirps cheerfully as her tail rustles the grass with it's swaying! She felt like issuing a cryptic warning to the cat boil in case his exam involved a certain decrepit house... Camilla did perfectly well with chocolate, but other animal species didn't...

VB issues a happy, almost melodic, critter as the Vaisel takes a bite! Everymini loved apples it seemed! Even cat minis! Fascinating! Rosascea, by this point, had flown back up to rest on the Fawn Child's horns while nibbling on a piece of apple she'd been given.

The moment was nice and the company enjoyable. All seemed well, until-!

Rrrrriiiinnnnnggggg!

Suddenly, the alarm on Camilla's eyePhone begin to make a huge racket! "Eep!" she squeeks in surprise before digging the phone out of her nearly hidden pocket! "Oh dear! It's 7:45! Class is going to start soon!" she exclaims with wide eyes as she checks the time! The ring had made everybody jump it seemed! VB instinctively had taken to the air and the Fawn Child was up on her hooves looking around for the source of the noise while Rosascea had buried herself in the larger mini's fur!

"We've got to go guys! Class is going to start and we need to get you back to my Dorm!" she says quickly as she gets to her feet! Nodding, the three minis wave to the Vaisel before moving to stand next to the Dormouse ghoul. "I'm sorry, but I have to go!" she apologies to the Cat boil before turning and running back the way she came! However, halfway down the path she turns and wave back to him! "It was nice meeting you!" she shouts before turning back to the path ahead and jogging out of sight with her minis in tow!

leon_a_darkangel
I look forward to rping with you again too! ^^ Lol, if you ever need a sparing partner, Camilla's your ghoul! She needs more actual battles under her belt, hah hah.

Your Welcome and thankies as well! ^^

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:03 pm
7:45HM: Campus Grounds, Outside.

Time had gone right out the window. Like most good things, their fun had to come to an end when their alarm bells went off. The nekomata stared incredulously at his scarephone.

Kamakura's eyes went wide as he heard the alarm from the other students eyePhone go off from. He nearly shot straight up into the air when his own scarephone within nano seconds apart from hers went off as well. "What the actual Jack!? Where did the time go." He swore, going to scoop up Sasha. He didn't have to go far, she'd gotten scared and ran for him at the sudden noise.

"Watch out for the chocolates...? Alright I guess." He replied with a raise of his brow, but didn't ask her for more infromation. They both needed to go!

However she gazed back longingly at her new set of friends. Her paw stretched just a bit as she was lifted up. However the mini didn't fight her owner, despite her playful nature she was well behaved mostly.'

Shaking his head he offered her a small half smile. "It's no problem, I have to get to class as well, and run back to my dorm a** well!" Kama quickly explained already leaving to head off.

The nekomata called out to the Dormouse ghoul. He'd have to catch up with her another time. He looked back after the ghoul he'd been talking too for what seemed like only a few minutes. "Oi. Have a good day Camilla!" He called after her as he rushed towards the demon dorms to put Sasha away, and go run towards class. Kama changed shape once he put his mini away and only switched shapes when he actually hit class as it was required of him.

While he'd enjoyed the little outing, being late to class wouldn't look good. Fortunately he barely made it on time, the bell was a little slow to ring, and nearly 5 minutes after. Still it was enough to have his heart racing as he slumped into his desk and fished out his scarephone to browse

7:50HM: Amity Classroom, Inside.

While the professor had finally slipped in, Kamakura looked up with a board look on his face. This wasn't nearly as laid back atmosphere wise as he'd just been in but it'd do.

He thought he heard something about groups, and homework assignments but he didn't really care that much. If he had to work with someone else on some project, he'd deal with it. For now he let his mind wander, only half listening to the lecture.

Rikku Takanashi.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Crimson didn't really have minipets. Their familiar had banned the reaper from owning any after the last one had ended up a small red pulp from a failed experiment. So now, whenever the reaper saw a type of minipet they hadn't encountered before, they grew curious. And a curious Crimson, was not always a great thing.
"Oh!" Spying the vasiel, the blood mage skipped over, looking from mini to cat boil.

"Is that a rare species?"

leon_a_darkangel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Hearing some one ask about Sasha, Kamakura looked up to inspect the reaper that had questioned him. He was half certain he'd seen the other around campus more than once.

Sasha sniffed at the reaper, sitting at her owners feet with a curious look on her face tail bristling ever so slightly.

Tilting his head at the other boil, he looked briefly at his vaisel before nodding. "I think so? She was a present from home but from what I can tell yes. Why?" The demon both answered and inquired with a small shrug. He came to a halt from his walk.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:17 pm

"Oh!" Nearby, the reaper's familiar was looking on, ready to stop his ward should they decide it was time to do 'the science' without asking. 'The science', also meaning magic.
"I am not allowed minipets sadly. I am ah- not responsible? That is what he-" A finger pointed at the fallow deer, "says but I think I am very responsible. But a rare creature is exciting. I like seeing new things, subjects and whatnot oh do you collect them? Can it breed? Might you know if they can use small magic? Does it eat one's socks?" This was all very tangent and sadly, typical of the reaper, and their familiar just kept watching, pity in his eyes for poor Kama.

leon_a_darkangel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:40 am

The demon gave the familiar a curious look, raising his brow as he listened to the explanation...quietly bending down to pick Sasha up and keep her close as she was the center of their now conversation. He'd answer questions, but he felt inclined to hold onto the cat-like creature.

"I see. Sometimes they aren't meant for every creeple to be fair, whatever the reason maybe." Kama remarked thoughtfully. "I'm sure he has your best interest at heart, to some degree or another." Raising a brow as he looked thoughtful.

"No. I've never tried taking her to the breeding isle. I don't think this one has any magic properties, and no she doesn't eat socks?" The nekomata answered giving the other a sort of strange look as if he'd never considered such a thing. "Maybe some other species might, but not this one..she'd chew on one perhaps to be playful?" He added with a furrow of his brow.

If he was truly disturbed by the reapers inquiry it didn't show. Instead he sated the others odd tangent-like curiosity for the now.

iStoleYurVamps

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces