[Honesty] Odd Concoctions! [Sugar x Delicacy x Lavender]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Every time she saw Lavender she found her anxiety lessened. It was becoming a routine, even. Every few days she'd see her friend and grow more accustomed to speaking to a living phony rather then a plant (which was also living, if you asked Sugar). Speaking to others was growing a less tedious task as her friend helped her gradually evolve her conversing skills. She was by no means a social phony, and never would be, but strangers didn't leave that uncomfortable twisting in her stomach as much anymore.

However, she was just a tad nervous at this current point of time. Not only was Lavender visiting, but she also was stopping by at the time her sister, Delicacy, was home. It wasn't that she was ashamed of her family or scared they'd mess things up. No. It was more that Delicacy was, well, delicate, and she hadn't gotten the chance to debrief Lavender on how to approach Delicacy when it came to tasting her meals. She only hoped that today Delicacy had decided to set the spoon down and just hang out, instead of.... well, what happened last time.

"Oh, I hope they get along." She murmured to herself as she tidied up random nooks and crannies of her room. It'd be nice to share a friend with her sister, honestly. Though, her throat tightened at the idea that maybe Lavender would prefer Delicacy over her. What was this feeling? Was Lavender her best friend? Oh, did Lavender like her as best friend, too? Oh man, friends were hard! How did you find these things out? Do you just ask? No, nono that was silly, and too forward!

As always, the over-thinking little filly was completely stumped on how to approach her friendships. Shaking the thoughts free from her head, the filly' s ear flicked up as she heard the gate open, refraining from heading to the door and opening it before a knock. Patience, Sugar.

Kitomyx

purplerosesbeauty
Whoops sorry at Sugar panicking over their friendship level. Awkward bab is awkward.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lavender Lemon was excited. Well, she usually was excited at any given moment, but she was excited today because she was going to see Sugar Petal! Sugar invited her over to see her home, and she couldn't wait to see it. She couldn't help but imagine what it must be like. Maybe she had a lot of vases that were filled with fresh flowers? But then again her garden was rather small, and maybe she only kept live plants indoors...

She also couldn't help but wonder what they would do. Maybe it would be nice to just relax and hang out with her best friend and just chat! Lav grinned, and opened the gate to Sugar's home. She could see the garden where they met, and fondly remembered the event, Lav could never forget the event that spurred their friendship!

At the door, Lav paused. Should she knock or...? "Hey Sugar!" she called, deciding to knock and say hello at the same time! That way for sure she'd know she was here! "I'm here!"

Yushika
Lav is a good houseguest. Mostly,

Kitomyx
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Delicacy was busy in the kitchen as usual, experimenting and working on a brand new recipe. She had wanted to try making popcorn-flavored cupcakes since her dad didn't seem to like sweets but he enjoyed popcorn. This was posing quite a challenge, however.

Should she add in more salt than sugar, or no sugar at all? For a 'buttered' popcorn taste, should she add more butter than usual? Maybe actual pieces of popcorn? Or just regular corn? ...Was that even an ingredient in making popcorn? Delicacy shook her head. Of course it was. Why else would they call it popcorn?

Just then, however, the sound of a knock at the door and an unfamiliar filly's voice calling startled Delicacy out of her thoughts. "Sugar Petal...?" she asked meekly. "I think there's someone for you at the door. Um...do you know them?"

Yushika
((Ohhh my gosh, I am so sorry, you two. XP I had really intended to reply to this earlier but after classes dad started pushing me to find a full-time job and I haven't had as much time to roleplay as I would have liked.))
purplerosesbeauty
((I should be much faster now (not like I can get any slower) but thank you both so much for your patience. I've actually been looking forward to this rp for a long time. Lav and Sugar are adorable!))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:24 am
Her ears swiveled upwards as she heard Delicacy call out, almost smashing into furniture due to the speed of how fast she was going when her sister mentioned someone at the door. She was here! She was here! Oh googly moogly, she was finally here!

"Coming~!" She called as she scrambled to the door, pausing to ensure her hair hadn't flopped into a mess before opening the door, a smile slowly rising on her features when she saw a certain phony.

"You made it." She chirped, stepping aside for her friend to wiggle on by. "I was worried I didn't give the right directions... " She admitted, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

Kitomyx
I am so sorry.

purplerosesbeauty
I literally forgot I never replied to this. I am the absolute worst.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:41 am
"Of course I made it!" Lav said, squeezing past her friend to get inside. "Like, your directions were totally fine! And I wouldn't not come for all the world," she said, grinning and flapping her wings briefly. "I'm so excited to finally see your house."

Lav paused though, hearing some noise coming from another room. "Is, like, someone else here? O-M-G am I being rude?" Sugar didn't mention anyone else (or maybe she did, and Lav forgot) but it didn't matter. Maybe they were some of Sugar's family, who can also be her friend! How exciting!

Kitomyx
guess who forgot this RP was waiting on me??

Yushika
and also who was killed by college and didn't have spoons to rp????
(hint, the answer is me, sorry)
But I'm around now, and would like to finish this RP so I could get Lavender's reqs filled <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:35 pm
By the way Sugar Petal reacted to the phony at the door, her sister could tell she was really excited. This made Delicacy pleasantly curious since she knew that, like herself, Sugar wasn't the most social of fillies. It would be wonderful if she had found a new friend who made her happy.

Using her magic to levitate her mixing bowl along after her, Delicacy peered around the corner of the kitchen to peek at their house guest. It was a lovely little gray pegasus with a few fancy stripe markings on her foreleg. The pale lilac unicorn smiled absently before realizing she was being talked about and quickly stepped into the open. She didn't want to frighten Sugar's friend by making loud noises in the kitchen without introducing herself properly, nor did she want to be caught watching from around the corner like some creepy spy or eavesdropper.

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry!" she squeaked, her voice high with nerves and concern. "I-I'm Delicacy! I'm Sugar Petal's sister," she explained, the whisk in the bowl behind her churning gradually faster as her anxiety took over. Little globs of its contents began to spill out over the edge of the floating bowl.

"I was just trying to make something in the kitchen. I didn't know she was going to have company - um, I mean, I didn't know you were coming over! I'm sorry; should I leave?" She turned to Sugar Petal, her large eyes filled with distress. "I don't want to ruin anything you two might have planned!"

purplerosesbeauty
((Hehe, looks like we all got busy at some point and I just started a new full time job, but I finally managed to reply!))

Yushika
((So sorry for the delay, but hopefully we can reply to this faster now and finish it up for requirements! ^_^ Thanks for being so patient with me, guys! <3))

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:48 pm
Sugar watched Lavender begin her normal chatter, eyes trailing to Delicacy. She should have warned her. Said something. Throwing an unexpected visitor on her.... wasn't the best way to go about things. Sugar was pleased when Delicacy stepped into the open, however, the squeak caused a concerned expression, nerves rushing through her. Oh no. Was Delicacy uncomfortable? Ooooh, she really should have warned her! Her eyes trailed to the mixing bowl and it's rapid movements, ears flicking up as she padded off to quickly grab a cloth.

When she returned she spotted the distress, immediately shooting a glance towards Lavender. This wasn't the plan, no, but her sister was clearly upset. That, and Sugar hadn't liked the response that Delicacy was worried she was ruining anything. Immediately, as she began to wipe up the mess, the unicorn shook her head.

"You aren't ruining anything." She stated, firmly. "We were just going to spend the day together, but now it'll be even better, right, Lavender? Because now we can spend time with you, too." She looked nervously towards Lavender, giving one of her famous awkward smiles. This was okay, right? She didn't mind if Delicacy spent time with them, did she?

Kitomyx
It's TOTALLY fine! <3333

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:06 pm
Lav grinned at the other filly. Sugar's sister Delicacy looked super pretty, and kind of quiet but not the same way Sugar Petal did. It was so interesting to see the similarities and differences between siblings. "Sugar's sister, awesome! I can totally see the resemblance, like, look at your eyes! Super neat. And like, I think this is the first time I met one of your siblings..."She trailed off, not wanting to get too off topic! The pegasus didn't want to be rude. "I'm Lavender Lemon, but you can call me Lav!"

She nodded. "Yeah don't worry, it was just a chill relaxing day, and it'll be even better with you too! I'm happy to get to know you as well, because like, any sister of my friend is my friend too!" Lav flapped her wings in excitement. Her sister seemed a bit nervous, and she hoped her high-energy wasn't going to be too much for her. "You know, I'm totally into cooking stuff too, like, my parents own a restaurant? I'm more into drink mixing and like, baking, but that's still cool cooking stuff to be honest," she said, giving a bit of a shrug. Maybe having a common interest could help them bond!

Kitomyx
thank you so much for the reply! its totally fine esp after i left you two in the dust LOL

Yushika
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:51 am
"Uh oh," the pale unicorn whimpered when she noticed the mess she was making. The whisk ceased stirring immediately. "I'm sorry, Sugar! I didn't realize...I'm already messing everything up - !" Swallowing the hard lump that had formed in her throat, Delicacy tried to take a deep breath.

She wasn't going to cry. Not here, not now, not as an awful first impression on her sister's good friend and certainly not to embarrass poor Sugar Petal. She was fine. She could do this. "Thank y-you," she exhaled softly with a shuddering breath, thanking the red filly for cleaning up the globs as she forced herself to smile. If she got upset now, Sugar would probably feel like she needed to clean up the mess Delicacy had made of herself, too, and that wouldn't be fair to her when she had reserved this time for her friend.

"Wh-what?" They wanted to spend time with her too...? "A-are you sure...?" At first it caused a wave of joy to wash over the filly that she might be invited to join them, but it was quickly followed up by a fresh surge of anxiety. The more time she spent with them, the greater her chances became that she might make them regret wanting to include her. Worse yet, she might even make them regret wanting to be friends with each other. She didn't want to get between them! What if she ended up making Sugar feel like she had to choose between her sister and her friend? What if...if...!

No, if she worried that much, she would just end up feeling like crying again; this time about something that hadn't even happened yet. Maybe she could keep it from happening. It was still possible. She just had to work really hard and be determined not to mess things up and she wouldn't. She wouldn't!

"Oh...yes, mother and father both have gold eyes," Delicacy responded bashfully to the pegasus' comment about their family resemblance. "so we all do, too." Wow, this filly really seemed outgoing and friendly! With a shy smile, the lilac unicorn dipped her head as she'd seen adults do from time to time as a sign of respect. "It's nice to meet you, Lav! I'm so happy that Sugar found a friend like you."

She blushed and dropped her gaze at Lavender's kind and excited comments. Lav must have been a popular foal at school with how easily she seemed to get along with even new acquaintances like Delicacy. No wonder Sugar had invited her over and been so ecstatic upon hearing she'd shown up. Her ears perked when Lav mentioned cooking. "R-really? They do?"

"I like baking! Mother owns a bakery," Delicacy explained. "My favorite thing is making new stuff to try, though. Like the popcorn cupcakes I was trying to start in the kitchen." She seemed thoughtful. "Maybe I can put those on hold and we can make something else, though. Something easy."

"Sugar and lemon...lavender, and petals," she mumbled, giggling a little. "Both of your names almost seem like a recipe in themselves. I know! If you like mixing drinks, Lav, how about we make some lavender lemonade?"

purplerosesbeauty
((No problem! Thank you for still continuing it! No matter how old they are, it always makes me sad when rps die, so I try to resurrect them when I can. ^_^; ))

Yushika
(( heart Hehe, I also just realized I actually have had lavender lemonade before at a lavender festival, so it is an actual thing, but I'm sure Delicacy will find some way to make it...uh...unpalatable. XD; ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:41 pm
"It's okay, Delicacy. You aren't messing anything up." Ah, there came the monotone but sincere response. It was a wonder anyone actually talked to her! Sugar stayed in the background, finishing her mess cleaning and quickly meandering off to put the rag away before returning, curiously watching the two interact. She knew Lav would instantly take to Delicacy, that hadn't been a worry. She was just happy Delicacy seemed to enjoy Lavender, so far!

Finally, Delicacy seemed to realize she had been invited to join the playdate, immediately causing Sugar to nod in response. "If you want to, we'd like that." She commented faintly, turning to briefly look out a window before, suddenly, her name was spoken. Her ears swiveled up, a faint but mostly unnoticeable blush touching her cheeks.

'I'm so happy that Sugar found a friend like you.' And so was Sugar. Lavender was her only friend outside of her siblings, but that wasn't what made her special. No. She included Sugar. She didn't mind that her friend was quieter, stiff, and a bit monotone. No. She enjoyed Sugar for being her, and that in-turn had made Sugar start to like herself. Lavender was special, and she was glad Delicacy could see that.

Wait.

Popcorn cupcakes? Her head snapped to look at Delicacy, a rather sudden movement for such a toned down unicorn. Her eyes shot to Lavender before they flicked to the batter in the bowl. Lavender's arrival had saved them from a horrendous fate, it seemed. Oh, she loved her sister, but Delicacy had not quite yet mastered baking... or cooking... or anything related to food, even. Too many times had passed when Sugar had to taste test her odd creations, and she was sure her tastebuds were glad they were spared this time.

Drinks in itself didn't sound bad. Especially if Lavender was around to help. Delicacy couldn't make a drink taste like death.... right?

"I grew some lavender recently. We can use that." And there it was, the memory of when Lavender baked a cake with her plants. Whoop, there was another blush. Time to awkwardly look away.

Kitomyx
No worries! I LOVE RPs, especially with phony's, so I am SO down for picking up older RPs! Besides, it's great seeing you around again!! I've had a few different kind of lemonade's, but never with lavender. Hmmm.... now I want to try it.

purplerosesbeauty

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas