Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Introducing myself~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:54 pm
Hi...
As you may already suspect, I'm new in Gaia!
My favorite hobbies are reading (books and manga), surfing on the net and drawing. I'm 16 and live in Brazil!

I don't know very well what to write here, so feel free to talk with me and make questions!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:32 pm
Oi! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG. :3 With your hobbies, you will fit right in on Gaia. ^^
If you have any questions about Gaia, please ask us! This site has many confusing features and games.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:59 am
sdrawkcab
Oi! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG. :3 With your hobbies, you will fit right in on Gaia. ^^
If you have any questions about Gaia, please ask us! This site has many confusing features and games.

Thank you!
I'm kinda confused with the games and minigames... I tried to play some (felt in love with booty grab, btw), but I couldn't play most of them. I don't know very well what to do in Towns, and in the fishing game I only got a small orange fish (I don't even know what to do with it lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:18 am
User Image

Aw,hi and welcome!

You've found the right place here, that's for sure 3nodding

I...have never tried fishing. >.> And I always get lost in towns. So as a one-person welcoming committee, I'm pretty bad, but EVERYONE in this guild is so lovely and sweet, not to mention more knowledgeable than I blaugh

Again, welcome to Gaia biggrin biggrin

User Image

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:02 am
iuvenis

Well..Hi! Welcome to the NSTG! Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand about this site or this guild.. We, the NSTG members, will do anything to help you, especially the newbies~ :3 Btw.. I love your avi~ So CUTE~~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:15 pm
AveryMary21

Thank you very much for the cumpliment and the gift!!
I'm now a little closer to my dream avi...
And your avi is very cute as well! I love your panda bag!  

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:25 pm
iuvenis

Thanks~ This Pandy pack is a gift from the NSTG Gift Fairy.. Someday...someday I'll be a gift fairy too.. I like giving presents randomly.. XD I also like giving gifts to the NSTG members on their birthdays.. XD it seems that you have submitted your birthdate in the Birthday Thread... Mwhahahaha!! 3nodding April eh? :3.. Christmas is around the corner.. what's your wish for Santa?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:54 pm
the tea ninja

Thank you! ^.^

averymary21

I don't have many wishes ovo
In Gaia, my wish is more like a plan: I want to make an art shop to sell drawings and get gold... Then I wouldn't depend on Gaia Cash to get goot stuff lol
What about you?  

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:01 pm
iuvenis

I don't have many wishes ovo
In Gaia, my wish is more like a plan: I want to make an art shop to sell drawings and get gold... Then I wouldn't depend on Gaia Cash to get goot stuff lol
What about you?

My wish is to find suitable presents for my friends and NSTG members in time before New Years!! Woah.. that's a great plan.. well..~ We have the same plan!! I don't like Gaia cash.. I can't use real money.. Inflation in marketplace is making us gaians harder to buy things.. so sad.. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:09 pm
AveryMary21

Yeah, I bought some GC #shameonme, but on my defense, I had a lot of phone credits which I never use and acumulate every month, and I felt like I needed this "jumpstart" to gaian economy, hahaha!
Anyway I'm planning to not buy it again for a looong time... xp

So you like to gift people! This is so interesting! Nowadays, people only like to receive things, not to give...  

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:22 pm
iuvenis

Well, I've played a lot of games from charities.. and got prizes and also gold.. It feels good to give gifts..sometimes. Even though I have quests to finish.. I feel like giving.. not just receiving.. giving too.. I have plenty of phone credits too.. XD mom and dad gave more than enough... "Tempting..so tempting!! Don't waste credits for games!!", that's what I always said to myself..XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:43 pm
AveryMary21

You're strong, sempai!
I used to tell myself the same, but I couldn't resist at the end xD

By the way, when is your birthday?  

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:50 pm
iuvenis
sdrawkcab

Thank you!
I'm kinda confused with the games and minigames... I tried to play some (felt in love with booty grab, btw), but I couldn't play most of them. I don't know very well what to do in Towns, and in the fishing game I only got a small orange fish (I don't even know what to do with it lol)

A lot of those game items can be used for different things. Right now, I think that your best option is to sell those items to other Gaians.

Sell your orange fish for gold. If you practice Fishing, you should be able to catch better fish that will sell for more gold. Heck, the most expensive bait costs 250g. You can sell your orange fish for 24,000 gold 240,000 gold. Profit! Plus, it really adds up when you fill up the bucket each time.

In Towns, you can collect papers, bugs and flowers and sell them to other users. It's not really a "game." Towns is like an area to chat and hang out with other people... that happens to have trash.

The prizes for most games haven't changed in years. If you're playing games in order to earn gold, I would play: Booty Grab, Fishing and... Towns. XD; Funny. Those are the three you mentioned. The gold payouts from the other games aren't worth the time.
Booty Grab should be good since they recently increased the gold payout.

In truth, you could save those fish, paper, trash, etc to use in other features on Gaia. This guide is incomplete, but it might help! In it, I've listed the uses of some game items. Please let me know if any of it doesn't make sense. It's a work in progress.

... I like your art shop idea. ;D You'd probably earn gold faster by making art for other people than by playing Gaia's games.

Edit; I had written the wrong price. I fixed the price of guppies from what I first said (24,000g) to 240,000g. I don't know how I missed an extra zero earlier when I checked the marketplace listing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:24 am
iuvenis

LOL.. senpai..XD I'm on 21st January.. How old are you?  

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:27 am
sdrawkcab

Orange fish is worth 24,000 gold?!! eek That's sick!!  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff