Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Are we gonna just sit here or what? [WE NEED HELP] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What to do?
  Keep Bumping
  Wait for Awkward
View Results

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 pm
A dream is a wish your heart makes

Now, I don't know where Awkward is or what he's doing. But if he doesn't get back on soon this guild will slowly die.
Surly, he wouldn't want that.
I suggest that if, IF, he doesn't comeback by the end of this month (please get back on soon) we run the raffle and dice game ourselves... somehow.
and we gotta keep bumping, who needs gold, we got each other 3nodding
Come on guys lets do this! For Awkward
(he needs to get his a** back on NOW!!!)

EDIT: I'll update on more info:
To get the guild off its feet again, We will make a Temporary Bump Thread, Will Continue the Dice Game and Raffle. 3nodding

I will be working on the bump thread (link when done will be posted later) Please PM me if you'd like to help.

We need People that know how the Dice and Raffle Game works to help out, Continue awkwards list for the Raffle and Find the Current Leader in the Dice Game. You won't have to give up funds, we'll donate to the person temp in charge of it on account that they give the fund to the winners (use a mule or something I guess) (keep the names of who donated, Awkward does)

Any Ideas or suggestions please comment on this thread. We may not have Awkward, but we have each other. And when he gets back, we'll first of all smother him and ask why the ******** he left us alone, but also we'll make him happy that we handled this all together. emotion_dowant

[WE NEED HELP]

Bump Helpers: Minkiaru, Thugisa

Raffle Helpers: Flotia (Lemetia)

Dice Helpers: Flotia (Lemetia)

RP Helpers: Queen-tintin

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:55 pm
Awkward

Where are you at?

X Bad MedicineX

Unsealed Genius

7,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:51 pm
I agree, let's keep bumping! but he shouldn't have deserted his own guild like this! sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:13 pm
i'm sure he will be back =)...so lets keep bumping until he does ^_^  

Bad Formula

dgradient

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 pm
Was he the only one checking the tanks to make sure they were keeping up to requirements?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:26 am
I am hoping he is alright. It's not like him to disappear without saying anything. I will continue to bump till I drop to keep this guild alive. heart  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:42 am
dgradient
Was he the only one checking the tanks to make sure they were keeping up to requirements?

officially, yes whee
but its not like any of us members can change it anyways, he never promoted us xp

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:43 am
mama_bearr
I am hoping he is alright. It's not like him to disappear without saying anything. I will continue to bump till I drop to keep this guild alive. heart

I hope so too
and yes, you do that emotion_dowant

When you're fast asleep

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:53 am

Anybody willing to pick up the list where Awkward left off, idk how the raffles and such work, but i'll pay the winners, I've got enough funds...

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:08 am
I'll keep an eye on the main glow thread, but i can't really do anything if someone doesn't meet the requirements.
I'll just keep bumping like there is no tomorrow! 3nodding
Awkward, come back soon please! redface  

Little Matcha Girl

Manly Shoujo

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 am
mama_bearr

Ditto!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:51 pm
we can make temporary raffle/ dice game/ bump threads until he comes back.
like, one person in charge of each thread....and a few people in charge if the bump thread so more then one person is keeping track of the tanks.

what does everyone think of this? that way the guild is more active i guess. of course we dont have a prize pool, but we can create our own prizes and donate to whoever is in charge of each contest.

im just throwing in this idea to hopefully spark some ideas on how to keep the guild running.  

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:55 pm
Lemetia
like, one person in charge of each thread....and a few people in charge if the bump thread so more then one person is keeping track of the tanks.

what does everyone think of this? that way the guild is more active i guess. of course we dont have a prize pool, but we can create our own prizes and donate to whoever is in charge of each contest.

im just throwing in this idea to hopefully spark some ideas on how to keep the guild running.

I'd love to help out with a Bump thread.
how should we get started on this guys? 4laugh

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:59 pm
Minkiaru
Lemetia

When you're fast asleep

you can start by making a topic that is called "temporary bump thread" and then put all the links in the original bump thread and put them in there. then choose some people to check the tanks with you every few days and of course let the tank owners know when they dont meet standards.  

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:03 pm
Lemetia
Minkiaru
Lemetia

When you're fast asleep

you can start by making a topic that is called "temporary bump thread" and then put all the links in the original bump thread and put them in there. then choose some people to check the tanks with you every few days and of course let the tank owners know when they dont meet standards.

awesome, i'll start on this tomorrow.
Its gonna take me a while sweatdrop I can't quote him and just copy everything.
I'll try to format it exactly like this though 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

Random topics for members

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas