Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
My new years resolution. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You new years resolution? (Pick the most fitting)
  To do something new
  To stop doing something
  To change something about yourself
  To change something about your life
  To be nice to someone, or help out a friend
  To be mean to someone, or get revenge
  To stay exactly the same as you've always been
  No resolution ~ Pollwhore option.
View Results

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:47 am
Now, normally I don't have a resolution, because I'm happy with how I am. Even though I may not do things the best way, I do them MY way. But then, the idea struck me, why not just make that my resolution? So, my new years resolution for this year is:

To continue being myself, making my own decisions and enjoying life to the best of my ability.

Feel free to share yours 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 am
I have done a lot of awesome things these past several years. Enjoyed many countries, met many new people, and tried many new things. This year I would like to dedicate to getting on track to a year. I plan to ride this visa out til it expires in april, and the head home (maybe after seeing some of my guildies in the states), and then figure out what I can settle on as a career in NZ. Accepting after 5 years overseas it seems like my career will have to be in the home land. This means figuring out what course I will do to get there, as well as maybe volenteering or work experience on top. This plan will most likly continue into 2015 as the course will probally be year long starting next jan or so.

In short my resolution is to get my career on track.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:58 am
Sagebomb
I have done a lot of awesome things these past several years. Enjoyed many countries, met many new people, and tried many new things. This year I would like to dedicate to getting on track to a year. I plan to ride this visa out til it expires in april, and the head home (maybe after seeing some of my guildies in the states), and then figure out what I can settle on as a career in NZ. Accepting after 5 years overseas it seems like my career will have to be in the home land. This means figuring out what course I will do to get there, as well as maybe volenteering or work experience on top. This plan will most likly continue into 2015 as the course will probally be year long starting next jan or so.

In short my resolution is to get my career on track.

Very focused... I am kind of aiming for the same thing, in a way, but I find if I tell myself I have to do something that takes a long time I normally find it too daunting and run away. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 am
I don't really have a new years resolution. I just want to continue to grow and learn as a person. =)

@Sage - visit meeeeee =D

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 am
Heavendove

Very focused... I am kind of aiming for the same thing, in a way, but I find if I tell myself I have to do something that takes a long time I normally find it too daunting and run away. stressed

Im used to relativly big things now. Like moving overseas finding jobs in foreign countries is second nature to me now. The only issue to achieving what I want is being able to fund it. Other than that its all easy enough XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:53 am
Ginhi~kun
I don't really have a new years resolution. I just want to continue to grow and learn as a person. =)

@Sage - visit meeeeee =D

But thats a lot more out of the way now. gonk  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:29 am
Sagebomb
Ginhi~kun

@Sage - visit meeeeee =D

I'm less out of the way ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:35 am
Sagebomb
Heavendove

Im used to relativly big things now. Like moving overseas finding jobs in foreign countries is second nature to me now. The only issue to achieving what I want is being able to fund it. Other than that its all easy enough XD

I'm ok with big things, just not with big things that take a long time. It's all a matter of perspective, I guess.  

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 pm
this year, I'm going to find a source of motivation and stick to it! I never find myself really pumped to do anything anymore, and this leads to a whole range of problems with my work, relationships, free time, etc. I don't want that, so this year, I'm going to finally do something about it!

I also want to stop chewing the inside of my cheek or biting my nails whenever I get nervous but that's a completely different story

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:55 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
Ginhi~kun

@Sage - visit meeeeee =D

I'm less out of the way ninja

Yeah I was thinking that

Not that I want to get into a Gkun vs Gold playoff gonk  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:56 pm
Heavendove

I'm ok with big things, just not with big things that take a long time. It's all a matter of perspective, I guess.

Yeah it is all perspective, time to me isnt really a scary thing, besides how close my 30s are without me having a career yet. Hope to be settled into a career by then. So adding more credentials to make that happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:04 pm
grangelic
this year, I'm going to find a source of motivation and stick to it! I never find myself really pumped to do anything anymore, and this leads to a whole range of problems with my work, relationships, free time, etc. I don't want that, so this year, I'm going to finally do something about it!

I also want to stop chewing the inside of my cheek or biting my nails whenever I get nervous but that's a completely different story

Remember the best way to make a goal happen is to have "SMART" goals.

Specific - Specifically what is the goal
Measurable - How can you measure it, so you know if you are there, or heading there
Attainable/achievable - must be possible
Realistic - Similar to before, but more focused on you and your resources to make it happen
Tangible/timely - When will you do it by, and what will it look like when done.

So far the goal seems not to meet any of those really. But by putting something to each of those you can get there. And I would be more that happy to check in on it, and help you along the way (I do A LOT of leadership stuff and am used to doing things like this).

I do both of those somewhat, but not really in a way that harms me. As in the cheek biting dosent pierce the skin, and the nail biting, well redface its just easier than cutting them...  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:07 pm
Yeah I don't set resolution for myself either.

But used today as a begin mark for me getting back on track to being healthy. Currently on I'm a no sweets strike.... I don't know for how long though. I went 2 months last summer. So I'm hoping to beat that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:44 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Yeah I don't set resolution for myself either.

But used today as a begin mark for me getting back on track to being healthy. Currently on I'm a no sweets strike.... I don't know for how long though. I went 2 months last summer. So I'm hoping to beat that.

Yea, I explored the guild a little after making this thread and was surprised to find a whole dieting forum. I had loads of chocolate and treats for christmas, it is important to build up fat for the winter. Though, I don't know if it will go away, but it normally does somehow... sweatdrop  

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:56 pm
I'm gonna try and better myself more.

I plan on hitting the books with minimal distractions.
I wanna try and "chase less tail/skirt".
I wanna actually diet AND exercise. The entire year.
And I think I might try dressing a bit nicer/ more stylish.

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff