Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
DarkMoonSlayer's Gifting You! CLOSED Finalize "Orders"! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:44 am
HEYO! I need everyone to double check and be sure they are happy with the layouts and such of the buttons they ordered!

@Goldie:
User Image
Also you never for sure told me what size you wanted? Or did I miss it like a derp? >.<

@Sage:
User Image
and User Image
Any changes? And they are to be the 2.25 inch size?

@Chaos:
User Image - User Image - User Image - User Image
You already said you were content but I wanna be sure. These are slated to be 1.25 inch buttons.

@Lianna: One And Two

If anyone wants, I was thinking I would offer to send, as a gift, some pinback buttons with whatever design you want on them.

I'm currently broke, hence after the holidays cuz I will then have money, but I can still make them and have them ready to ship.

Mainly I am doing this because I love ya'all and it will give me a way to calculate how much shipping will cost when I decide to finally start selling these things online. xD

So you are helping me out, and I am giving you stuff for helping.

I'm only giving 5 days for you to tell me you want stuffs, cuz I have kinda limited numbers of button parts. I THINK I have enough parts to make 25 of both 2.25inch size and the 1.25 inch. So 50 total buttons? MAYBE.

For Size Reference:
This is the buttons next to a tape measure:
User Image
This is me "holding" one of each:
User Image

Da Rules In Neato Q&A Format!:
-->How many of these things can I get?
You can "order" at least 2 and at most 5 of each size.
-->How will these get to me?
OBVIOUSLY I will need mailing addresses. So you have to be content with my promise that I will not magically teleport to your house and steal all your food. ninja
-->I live in some obscure country in space, can I still get some?
EVERYONE can get some, regardless of where you live. I need to know International shipping rates to after all! 8D
-->What's the cost?
These are 100% free to you. Unless you really wanna pay me. o.O
-->What's the catch?
I get to use you for market research or sorts? YOU ARE MY LAB RATS! GIVE ME UR DATA!

Sooo... Any takers?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 am
At least two of each, or at least two, possibly one of each/two of the same?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:19 pm
Sengoku BASARA ou o

Oh,and since my connection crapped out, I wasn't able to get the stupid reply to go through
Unlike me, not everyone's photogenic. Wanna swap?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:18 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
At least two of one size because I'd wind up selling them in minimums of two. If you don't personally want that many I can make one (the spare) you can give a real life friend.

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Any specific picture or character you want me use? ALSO what size? Itty-bitty 1inch or regular 2inch?  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:59 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Any specific picture or character you want me use? ALSO what size? Itty-bitty 1inch or regular 2inch?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, there is a difference between the two
Top is video game, bottom is anime
The pale yellow/gold
Larger pin
My profile pic on the smaller if you feel like it
But one of the larger with the logo would be plenty awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 pm
Well, it'd be swell to have a couple of nifty Triforces ninja  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:20 pm
Making buttons ^_^...I have pressed a minimum of hundreds of buttons, but most likly in the 1000s. When I worked on cruise ships we had a pretty good button press and button sets. But it was limited to what stickers we had, or colouring in or using a circle press to cut out images. Since most kids were too young, or it was just faster if we did them, the days we did button making we would easily slam out 100 in a hour. And during a plaza event probally a lot more.

Still, I dont have any of my pony, so if you would like to do some of my pony that would be awsome prehaps if I could get the first two in my pony thread, and your one?

Im not worried about size. To make them fit I dont mind if you crop out most of the image as long as the whole pony is in it. (or similar).

I dont have a address that is stable atm, but it will most likly be a Alberta adress, Im currently on the house hunt again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:40 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, there is a difference between the two
Top is video game, bottom is anime
The pale yellow/gold
Larger pin
My profile pic on the smaller if you feel like it
But one of the larger with the logo would be plenty awesome

Okay, now, it may be cuz I am tired... buut....
Did you want a button of each of those logos? Both in the larger size? And your profile pic here on gaia orrrr?

As I said I am sleepy as fawk. xDD  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:41 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Well, it'd be swell to have a couple of nifty Triforces ninja
Any triforce image you have in mind? Like the winged ones? Also size?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 pm
Sagebomb
Making buttons ^_^...I have pressed a minimum of hundreds of buttons, but most likly in the 1000s. When I worked on cruise ships we had a pretty good button press and button sets. But it was limited to what stickers we had, or colouring in or using a circle press to cut out images. Since most kids were too young, or it was just faster if we did them, the days we did button making we would easily slam out 100 in a hour. And during a plaza event probally a lot more.

Still, I dont have any of my pony, so if you would like to do some of my pony that would be awsome prehaps if I could get the first two in my pony thread, and your one?

Im not worried about size. To make them fit I dont mind if you crop out most of the image as long as the whole pony is in it. (or similar).

I dont have a address that is stable atm, but it will most likly be a Alberta adress, Im currently on the house hunt again.
I have done so many ponies for friends,but never custom ponies. This will be fuuun. xDDI think the larger size would be better because the smaller is really quite small.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:45 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
I have done so many ponies for friends,but never custom ponies. This will be fuuun. xDDI think the larger size would be better because the smaller is really quite small.

Yeah its pretty easy to find canon ponies to fit. I know a person who sells pony badges at conventions. I also got given a pony badge of Luna, and one of Celestia from a friend as well.

Yeah that would make sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 pm
I'm gonna work on some mock ups. Woo.  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:12 pm
Sagebomb
So here are my works in progress, for you. The inner circle is approximately where the edge of the button will be the outer is approximately where I will be cutting.
User Image - User Image

Click for bigger as usual. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:16 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb
So here are my works in progress, for you. The inner circle is approximately where the edge of the button will be the outer is approximately where I will be cutting.
User Image - User Image

Click for bigger as usual. xD

the first one could you change the zoom a little to fit in all of the yellow bird (which will in turn pull in most of the hoof). The second one, its definitly limited by the bottom of the pic. But that would be sweet.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:46 pm
Sagebomb
the first one could you change the zoom a little to fit in all of the yellow bird (which will in turn pull in most of the hoof). The second one, its definitly limited by the bottom of the pic. But that would be sweet.

User Image

And for the second I could use a different picture from your art thread, unless you really want that one. xP  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff