Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Weekly Guild Party Time Resedual! PLEASE give feedback Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you come party?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:11 am
Time Zone Converter!

Ok folks, I run on GMT or (Greenwich mean time) a lot of you guys run on other time Zones.

So what Time on a Friday do we Party.

Today the party started at 1pm GMT however not a lot of people were able to make that.

People Turned up at around 3pm GMT

So please have a look at my time zone compared to yours (using the link provided) and tell me what time is the best for you guys!

3pm GMT is ok for me and I intend the party to last 1-2hours. With a raffle for the members that participate.

Your feedback is critical in making this a success.
Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:58 am
Nights-Rune

3pm GMT is ok for me and I intend the party to last 1-2hours. With a raffle for the members that participate.

Thanks

My brain won't wake up. I just saw the annc. and went to the chat room. Kay was there but was afk. 7pm here on Thursday would be 3pm there, and that would work for me. Erm, NEXT week. >-<  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:23 am
That's 8 to 10 in the morning for me! xp I saw the announcement for the start of the party around 9:50 this morning when I first logged in, but I didn't think to try going in to see if it was going on. It's not that early, so I might be able to make it at that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 am
jellykans
Nights-Rune

Thanks

My brain won't wake up. I just saw the annc. and went to the chat room. Kay was there but was afk. 7pm here on Thursday would be 3pm there, and that would work for me. Erm, NEXT week. >-<

gonk Sorry! I meant to hang around to greet people... but I hadn't slept in a few days and there's a big comfy recliner about three feet from where I'm sitting and I'm Sorry...  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 am
*goes back to guard duty*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 am
Kay9214
jellykans
Nights-Rune

Thanks

gonk Sorry! I meant to hang around to greet people... but I hadn't slept in a few days and there's a big comfy recliner about three feet from where I'm sitting and I'm Sorry...

Lol. *Passes a pillow and a comforter.*  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:54 am
jellykans
Kay9214
jellykans
Nights-Rune

Thanks

Lol. *Passes a pillow and a comforter.*

Must... stay... awake... emotion_zzz

((Oh, some people are showing up. :O ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:19 pm
A few people around now! ^_^  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:25 pm
In the guild chat space, my space bubbles don't appear. So, if you want to know what I typed, you have to check the chat history box.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:55 am
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
In the guild chat space, my space bubbles don't appear. So, if you want to know what I typed, you have to check the chat history box.

Yeah we are having small teething problems with the place. I was originally thinking towns 2 but some people just can't get on it.

is there anywhere everyone would be happy with meeting?  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:59 am
Nights-Rune
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Yeah we are having small teething problems with the place. I was originally thinking towns 2 but some people just can't get on it.

What about the Barton fountain in zOMG!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Nights-Rune
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

If zOMG loads for everyone then that's a great idea!  

Coin Counter
Crew

Dapper Gaian

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:13 pm
Coin Counter
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Nights-Rune
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 am
EST is four hours earlier than you  

GLJordan

Coin Counter
Crew

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:33 am
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Coin Counter
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Nights-Rune
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Cool.

OOPS thought I was on as Rune but I was on the mule. smile Well at least the bank mule can be used for stuff. smile  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff