Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Preggy Art Gallery
SD's Artastic Contests!! (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:51 am
I've been thinking of what to do around here. Mey and Viper are so busy with alot of different tasks, so I figured I'd start a contest thread of my own. :3 My contests won't be that often, since I don't have much to give, but I'm going to make them fun! Presenting...

SD's Artastic Contests!

My Theme for this time is:
Since everyone is sneaky and loves to read my roleplays, the theme I have for this time is: Draw one of your favorite scenes from my roleplays! Weather it's one of my character's cuddling with yours, or a dramatic scene. It has to have my character in it! It doesn't have to be that technical, heck it could just be two people doing something. My themes will change, so they won't always be about me. sweatdrop But I thought I would start it off with myself, to see what people think of the idea. razz

Prizes!:
Yes how can you not forget the prizes!? ^^ Here are the prizes for this contest:

[size=18]1st Place: 15,000 gold! (sorry if it's not more I don't have much)
2nd Place: Pink Link! (what's inside the magical money box? x3)
3rd Place: Twin Wolves! (an item for your avi! Yay! )

4th, 5th, & 6th Place(s): 1,000 gold. If you didn't win the main prizes at least the runner ups will get 1,000 gold in their pocket so it's not too bad. :3

The Winners have been chosen!! Tune in next time for another contest theme! biggrin Which might be shortly. razz

Instructions:
I would like for all the pictures to be posted in this thread only! Full image only! So if you have a photobucket account use it! No Links! It dosen't have to be perfect, just have fun with it :3 you can put your picture inbetween
brackets if you want to to minimize stretching the screen.

I will ask the help of Viper and Mey in judging, along with any other crew who decide to. Everyone in the guild can join, except for myself! So the captains, crew, members, anyone! Limit one picture though!

This was created to encourage artwork in this guild. The deadline is April 30, 2013!! (Mey if there are questions about dates for the other side of the globe then the most current month coming up in your calender) So you have a month to get those pictures in! :3

No nudity! No sex pictures! Kissing, snuggling, flirting, dancing, etc are allowed! Nothing erotic! ^^; sorry. If there is anything I have left out, or need to add please let me know! I've never done a contest before so I'm kind of excited about it!

Have fun and get Arting! emotion_awesome

===========================================
Contest Number 2!!

Summer is upon us, or well upon those who live in the United States! To go with this theme I decided to hold another contest! What better to celebrate summer with:

Theme Number 2!
MERMAIDS!!

Yes! This theme is all about those undersea cuties! Your job is to draw a happy pregnant mermaid! She could be sitting on a rock in a lagoon, or lazing about in the sea! How many children she's having and how far along in her pregnancy she is, it's up to you. Oh and she must be wearing an outit to cover her chest, weather it be the traditional sea shells top or a cute little maturnity dress, or whatever else! NO NUDITY!!! Sorry. lol

Prizes!!

1st Place: 15,000 gold! gaia_gaiagold
2nd Place: 7,000 gold! gaia_gaiagold
3rd Place: 4,000 gold! gaia_gaiagold

Since last time, I didn't get many drawings. Though if I do have any runners up I will choose 2 and give them 1,000 gold each! smile Have fun!!!

Rules are up top. There is also no deadline anymore. So once we get enough entries then I will close to judge and such. :3 That way everyone can take their time this time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 pm
Hmm interesting idea...

I'll have to thumb through some of my RPs with you and find a scene I could draw. Bummer you put the no-no on the sexing picture, I've been working on a doodle of your tauren and my orc well... making Gor'mor and his sister. =P

Maybe I'll do one from our 1v1 or UDT, who knows. I'll have to find the time to draw first. Plus I've started a picture of Scarlett pregnant.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm
O_O you've started a picture of my tauren character and your orc character shaking up? razz redface Someday we're going to have to make an rp around those two. xD

Sorry gotta keep it PG-13 for the kiddies! razz xD lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 pm
Yeah, I couldn't sleep one night while on roadtrip with family so I started a doodle and it turned into picture of them gettin' busy in a cave somewhere. sweatdrop

And lol, I know. Was just saying. xd

I think I'll try a doodle of Roxanne and Brillux just talking or something, maybe that time where she replaced the magic animating him with her own magic. What you think?  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 pm
lol xD

Sure, whatever you want to do. As long as you keep it PG-13.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:16 pm
I've had so many good RPs with you its hard to narrow it down to once scene, plus I have to figure out what each character would look like. xD  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 pm
Oh, Ohhh! I want to draw something either from Summoner's Game or Discovery for the Ages!! (I'm still reading through that last one btw. Love it so far).

Eeee....*excited* This contest is such a fun idea! Thanks Stardust. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:50 pm
Meyaira Firespring
Oh, Ohhh! I want to draw something either from Summoner's Game or Discovery for the Ages!! (I'm still reading through that last one btw. Love it so far).

You're welcome. smile I'm not sure what will happen though. If no one posts, then I'll just change the theme and the date and keep the same prizes. ^^; lol xD  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 pm
Quote:
You're welcome. smile I'm not sure what will happen though. If no one posts, then I'll just change the theme and the date and keep the same prizes. ^^; lol xD

Yeah, ha ha, I know what you mean. It can take a little while for these contests to get off the ground. Anyway, don't change it yet. I'm gonna be entering a drawing! cat_3nodding

I mean, I haven't started it yet...but...I have some ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm
Meyaira Firespring
Quote:

Yeah, ha ha, I know what you mean. It can take a little while for these contests to get off the ground. Anyway, don't change it yet. I'm gonna be entering a drawing! cat_3nodding

I mean, I haven't started it yet...but...I have some ideas.

Awesome!! ^^ have fun. :3 emotion_brofist You've got until the end of the month so no hurry.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:46 am
Meyaira Firespring

Ooooooooooo! I can't wait to see what you draw up MF! heart

I've got my drawing in the works as we speak but I'm freehanding the whole thing so it will probably end up looking more like a doodle than some of my other stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:00 am
-is doing this-  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 am
Ooo, there we go! Now we got three people entering!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 am
haha well I do art for commission on a daily basis (: so doing this will help me to let my hair down!  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:07 am
I'll be working on something when I have some time... even got an idea  
Preggy Art Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items