Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Just Looking About (Billy & Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:45 pm
Well. Now that he had his dorm room, and at least some of his stuff in it, it was time to look around. Billy started off down a hallway of the demon dorms, heading towards where the common room was.
At least he was pretty sure it was in this direction.
He resolved to start using the various paintings as a way to navigate. He glanced down the side halls he passed, but kept heading in the same direction. He would until he hit a dead end.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 am
And a dead end he did hit.

Well it was a dead end unless you knew about one of the passages the demons had set up that allowed them to come and go in secret from the dorms. Such a bunch of sneaky little bastards demons where. It just so happened Sammy was sneaking back in through one of those doors right now. The dead end of the hall had a single large painting, and it wasn't the painting that moved but a wall just to the right in the corner, a panel slipping sideways as the undead ghoul side stepped into the hall dusting herself off to find herself staring in the face of a brand new first year.

Purple eyes of fire flickered brighter for a moment as she tapped the panel back into place.

"Errr... well this is awkward. Most demons don't just stand in front of the secret exits like that...."

Miliardo Kason

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 pm
Billy stopped short and blinked. He watched for a moment speechless as the ghoul closed up the secret little door she'd come through. He noted she was definitely not a demon and was confused for a moment before he remembered a whisper he'd barely overheard about the undead resident in the dorms. This must be her? He was certain there was some good reaosn an undead lived here.

"I'm certain most don't, I just didn't know it was there." Billy paused a moment before deciding that being snobby would get him nowhere.
"Well, hello anyways miss, I'm Billy."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:04 pm
She finished dusting herself off, adjusting her jacket one last time before moving to button it up proper again as the Demon spoke to her. "Most demons do, took me forever to find it, they tend to not like sharing secrets with 'outsiders'." Once she was in order again she moved forward offering a hand to Billy.

"Samantha. We might want to start walking if you don't mind?"

Miliardo Kason

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:06 pm
Billy took the Ghoul's offered hand. "I see. I just have no run into anyone yet to share them with me." He glanced over at her as they walked.
"Just don't want to be found in front of that passage?" He couldn't think of any other reason they'd want to start walking, unless the ghoul was late for something.
He stepped lightly. At least she'd possibly show him about? The dorms were large enough to get him a little lost, at least for the first day or so.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:37 am
"Some of them will, some of them won't depends on how arrogant the demon is and if they want to make a contract deal for the information. My solution is usually to punch them till they talk. It works wonders usually." They continued down the hall before taking a turn and moving up a flight of stairs, another turn and it seemed they where heading to the outside wall of the dorms before they finally ended up in a common room with a nice large window and couches from which to view it from.

"I think it's a pride thing? Most demons like to act like they alone know about the secrets. So when someone else sees them using a passageway without them intending to be seen it just ends up being awkward. Like trying to walk through a door the same time someone else does."

Horticulturalist

Miliardo Kason

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Miliardo Kason
[

Billy nodded.
"Makes sense..."
Although he would prefer getting information in a slier manner. Punching was too... direct for him. Ah she'd lead him to the common room! great! He mentally logged the path to it. And the location of that secret door. He'd have to see where it's exit was later.

"We take our pride very seriously, and why not? Most of our families have been around a while."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:59 am
That's the thing about Sammy, sly and sneaky was not her style. Forward, bold, and aggressive was the way she usually functioned. Finally settled into the common room Sammy dropped back into one of the chairs before very casually propping her steel tipped skull boots on the table in front of her.

"Yes, demons do love their pride, and they do get quiet the ego from being around for so long. But you need to keep it in check. A lot of people think that just because they live in this dorm and have such and such family name they should be pampered. The school doesn't pamper though."

She grinned even wider, "And I like to knock those kind of demons down a peg or two when I can."

Miliardo Kason

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am
Miliardo Kason

Billy snorted. "If I wanted to be pampered I wouldn't have chosen to come to school." He looked around a moment before picking out a chair nearby and sitting a little more elegantly than the ghoul had. He propped his head on his hand and leaned against the armrest.

"Pampered is boring anyway. You get everything, so it's not fun anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:43 pm
"The problem is some people do like to be pampered, they expect the school to be no different then home. They think that they should already have sway here because of who and what they are. Others claw and fight to earn it."

She mimicked the pose of the demon leaning to her left resting her chin on fingers of bone, hollow eye sockets watching him as purple fear flickered in the hollowed center. "Oh the school is nothing short of fun. Pampered or not no one is prepared for this place really when you get down too it."

Horticulturalist
omg so belated I sorry ;-;

Miliardo Kason

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 pm
Miliardo Kason

Billy decided it would be most tactful to brush aside the conversation of potentially full-of-themselves demons. Instead he lit on something that she'd said that was interesting.
"Prepared? Prepared for what?" he asked, really curious now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:13 pm
Her eyebrows perked up slightly, he didn't know?

"You realize our schools heavily involved in a lot of odd stuff right? Like last Giftmas? Christmas Town has a heavy war with us. Not like I'm going to kill you war, but a prank war that usually goes a step too far. We've had the school nearly shut down, the Horsemen practically live just outside our campus in the woods."

She frowned a bit, "Do you even know what a Horsemen is? Like most of Halloween knows, but not everything that happened to them."

Horticulturalist

Miliardo Kason

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 am
Miliardo Kason
"Other than it was something bad it normally doesn't grace the polite conversation one upperclassman demon makes to the new first year demon." He wasn't going to allude that the demons seemed to have a partial pecking order, and new first years had to prove themselves before they were included in the secret doings of overall.... Not that they really collaborated much. Collaboration between demons usually led to chaos and conflict of ideas. He looked over this undead upperclassman again and decided she'd probably be one of his best sources for information. He knew vaguely what had happened only because he'd seen people get angry or sad over it, or mentioned it in passing. Didn't seem to be something anyone talked about in length. "What exactly happened?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 am
"Bad would be an understatement, and what they wanted to do would be even worse then what happened to them." He didn't need to mention the pecking order, Sammy knew it well enough. Most demons treated her on par with a first year or less since she was undead. The problem with doing so was they often found Sammy still hit like a third year and had no patience for being looked down on or treated poorly for her race.

"What happened, quiet simply, is their home land was utterly and completely destroyed by the hunters."

Miliardo Kason

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:02 pm
Miliardo Kason
My apologies, if you'd like to scrap this just let me know, I have been gone a while. I'm also having to re-feel-out my character and get the hang of rp again. QQ
And uhhhh, if any of this is not cannon, please remind me? QQ

"Well, That certainly is a good reason for their feelings. Myself I would be angry.... they are working on revenge right? Can they do revenge?" What was it he had overheard somewhere. Scare the humans but don't touch them? Hunters can rip you apart? At least as a first year he didn't really want to tangle with anyone.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff