Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 pm
Post your character here.
You can have as many characters as you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm
Yuki X Kiryu

User Image<- Yuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-Yuki's steed Winter

Yuki's Corrupt form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A g e: 1100 (Eighteen in Yokai years.)
B i r t h d a t e: Jan 24
G e n d e r:Female
N a t i o n a l i t y: Japanese
Species/Rank: Okami/Fangire/Phantom, Horseman of Peace, Daiyokai
P l a y e d b y: Ryuketsubara
H o r s e/ S t e e d: Winter

【.major info.】

B a t t l e s t r e n g t h:Short ranged attacks
B a t t l e w e a k n e s:Long ranged, too trusting

W e a p o n (s):a Sword she calls "Tamashi No Ken"

A r m o r:Reflective Kimono

Sensing Auras:a special skill not many Okami's possess, it allows her to fight in the dark
Purifying Water: it allows her to make disgusting Polluted water in to clean, drinkable water
slash: it allows her to slash three enemies at once.
Healing: one of her most sacred skills, it allows her to heal any type of wound. when doing this skill she speaks in Elven, one of the most sacred of languages.
Disguise form: it allows her to disguise her form or someone else's form. Yuki doesn't use this power often, but if she does its because she really wants to help you.
Soul Strike: Allows her to strike the enemy's soul
Agility: Self explanatory, she moves faster
Backlash Wave: Like Inuyasha From The anime, She can deflect her enemy's blow with a wave.
Blood Strike: When wounded, allows her to attack using her blood.
Tornado Strike In midair, Yuki can spin at high speeds causing a tornado and allows her to cause a tornado and strike her enemies
Ice Strike: When she stabs her sword in the ground, ice particles form binding her enemies to the ground However, it doesn't always hit.
Fire Strike: Allows her to catch her enemies on fire, however it doesn't do much damage and sometimes misses.
Angelic Strike: Because of her angelic aura she possesses, she was given an ability by Michael that allows her to summon Angelic feathers as hard as knives that strike her enemies.
Poison Fang: An ability only used in her Dog demon form that allows her to bite and poison her enemies
Sweet breath: This breath changes with her mood and her desire, however the only catch to this is Yuki must be aroused in some way. (This is very similar to Kagerou from Basilisk, except 9 out of 10 times her breath is not poisonous.

P e r s o n a l i t y: Yuki is normally very shy, she doesn't say much but when she gets to know you she'll be more outgoing with you. She will never backdown from a fight, despite how shy she is.
Q u o t e:"Silence can be both calming and Scary...it depends on you which it is."
H e i g h t:5'6
W e i g h t:112lbs
E y e c o l o r: Red
P l a c e o f b i r t h:Japan
T h e m e s o n g: chou by,Tsukiko Amano
B a t t l e t h e m e: Fairy Tail Main theme: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kb96YWXMA

【.background information.】

Yuki is a Shy girl she doesn't socialize because her mother abused her as a child because she said things without being spoken to. the only person who cared for her was her father, who enrolled her in the Academy for demons. She's been silent since her mother hurt her. Her father comes to visit her every month. and Each month she feels more and more happier.
Also, Yuki is prone to being liked by more angels then demons, perhaps its because shes Nice, good and gentle to angels, Shes the same to Demons but they bully her regardless. Yuki's best friend is a Young angel named Raphael.

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

AshenDreams141

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 pm
【.main info.】
❖ F u l l n a m e: Fury Furijui
❖ N i c k n a m e s Wrath
❖ A g e: 1700 (still a kid in deathlord times) (his older brother is 1800
❖ B i r t h d a t e: 2/27/312AD
❖ G e n d e r: Male
❖ N a t i o n a l i t y: Persian
❖ Species/Rank: Deathlord
❖ P l a y e d b y: Vincent

【.major info.】

❖ B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Night time, darkness evil
❖ B a t t l e w e a k n e s sunlight Mightlylords holy lords and holiness

❖ W e a p o n (s): Magic and summoning

❖ A r m o r: Dark clothing/robes

Power 1 here: Death ball
Power 2 here: Dark Teleport
Power 3 here: Summoning undead

❖ P e r s o n a l i t y: Loner artist prankster hates authority
❖ Q u o t e:"Darkness is a way a life not a Sin "
❖ H e i g h t: 7ft 9
❖ W e i g h t: 200
❖ E y e c o l o r: red
❖ P l a c e o f b i r t h: Persia
❖ T h e m e s o n g: Gunslinger By avenged sevenfold
❖ B a t t l e t h e m e: Welcome to the Family By Avenged sevenfold

Character history here
In the 1400's he was known for killing rich Greedy people and giving the poor and abused by the rich money and Power Wanted at one point in 1569

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

incase it didnt work heres link http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/snow-anime-guys-7869362-298-500.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:36 pm
Name:Luna Heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (before she took her new form) [http://jigsawparadise.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/6/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/u/butter.jpg (after she took new form)
height: 6'0
Played by yours truely khanna blaire demonica
Nickname: Lucy,
type: Demon
power: un-measurable
Nationality: romanian/denmark/japanese (appears to be more japanese than romanian)
sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Gothic lolita/calssic goth, loner hangs out with herself and her book, shes quiet, and she is sweet, but she is very strong so dont mess with her, even though she doesnt look very strong, she doesnt have many friends but she is very beautiful, she sometimes can be like an angel
Power to know: she is very skilled in may things, she is a master of magic both white and black  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:41 pm
Picture:

Name:
Slender, Slenderman, Der Großmann, The Pale Man

Records indicate activity as early as 1200 AD, but his true age remains unknown.

Height:
Varies; typically between 7ft to 15ft

Appearance:
Lacking any distinguishing facial features, such as a mouth or nose; also lacking hair and eyes. Almost always seen in a black suit and tie, with abnormally long arms and legs. Occasionally seen with tentacles protruding from his back.

Personality:
Reclusive, quiet and honestly a bit creepy. Being something of an empathic vampire, he feeds on emotions; primarily fear. As such, he tends to scare people, whether he means to or not. While prone to fits of savage violence, he's also been known to have a sense of humor and even occasionally to aid someone, despite probably targeting them later on. He's something of an opportunist, as well, and will almost always look out for himself before others.

Children, instilling fear, hunting, forests

Dislikes:
Light, loud noises, large crowds, being disturbed

Powers/Abilities:
Telepathy: Slenderman is capable of holding conversations within other people's heads. This is primarily to make up for his lack of mouth, and therefore verbal muteness.

Umbrikinesis: He is also gifted with the ability to manipulate darkness, even becoming one with it to "Slenderwalk," which is basically teleporting.

Mental Pressure: Visual contact with Slenderman causes even the most iron-willed to feel an uneasy sensation. Prolonged contact causes the sensation to heighten to the point of paranoia and eventually insanity. For humans, the effect can happen in moments; the effect varies in effect on other creatures, but is a constant factor that cannot be ignored. Upon reaching full insanity, his victims will hallucinate, mostly of him, become outwardly hostile towards any vaguely humanoid figure, and suffer mild amnesia.

Shapeshifting: Slenderman is able to change his shape at will, but this is generally confined to making himself taller/shorter or making his trademark tentacles come from his back.

Superhuman agility and 'wall-crawling' are also at his disposal, and are in fact preferred methods of traveling.

Weaknesses:
Natural sources of light bother him. Things he can change, like campfires, will be treated hostilely; things he cannot, like the sun, will be avoided.

Weapon(s): N/A
Weapon Pic(s):

Race: Demon

Summary of History/Bio:
While stories of the tall guardian of European forests have spanned centuries, the first official 'recording' of him was a Germanic wood carving titled simply "Der Großmann", directly translated as "The Tall Man." He was rumored to be a guardian of the forest, killing most trespassers by impalement and occasionally snatching children from nearby villages as reminders. Eventually, Der Großmann faded from memory, although he remained a campfire ghost story favorite. Regarded now as simply a legend, and urban myth, the mass public has written off this figure as being created quite recently, in relative terms. Lies, of course, meant to cover up the return of Slenderman... But he's really always been there, in the corner of your eye...

Other:
Slenderman has a 'younger brother,' of sorts, a feral being quite similar to him in many ways except two. Slenderman is bipedal and is always seen in a suit; The Rake, this feral specimen, is generally seen on all fours and naked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Kenji X Latray

【.Main Info.】

F u l l n a m e: Kenji Ichi Latray
N i c k n a m e s: Kenji
A g e: 181 years old
B i r t h d a t e: Feb 14
G e n d e r: Male
N a t i o n a l i t y: Denmark Viking
Species/Rank: Angel / Throne Angel
P l a y e d b y: ShebaLatray
【.Strength & Weakness Info.】

B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Long & Short ranged attacks
B a t t l e w e a k n e s: Multiple attackers
【.Battle Info.】

W e a p o n (s): Sword, Shield, Bow & Arrows
A r m o r: None
P o w e r s: Healing
【.Character Description.】

P e r s o n a l i t y: Kenji is pretty quiet but likes to be around others. He likes to work out and keep his body in good condition. He’s actually a big teddy bear. Kenji has a calming and peaceful aurora about him and he is submissive to authority.
Q u o t e: "A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind."
H e i g h t:5'7
W e i g h t:130lbs
E y e c o l o r: Brown
P l a c e o f b i r t h: Denmark
T h e m e s o n g: none yet
B a t t l e t h e m e: none yet
【.Background Information.】

Kenji was chosen at a young age to be a warrior to bring about the desires of the Lord, acting as His chariot. His family has been gone for seventy years since Kenji was granted the long life of an angel.

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 am
Raphael Loreli X

A g e: Unknown
B i r t h d a t e: Unknown
N a t i o n a l i t y: Japanese
Species/Rank: Archangel
P l a y e d b y: Ryuketsubara (secondary character)

【.major info.】

B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Short ranged attacks
B a t t l e w e a k n e s: Long ranged

W e a p o n (s): Two guns

A r m o r: His Kimono

Healing: It allows him to heal wounded comrades
Holy ball: His Sacred weapon, Powerful against Powerful Evil Foes
Revival: it allows him to revive fallen friends.
Gun Power: Its his most powerful attack, allowing him to shoot over ten foes nearest to him.
Barrier: It allows him to build a protective powerful barrier around his Allies.
Change Eye color: allows Raphael to change his eye color at will, his eyes can appear various colors, Golden, Silver, Red, Blue, etc...

P e r s o n a l i t y: Raphael is very protective of Yuki, and will attack anyone who Threatens her in anyway. Underneath his hard exterior he is a Nice guy.
Q u o t e:"Don't worry, I shall protect you."
H e i g h t:7'3
W e i g h t:115lbs
E y e c o l o r:Golden/silver occasionally
P l a c e o f b i r t h:Japan
T h e m e s o n g:Across the Highlands, Kamelot
B a t t l e t h e m e:This is going to hurt, Sixx A.M

Raphael is a close friend of Yuki's and he goes to Angel Academy. he is hard to get along with if he doesn't trust you. He is very protective of Yuki and will attack anyone who Threatens her. Underneath his cold shell however, He is very sweet and warm, He is one of the many people Yuki feels safe with. When He and Yuki were kids, Yuki would run away to his house and stay there for the night to avoid the anger of her mother.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 am
Name: Darouji (dar O Yew Gee) Furijui
Demon Type: Deathlord
Prefered nickname: Death
Personal Information: Brother of Fury Furijui. Fond of bullying his younger brother
Dislikes: Angels, holy beings and sunlight
Special abilities: Long Ranged Magic and summoning
Weaknesses: Mightlords/HolyLords
Weight 200
Hieght

AshenDreams141

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 pm

User Image

XXXXX Kisho Taniyama XXXXX

A g e: 1827
B i r t h d a t e: October 13
N a t i o n a l i t y: Japan
Species/Rank: Black Demon
P l a y e d b y: Chibi Kitsu San

【.major info.】

B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Close Range Combat
B a t t l e w e a k n e s: Long Ranged Combat

W e a p o n (s): The Black Katana, Ancient weapon used by one of the Greater Black Demons, once abandoned by the Black Demons due to its destructive powers to bring no good to either an army, or the wielder. But this was only a legend. It is not breakable by any sort of magic, or curse.

A r m o r: The teal fabric that seems to be nothing but simple silk, but it provides strong defense against any non-enchanted weapons.

Guilty Thorns- The painful thorns of the shadows. Anyone who dares step into darkness will suffer a great stabbing pain. The spell is limited, but deals devastating bleeding.

Blade's Insanity- Unleash the great power of the Black Katana, will greatlyly drain the stamina of the user. It cannot be stopped until the wielder abuses the powers to dropping to his feet.

Every Gift Comes With A Price- A Black Demon's miracle, able to resurrect anyone of desire to life, at the cost of the user's own soul.

P e r s o n a l i t y: Kisho Taniyama seems like the very serious and ignorant type, who could never be able to get along with anyone. But he does not like reaching out to people, as he was betrayed many times before.It is very hard to earn his trust, and seems he does not consider other's feelings, But what hides under the box, no one will ever know.
Q u o t e: "I can see the ember burning low..."
H e i g h t: 7'1
W e i g h t: 142lbs
E y e c o l o r: Jade
P l a c e o f b i r t h: Miyaga
T h e m e s o n g: 059/21- GRANRODEO!
B a t t l e t h e m e: Slow Chemical- Finger Eleven

I prefer not to share my past. If you're lucky, I'll let you take a look at my secret Archive.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
Name: Ramiel
Abilities: Can travel back in time, not forward yet (Length of jump depends on health) Limited Telepathy (only people emotionally bonded with him), trained in almost all forms of martial arts. Can freely heal through touch almost any wound.
Theme Song: Iron By WoodKid
Bio: He does not know where he came from or where he was born, but divine blood flows through his veins. He's a natural romantic and very calm and reserved.
Rank- Seraphim  

The Zephyr Effect

Distinct Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Captain Jan the Immortal

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 am

Actual Form
User Image

Username: Captain Jan the Immortal

Tangible Name: Janetta Deanna Walton

Angel Name: Barachiel, Angel of Lightning

Nicknames: Jannie; Little Angel; Morning Angel

Species: Angel

Nationality: Italian

Tangible Forms (Jannie and Rain)
User Image

Parentage: Chamuel (Archangel) and Laylah (Archangel)

Soulmate: Ramiel

Sexuality: Pansexual

Abilities: Jannie is a tenth level black belt in all martial arts and is an accomplished swordswoman and markswoman.

Powers: As an Archangel, Barachiel has the power to fly. She has two pairs of wings that expand to ten feet. Jannie also has limited telepathy and empathy, only being able to contact those she has mind links with. She has a healing factor, allowing her to heal moderate to severe wounds, and Jannie can transfer this to others. She also can control lightning, which is her primary power.

Weaknesses: As an Archangel, anything demonic will harm Jannie. In tangible form, she is most vulnerable to attacks. In actual form, Barachiel is stronger than most Angels, with the exception of the four ruling Archangels.

Weapons: Jannie frequently uses a Katana or Scottish Broadsword.

Theme Song: You - Switchfoot

Battle Theme Song: Dark Horses - Switchfoot

Bio: When time began, God created two Archangels, Chamuel and Laylah, to parent seven children. The first child was the last of the Angels, Barachiel, the Last Archangel, the youngest angel. The other six children were the first humans with angelic tendencies. Chamuel named her first daughter Janetta Deanna, meaning "God is gracious". The parents became tangible as well, raising their seven children to become what they were meant to become, the other six became saints. Jannie was being raised to become an Archangel in her right. Chamuel and Laylah sent their daughter to Saint Michael's academy. Now, Janetta has chosen Ramiel as her Soulmate, her nickname for him "Rain", his nickname for her "Morning Angel".

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 am
**Future Reference! Juss in case? :3 ^^"**

Pic :
User Image

Name :
Bianca Heartell
Nickname :
Bii or Biibii (bee / beebee)
Species :
Unknown (eh no idea.. some type of human and demon? )
Sexuality :
Questioning~ (no idea.. crying )
~She is a beginner magic user~

Personality:
Quiet,kind,shy,stubborn,strict,flirty,and etc..
Bio : ~(to be continued.. no idea crying )~  

IIxAlyxII

ExplodingInk

Romantic Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 pm

【.main info.】
❖ F u l l n a m e: Archangel Gabriel
❖ N i c k n a m e s: Gabby
❖ A g e: 19
❖ B i r t h d a t e: has none
❖ G e n d e r: male
❖ N a t i o n a l i t y: Irish
❖ Species/Rank: Archangel
❖ P l a y e d b y: ExplodingInk

【.major info.】

❖ B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: close or long ranged
❖ B a t t l e w e a k n e s: tricks

❖ W e a p o n (s): A sword

❖ A r m o r: None

Senses things easily, also comes to people mainly in dreams.

❖ P e r s o n a l i t y: Is clever and a player, waiting for the right girl to catch his heart. He is neither demon nor angel, though considered an archangel. He fools many, and keeps up with most tricks, though some he does get fooled by. Especially when it comes to the game of love.
❖ Q u o t e:"Sweet Dreams, Angel face"
❖ H e i g h t:6'8"
❖ W e i g h t:180lbs
❖ E y e c o l o r: grey/blue
❖ P l a c e o f b i r t h: England

Is the brother to Archangel Micheal, and likes to interact with students, as he still is one. He finds it hard to love, yet is open to things people do not understand. He will fight for people but has a tough shell no one can crack.

His parents sent him to his brother, in hopes he may find a spouse. A SINGLE spouse, not a mix assortment of girls. He catches a woman's eye easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:10 pm
pic:
User Image

【.main info.】
❖ F u l l n a m e: darko dom
❖ N i c k n a m e s:dark
❖ A g e:16
❖ B i r t h d a t e: jan 17
❖ G e n d e r:male
❖ N a t i o n a l i t y: (idk one to suit him...sorry)
❖ P l a y e d b y: order of justice

【.major info.】

❖ B a t t l e s t r e n g t h:short ranged blade attacks
❖ B a t t l e w e a k n e s:stabed in the eye

❖ W e a p o n (s): a short sword some

❖ A r m o r:demonic arrmor

demonic power: a specle power granted from the fires oh hell, powers allow him to tranform and use demon powers to destroy every thing in his path that stop him.

❖ P e r s o n a l i t y: short tempered,very high temper,if you dare cross me i will make you a demon slave.
❖ H e i g h t:5'10
❖ W e i g h t:100lbs(< wighout arrmor) (arrmor weight 89lds)
❖ E y e c o l o r: violet
❖ P l a c e o f b i r t h sad dosnet know)

(fill out later..its 12 am here....tyered...)  

DoctorDarko

Interesting Warlord

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Fracture The Dead Man

Desirable Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm
【.main info.】
❖ Full name: Oblivion Exoduis
❖ Nicknames: Terror bringer, The dark one
❖ Age: 120
❖ Birth date: December 12
❖ Gender: Male
❖ Nationality: N/A
❖ Species/Rank: Demon/Archdemon
❖ Played by: Fracture the dead man

User Image

【.major info.】

❖ Battle strength: Night time, darkness, evil
❖ Battle weakness: Bible, holy water and all holy objects

❖ Weapons: Zen and Yen

❖ Armor: skin and and wings

Power 1 here: Shadow infused power
Power 2 here: Darkness void
Power 3 here: Destroyer of life

❖ Personality: Cold, serious, unrelaxing
❖ Quote: "The weak will remain weak without effort and will only become strong with hard work."
❖ Height: 6ft 4
❖ Weight: 178
❖ Eye color: Black
❖ Place of birth: Hell
❖ Theme song: n/a
❖ Battle theme: Indestructible master of war by Disturbed

Biography:Oblivion was born into hell and at the age of 5 he was force to fend for his own food and life. It was hard at first but then he was able to spot easy targets for food and took advantage of it. He then trained for about 50 years continuing his method of hunting and training. Eventually after another 5 years, he was at the strength of a true arch-demon who is scarring powerful  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff