Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexaandraa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:07 pm
wet. all the time.

since recently.
does this happen to anybody else or  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 pm
It may be ovulation? If I remember correctly women are usually a bit wetter around that time.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

unfathomable

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:01 pm
If it's clear or clearish white and not foul-smelling, it's totally normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:26 pm
yeah, it happens to me often. some days more than others. sometimes it's a symptom for bad things (yeast infection, etc) but if you get wet down there on the reg then you're most likely okay.  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:35 pm
captain buttcheeks
yeah, it happens to me often. some days more than others.

^
you're all good, blalex.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 pm
There are so days I literally do not understand my v****a. WHY? WHY MUST YOU SLOBBER ALL OVER MY PANTIES? What a d***o.  

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm
Keito-san
There are so days I literally do not understand my v****a. WHY? WHY MUST YOU SLOBBER ALL OVER MY PANTIES? What a d***o.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 am
Yeah it's normal.
It kinda makes me wonder how any girls can go commando...  

Vitamin Crack

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:44 am
I went commando for years and now everytime I do I wonder why I did that. I was always sweaty and uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 am
Keito-san

Lol Anjel was like OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT when he saw my underwear one time I was particularly moist down there and I was like THIS IS NORMAL ARE YOU KIDDING.

I could never go commando with how much it just... leaks.  

skulI rabbit

Alexaandraa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 am
i would neverrr go without underwear unless i knew for a fact i would be dry as a bone all day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:29 pm
Yeah I wear a panty liner almost all the time just cause it will be like "Sup crying "

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 pm
Keito-san
WHY? WHY MUST YOU SLOBBER ALL OVER MY PANTIES?

Bahahaha.

Also, are you on birth control? That can turn up the faucet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 pm
Do we seriously need to have a "learn your fertility signals" class here? Sex ed is seriously lacking for any real education.

Yes, normal. The slimier the closer to ovulation you are, and prime time to avoid sex if you don't want a baby. It gets to be like egg whites then. When you are not in a fertile phase it is creamy, opaque and pale yellow to cream colored.

Now if it develops an odor and is excessive, there could be an infection. But nothing to freak about.  

Arianah

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:42 pm
I know the whole song and dance about discharge types and the joy therein, but sometimes I won't be anywhere NEAR ovulation and I get ALL the v****a slobber! And, agreed, yeast infections aren't a big thing -- albeit it uncomfortable, but eh.

It's just good to have a general awareness of what's up with your downstairs. Knowing your personal norms, slobberific or otherwise, it just part of the grand scheme of knowing your body. I love having moms in the guild telling us the splendors of womanhood. <3 It makes it feel like a family and there's a ******** of sisters. We should've all told mom that it was a v****a and not a clown car, and to stop time-traveling.

Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff