Reply Ladies
how did you and your significant other get together? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexaandraa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:04 pm
did they chase after you first, did you chase after them, was it mutual?

neutral
legit. tell me your cute a** stories.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:18 pm
Uhhh, I met him at his cousin's birthday party when I was like, 16 I think. And he wouldn't go near me. Or talk to me Or anything. :I But he liked me. And i liked him, but he was a big gay who couldn't say anything to me. So we pretty much barely talked even though I was best friends with two of his cousins because I thought he hated me lolol. We went to the same school and I NEVER saw him. But then when i was in my second semester of college I was dragged to his cousin's for her birthday again. His one cousin [Esteban, the other one I'm best friends with] called and asked if he could come and i kept hinting that I wanted him to lmao. So he came and I flirted with him and teased him. And he hung out with us more. He would talk to me on aim until 7 am, pick me up from my house and take me places [walking] and we just talked a lot. And like 2 weeks later he finally told me he liked me and the day after he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I almost cried. rofl. I'm gay.  

skulI rabbit

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 pm
Marching band. About 7 years ago. Umm...very mutual, instant attraction. We flirted so ******** much. Umm. Asked out on a band bus, first kiss in a band bus (In front of St. Louis arch).

There is a long story but typing is work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:39 am
I was gay. They were gay-ish. Then they dumped me for a dude. EVERY RELATIONSHIP. XDDDD  

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:35 am
After his girlfriend of years broke up with him, he needed someone to talk to so he contacted me here to ask for my phone number again.

We had lost contact for a while, and we did a lot of catching up. It was pretty innocent at first. He told me he wasn't eating and I'd text to remind him to erat, and drunk text him when I was at parties and we'd call and talk

Then one day I said, "Hey, since you're single now and over 18, wanna see my tits?"

I think that's where it all started. We started phone sexing and talked about meeting up in Vegas for a hookup, but nothing more.

I was pretty ******** head over heels crushing on him, but having no self confidence, I didn't admit it to him.

Then one day I had either not heard my phone or left it at home or something, but I had a voice mail from him. He sounded nervous and said he needed to talk to me. So I called back and he quickly admitted that he'd developed feelings for me, not just 'hey let's meet up and bang' but actual feelings.

I was shocked and quickly admitted that I had them for him too. We decided to give it a go. I initially gave the relationship 3 months tops. Here he was several months out of not only a long term relationship, but with his FIRST GIRLFRIEND, and now he's dating someone 9 years his senior over 3000 miles away? Sure. That'll work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:13 pm
Even though I'm not with Eric anymore...

I was dating someone else when we first met, and my boyfriend at the time and I weren't having the best of times. He was progressively becoming more and more of a d**k, so I kinda drifted to Eric as someone I could talk to to get things off of my chest and to hear advice. After awhile, I started to have feelings for him, and I broke up with Josh and got together with Eric two weeks after.

He wanted to date me before I wanted to date him. Never once did he make any moves, he was just himself the entire time.  

paper giraffes

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm
Adam was moving away two days after this, so we got together (me and 8 other of Adam's friends, including us two there were 10) and went bowling. That's where I met Joey (and his best friend Justin) for the first time; I had met everybody else before at least once. The next day, we hung out with me, Adam, Mike, Kyle, and Joey and had pizza and just hung out. Then we saw each other again the next day, to help Adam and his family do the last-day packing and load the moving van and stuff, and say good bye to people one last time. After that, I talked to Joey on Steam and he said we should hang out some time since we had fun those three days in a row before Adam moved, and we started hanging out, always just us. I kind of liked him, and he told me later that he thought I was cute the first day we met while bowling and of course he wanted to hang out again to get to know me. He said he wanted to hang out a few different times to see if there was something "wrong with me or something" because there was no way I could be "that awesome" whee We went to the park one night near his house, Big Rock, and he asked me out on the big rock, it was awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 pm
I lied. We exchanged urine samples and ran a comparison based on peepee compatibility. We had a 99.7888 Ammonia compatibility. Our urea ( (NH2)2CO ) compatibility was at 98.1225 compatibility, so we met up, peed in a glass, joined hands and dumped the glass on our hands as a sign of our pee union.

Xiporah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 pm
Yay, I've been wanting to tell this story at some point lol.

Welllll, my mom used to work at this parking enforcement place, they wrote parking tickets. She worked with this younger guy (like 2 years older than I), who I had met and became friendly with and I started working there since I needed a job, and they had a spot for me.
I heard some rumors about the boss's nephew, that he was a spoiled a*****e who liked to get under people's skin and was a total goof. Well, I met him, and I thought he was a dork, but charming in a funny way. We all three became pretty good friends, especially since the other guy (Luis) was his best friend from High School. There was a time that I had a crush on both of them and wasn't sure who I wanted to be with, but I decided that I liked one a lot more, which turned out to be the boss's nephew. We hung out for a few months as just friends, and Stephen (husband) and I started hanging out by ourselves, without Luis. He would come over almost every day, even when he didn't really have the time to hang out, and we had a lot of fun together.
So, one night we were watching The Mask of Zorro, and I had this thing about smacking him back then for some reason, lol. And he told me that if I hit him one more time, he would kiss me. I blushed, but later on forgot about it and hit him again and he kissed me, and that led to a hand job, and then the next day we made it official, lol.

Edit: OH, and my mom had warned BOTH of them before they even met me to stay away from me in that way, lmao. THAT WORKED OUT WELL.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:35 am
Lass Kyon
and that led to a hand job

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

skulI rabbit

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am
E n n y - x
Lass Kyon
and that led to a hand job

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Haha, I honestly can't believe I did that.
I was 19, alllmost 20. I was so ******** scared he wouldn't be circumcised, lol. No offense to anyone uncircumcised penises just freak me out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:46 am
I ran out into the street with these flesh-eating weasels all over my face, wavin' my arms all around and just runnin', runnin', runnin' like a constipated weiner dog.

And as luck would have it, that's exactly when I ran into the girl of my dreams. Her name was Zelda. She was a calligraphy enthusiast with a slight overbite and hair the colour of strained peaches. I'll never forget the very first thing she said to me.

She said, "Hey, you've got weasels on your face"  

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:11 am
My story's not very romantic...
tl;dr we spent a lot of time together drunk >.>

We first met briefly on the day when I moved into my university room. I think we just introduced ourselves in the kitchen.

Before we were dating:
I don't remember the order of events very well in the first week, since I doubt I was sober for more than a few hours in the entire week. So all these things happened but I can't remember in what order or whether some things happened on the same night or not.

We went to the student union bar and danced in the 'lame' old music room. I got a promotional hat which he kept stealing. Sometime during the night a friend threw my hat too far for me to get it. He promised to get it for me in the morning.

We were in the kitchen around midnight, not drinking or anything. People started going to bed. Tom and I were the last ones left and stayed up talking to 5am.

We played drinking games in the kitchen. We got bored of that and went to our friend Joey's room and tried drinking to Jim Carrey movies (shot every time he makes a face...). I fell asleep next to him on the floor. I'm fairly sure this happened twice.

There was another night we fell asleep on the floor of Joey's room. This time Tom bought a blanket with him and we shared it.

Tom said he'd come with me to the Model UN introductions. We went to a terrible bar. Invited lots of people back to our kitchen to chill. I said I'd walk this one guy home who I kinda liked, and Tom jumped up and announced he'd come with us. It's only later I find out he didn't want me hooking up with this other guy which is why he came.

There was a night where Tom talked to me about his relationship and how unhappy he was because his girlfriend told him it was 'casual' and he didn't know what that meant.

There was another night he was saying how he was attracted to Asian girls.

The first time we actually got romantically involved, it was school disco night (wear school uniforms to a club) and we went to this club. At some point we were sitting in these round windows next to each other. And we started kissing. I don't remember who initiated it. Tom says he remembers thinking in the time leading up to it that he was going to kiss me but doesn't know if he ever got the guts to. Well whatever happened, our friends left us to give us some privacy. We looked around the whole club trying to find them but couldn't. So we went outside. We met a group of people I knew who followed us back to our kitchen. As people left, there was one girl who couldn't get back to her place so I offered her my room to sleep in. Then Tom and I went to sleep in the same bed, not able to do anything because there was someone else in the room. Sometime during the night, we started fooling around. We went up to third base I think.

The next morning, he left. My roommate comes in and is like WHAT HAPPENED and I told her and then I remembered Tom still had a girlfriend.
Tom broke up with her girlfriend that day. He chose to take the call right outside my window, I don't know if he intended to do that so I could hear. Then I went to see him to talk things out about where we were. We ended up sleeping together again.

But that whole first week we didn't know if we were together really or just hooking up. I called him the 'guy I'm seeing' for at least two weeks.

Then one day, we were walking around London together and he introduced me as his girlfriend to one of his friends. Later that day, he got really drunk at a department party and we put him to bed. I was out at the bar and some guy was hitting on me, and I told the guy I had a boyfriend. So that was the first time I think I realised we were dating properly.

In terms of chasing...looking back on it, I think I'm the dense one who didn't get the signals he was sending me. I don't think I sent him any signals. The thing is, with the first week at uni, everyone's just trying to make friends so I interpreted everything with people just being friendly to me. He's told me he liked me from the first week though, from the night we stayed up talking. So I think he chased after me more than I did to him, but I'm glad he did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 am
Basically it started with a comment on lookbook.nu on one of my photos from him. I clicked his page and was like HUBBA HUBBA but didn't think much else of it. Then I noticed he had his facebook linked from his page but I thought it would be lame to add him. He kept commenting on my photos as I would update them.
I was laying in bed one night and out of no where I had this strange intuition/feeling/....thought where I imagined adding him and then meeting him one day. It was so crazy because it felt like I had made my mind up in that one split second.
The next day I added him, not even knowing if he would talk to me, but he messaged me as soon as he accepted the friend request and we started messaging daily. Eventually that turned into talking at every opportunity. He threw around ideas about how he wanted to travel the world and whatnot. I think there was always a vibe that we liked each other, and I was most obvious about it at the beginning.

Once I was talking about how he should come here and stuff and I forget the wording I used but he interpreted it in a way where he thought I would be nervous about him coming, so he said something like "Well I will come as a friend smile "
But I interpreted that as him rejecting me, so I sent him a message that night saying I would rather him come as not-just-a-friend. He responded enthusiastically and it kind of went from there.

Some of you might know he came for nearly a month in the summer, and now I plan on going to Australia for a month and some as soon as school is out in April. smile  

Streetlight Fights

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm
We met once briefly through a mutual friend.

He added me on facebook and I was all "omgomg, so sexyyy".
One day he asked if I'd like to model for him and his friend (he does photography) but the day of the shoot the other guy canceled.
We decided to just meet up for dinner. It was very casual, but that led to texting and flirting.
Finally, I said ******** it and sent him a text late at night that said, "I know you're probably sleeping but I was wonderin' if I could holla at chu? ;D"
He replied in the morning with "Yes =]"

Our first date consisted of getting drunk, eating sliders and sitting awkwardly on my bed till I asked "wanna make out?"
He immediately grabbed my face and it's been love ever since.

Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff