Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
I feel like the only person that doesn't find sex essential Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!
  Indie?
View Results

Keito-san

Romantic Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 am
Of course, I have a sex drive. Yes, I handle it. Have I wanted people? Good God, yes. Is that the first thing I want when it comes to getting to know a person? Nope. Not really my first priority. People who's first thought is sex in a relationship kind of... make me sick. In this day and age, I feel like one of the few people I know where sex isn't a huge priority. Sure, it's ******** great when it happens, and there are times I've wanted it really badly, but if it doesn't happen, I'm not pissed for days at a time. And I'm not like, "DAMN I NEED TO GET ********," to feel better about myself. Maybe I'm just ******** BORING that way because I can feel awesome in a relationship and close to another person while we're... say, doing the dishes, or taking a walk... hell, I don't even have sex dreams. It's not something I think about to the point of it even being rooted within my subconscious. Am I the only one? Goddamn.

Okay, I'm done now. Hoo, feeling better with THAT all written down.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:13 am
the person i'm with, we've been together for about 2 years and we've had sex like maybe 7 or 8 times.

my friends usually wtf me. i mean yeah we've engaged in other physical activities, but i dunno. it's never been a big priority for us. and i dig that about our relationship.  

Action Movie Hero Girl

a moon full of stars

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 am
i'll admit i find it odd that some people have no priority for sex in a relationship. it's a basic human instinct and imo creates an intense bond between partners.

different strokes i guess. no worries, it's just not the way i think i suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Believe it or not I feel the same way.  

Moosenstein

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 pm
I feel... similarly.. Not quite the same because I know there are certainly examples of me going with sexual attraction as being the starting factor in my urge to acquaint myself with potential partners. But I wouldn't call it my priority. I can't deny that some form of attraction has been somewhat key in me wanting to get to know someone, but its not always sexual right from the start. I've had plenty of crushes on girls I never really even thought of having sex with. In many cases I've been taken in by looks in non-sexual ways (nice eyes, nice hair, cute laugh), talents and hobbies ("wow she's a great singer", "hey, she likes pot too"), and other such things which may or may not have lead to some form of sexual attraction. Regardless, these situations did give me a general feeling of wanting to consider them as potential partners.

Getting right down to it, I'd take a great relationship with bad sex than a bad relationship with great sex, no question. I'm not saying it's not something I take into consideration, but I can't say it tops my priorities list on getting to know someone either.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 pm
I have been through more periods with no sex drive than periods with one, to the point that I once wondered if I might be asexual. I think my body just doesn't care. Though when it does, it DOES.

So because of that, I really don't have a huge priority on sex either. Once I'm comfortable enough with someone to have it, if they want some and I'm not in the mood, I'll give it a fair shot. But it's never been a huge issue except when I'm with people where the sex just stops altogether. Though I don't find myself physically craving it, I do emotionally want it there in my relationships.

I was with Mario for almost five years and we had sex maybe 20 times, every single time was from me initiating, and half the times he couldn't stay hard. That's his own personal issues he had, but I always felt really unwanted and invisible because of it.  

noramine

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 pm
I think sex is an important bond, and I make it a point to have sex with my husband regularly, but honestly since I've gotten pregnant, not so much. Just don't feel up to it most of the time. :c

However, I've never had sex with anyone else and don't consider it at all to be the most important thing in our relationship. Still pretty important, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 am
I care a lot about sex in a relationship. however, its more of a sexual compatability rather than ******** all the time. ive come to terms with my prefrences, and realized that i have no interest in being in a vanilla relationship. theyre just not my thing.

i can relate to you to a point, cait. but i also feel that sex is very gratifying and important to a relationship. plus, those post coitus cuddles are the best.  

Great Scoot

LeRaven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:32 am
Roger Ravage
I feel... similarly.. Not quite the same because I know there are certainly examples of me going with sexual attraction as being the starting factor in my urge to acquaint myself with potential partners. But I wouldn't call it my priority. I can't deny that some form of attraction has been somewhat key in me wanting to get to know someone, but its not always sexual right from the start. I've had plenty of crushes on girls I never really even thought of having sex with. In many cases I've been taken in by looks in non-sexual ways (nice eyes, nice hair, cute laugh), talents and hobbies ("wow she's a great singer", "hey, she likes pot too"), and other such things which may or may not have lead to some form of sexual attraction. Regardless, these situations did give me a general feeling of wanting to consider them as potential partners.

Getting right down to it, I'd take a great relationship with bad sex than a bad relationship with great sex, no question. I'm not saying it's not something I take into consideration, but I can't say it tops my priorities list on getting to know someone either.
LOL remember we had sex fairly early because you were moving out and it was like
WELL gotta do it at least once before moving back in with the rents.
i neva regretted it.

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE TOPIC.
I think sex is important in a relationship but it's def lower on my list of priorities when I first meet someone / consider dating them. There's way more important factors and then once that is out of the way then sex comes into play. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am
I like sex but it's not anywhere near a priority in our relationship. Plus with school/stress my sex drive is so low right now.  

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:01 pm
LeRaven
LOL remember we had sex fairly early because you were moving out and it was like
i neva regretted it.

lol there's kind of a weird irony there considering how many times we actually did have sex at my parents place xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 pm
Roger Ravage
LeRaven
i neva regretted it.

lol there's kind of a weird irony there considering how many times we actually did have sex at my parents place xp
Poor Shane who's room was right above yours xP

FFF remember we always had to put a fan on cause it was so hot?!  

LeRaven

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm
LeRaven
Roger Ravage
LeRaven
i neva regretted it.

lol fan blasting and lots of water, I certianly remember xP

actually I was thinking the other day about how you'd always manage to get lube from the condom on your hands and I'd find hand prints all over the walls by my bed afterwards :B  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:43 pm
Roger Ravage
LeRaven
Roger Ravage
LeRaven
i neva regretted it.

actually I was thinking the other day about how you'd always manage to get lube from the condom on your hands and I'd find hand prints all over the walls by my bed afterwards :B
LOL sorry for being nice and rolling it on for you x:

i needed them walls for support  

LeRaven

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 pm
LeRaven
Roger Ravage
LeRaven
Roger Ravage
LeRaven
i neva regretted it.

LOL sorry for being nice and rolling it on for you x:

i needed them walls for support

wasn't a complaint cool  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out