Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
How furry are you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

branch of sin

Liberal Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm
So i want to see how furry this guild goes. I wanna know if u just like the pics or the fur suit or maybe you wanna be an animal, don't be afraid we don't judge here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 pm
I love animals, amd my personality connects well with some. I really like drawing furries because I'm better at drawing animals anyway. I am just recently researching fursuits, but I definitely want one. So I guess I'm a furry but I'm really not that hard-core  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:12 pm
My fursuit is currently in the mail and there's a still a few parts I need to order for it to be complete. I like the pictures as well lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 pm
im an animal on the inside and wish i could be one on the outside free to be animal or human whenever i want

my dream is a furry accepting world like the ending of the treehouse of horror episode where homer marge and the others are animals  

orion senshi

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 pm
I love the pictures. I don't really do the whole fursuit thing.

But I am a wolf. I totally believe I should have been one. Even though I have connections with many animals, every time I see a wolf I want to run with it and its pack. I'm wicked good at howling (no intent to brag) and I like to stare at the moon. I growl when I'm mad, and I whimper and whine when I cry. I get attached and I'm very loyal. (And I bite when people grab me.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:53 pm
You bite. When people. Grab you.
Your ******** insane.  

City in Slumber

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm
I wish i was my snowcat Od.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Tsuki7893
I love the pictures. I don't really do the whole fursuit thing.

But I am a wolf. I totally believe I should have been one. Even though I have connections with many animals, every time I see a wolf I want to run with it and its pack. I'm wicked good at howling (no intent to brag) and I like to stare at the moon. I growl when I'm mad, and I whimper and whine when I cry. I get attached and I'm very loyal. (And I bite when people grab me.)

I do snap at people occasionally, but I usually don't make contact, and I do enjoy biting during intercourse, but I doubt that ties in with me being furry. I also growl occasionally, but it really just depends on how pissed off I am.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:08 pm
iAm Techno-san
You bite. When people. Grab you.
Your ******** insane.

It's from bad experiences and ******** reflexes. I don't think "Hey. I'll bite them."

Usually I'm pissed or scared and I rarely ever ACTUALLY bite. It's just a snapping reflex. So you can shut the hell up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 pm
I love the art, and maybe will someday wear ears or a tail at a convention if I ever get to go to one, I've always loved cats and have.... a Kindred feeling from them ya know, there's something about them whether they be a kitten or large cat. I'm not crazy, I'm not going to jump into a tiger pit and be like "it's okay" cause that's a quick way to get killed... But I would like the chance to see/meet a tiger some day smile  

Rennis Tora

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:59 am
I love animals it's kinda ironic fursuits scare the crap outta me sweatdrop

There just so creepy.....

But I do have ears and a tail  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:29 am
I feel very intune with animals but suiters? I'm sorry but nasty.... maybe if it was like a skin tight suit of fur and no giant head.....ok im sorry, just ew. no offence to suiters but I don't see why you'd want to yiff in those  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:32 am
PandasPrince
I feel very intune with animals but suiters? I'm sorry but nasty.... maybe if it was like a skin tight suit of fur and no giant head.....ok im sorry, just ew. no offence to suiters but I don't see why you'd want to yiff in those

Not everyone wants to yiff in the suits. I just want one for cosplay purposes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 am
ReverseTheJellyBaby
PandasPrince

there still pretty scary, It's just the thought of disney characters and stuff that gets me  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:35 am
PandasPrince
ReverseTheJellyBaby
PandasPrince

there still pretty scary, It's just the thought of disney characters and stuff that gets me

No no. That I agree with. I don't really want to see a bunch of Disney characters when/if I go to a furry convention. I want one of this one wolf in the Video game Okami and then one of my own Fursona. But just for dress up purposes not for yiffing. No...  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff