• Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:59 pm
i luv Heiji Hattori heart
he makes me laugh so hard in detective conan xp
his character is very likable and cute emotion_yatta
Who's with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:07 pm
Yeah, I'll 'gree wi' ya on that.
I actually like all of them. Each one as their own qualities that make them unique and Heiji is funny...but still a great and loyal friend. Very protective of those that fall in that category as well. I'm doing an RP with one other person so...I have a LOT of parts and Heiji is one of them. I look forward to finishing it up and asking if I can put it here in addition to our plans to get it on fanfiction.net...if so it will be here. Plus I can work more on Chapter 14 of The Stranger...I had hoped to have it up by Halloween. rofl sweatdrop emotion_yatta Didn't happen...GOMEN! and I'm off topic now...sort of...Heiji is in my fic...everyone is...OK...I'm stopping...yes, emotion_brofist Heiji is great.  

Vendaval de la Luz

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

mockturtl

Dapper Phantom

21,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:09 pm
who doesn't love the detective of the west!! even if he likes to handle evidence with his bare hands! thats the polices problem mrgreen go Osaka and go Hattori, who knows you might catch up to Kudo one day~ whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:10 pm
Yay! well im glad to have met u whee
u seem like a very nice person yum_puddi
Detective conan forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  

cardgames13

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vendaval de la Luz

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Nice to meet you too. Ano...out of curiosity...do you read DC fanfics? I have the first 13 chapters of The Stranger here as well as a challenge fic (a oneshot), 'Ayumi Takes the Lead.' and I really enjoy feedback. If you get around to reading them...please let me know what you think...I could sorta use the encouragement to get me going again...(read 'encouragement' as 'get a move on'...if you think it's good...but no pressure...and I'm rambling again. Gomen...I tend to do that late at night...and it is after midnight.) redface  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:31 pm
i have read 1 fanfic before, it was super cute~ i'd be happy to read one of yours! and you already seem like a good writer wink
Vendaval de la Luz
Nice to meet you too. Ano...out of curiosity...do you read DC fanfics? I have the first 13 chapters of The Stranger here as well as a challenge fic (a oneshot), 'Ayumi Takes the Lead.' and I really enjoy feedback. If you get around to reading them...please let me know what you think...I could sorta use the encouragement to get me going again...(read 'encouragement' as 'get a move on'...if you think it's good...but no pressure...and I'm rambling again. Gomen...I tend to do that late at night...and it is after midnight.) redface

mockturtl

Dapper Phantom

21,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Vendaval de la Luz

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:40 pm
emotion_yatta That's very kind of you...I hope my fics live up to your expectations. Please let me know...arigatou.
mockturtl
i have read 1 fanfic before, it was super cute~ i'd be happy to read one of yours! and you already seem like a good writer wink
Vendaval de la Luz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 pm
don't worry i'm sure your work is incredible, like Heiji XD
Vendaval de la Luz
emotion_yatta That's very kind of you...I hope my fics live up to your expectations. Please let me know...arigatou.
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz

mockturtl

Dapper Phantom

21,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Vendaval de la Luz

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 pm
... redface
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm
heh heh in my defense i am a girl with a guy avi sweatdrop emotion_facepalm
Vendaval de la Luz
... redface
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz

mockturtl

Dapper Phantom

21,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Vendaval de la Luz

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 pm
Ummm...what's that have to do with anything...it was the compliment itself... redface is the best I can do for a blush. (Besides the "it was super cute~" gave you away as a girl. wink )
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz
... redface
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:55 pm
i wana read a fanfic hahahaha
emotion_dowant yesh!
DC for the win!!!
like Heiji emotion_bigheart  

cardgames13

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mockturtl

Dapper Phantom

21,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 pm
you got me to confess~ great work meintantei-san wink
Vendaval de la Luz
Ummm...what's that have to do with anything...it was the compliment itself... redface is the best I can do for a blush. (Besides the "it was super cute~" gave you away as a girl. wink )
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz
... redface
mockturtl
Vendaval de la Luz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 pm
cardgames13
i wana read a fanfic hahahaha
emotion_dowant yesh!
DC for the win!!!
like Heiji emotion_bigheart

Then by all means...check mine out...just let me know what you think...please? emotion_yatta  

Vendaval de la Luz

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Vendaval de la Luz

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Solving Kid's heist notes here on Gaia...my deduction skills constantly get a work out...he's good...and while I have been dubbed 'Miss Detective' by him...'meitantei-san'...that's a lot to live up to...but I do love a challenge. cool
mockturtl
you got me to confess~ great work meintantei-san wink
Vendaval de la Luz
mockturtl

Main

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas