Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:28 pm
The wind blew through the swamp. It was not a strong breeze, but enough to make the hair of any long-furred kin dance dramatically in it's wake. In a small clearing sat a stump. On this stump, there was a single buck with deep, dark markings speckled with the odd patch of yellow. He sat, still and motionless for a long while--enough to make any curious passerby stop and stare. Once he decided his audience was big enough, he stood, cleared his throat loudly, and spoke.

"Denizens of the swamp!" he declared, his voice loud and forced into deeper tones than it carried naturally. "I call upon you! For I, the swamp's greatest hero, wish to gather the best of you together! We shall form a clan--yes, the best there ever was and ever will be! We will protect the innocent, the defenseless, and the weak! And yes, it shall be called..." He paused.

"The Justice League!"

---

Founder: Justice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 pm
About the League
The Justice League was founded, truly, on a whim. Justice felt that, being the amazing hero he is, it was his job to protect the swamp. But of course, the swamp is a big place! There are even world beyond it, too! So one day, while walking around on his normal patrols, he decided that even the best need help. Certainly with more heroes among his ranks he would be able to protect the land he cared so dearly for. And what better way to name a clan than after the brilliant visionary who founded it? Thus, about 10 minutes later he scoped out a spot and made his proclamation.

Patrols
Justice asks that all members of his clan try to make "the rounds" whenever as they can. (Villainy never sleeps, after all, so neither should heroes! Well, unless they're really tired. The battle against evil won't go so well if all the good guys are half passed out.) He's not very specific about what he wants done on patrols beyond "recruit and protect," but one could probably assume that he wants his heroes to do their best to recruit new members, defeat evil, protect the innocent, and, when possible, attempt to steer those on the path of the villain into the path of justice. (It's never too late to switch sides!) OOCly, there really isn't a roleplay requirement, since uh... gosh I'm a pretty inconsistent person myself so I'm not gonna be a hypocrite or nothin'.

Joining the Ranks
Any kin (kimeit/kiokote/acha) who wish to join must be a hero or protector of some sort--or at least think they are. Members do not need to have their persona based entirely around how much they love protecting truth and justice and defeating evil. As long as that 'protect the innocent' mindset is there in some form, big or small, they are welcome. Delusions of being the best hero ever are totally optional. (; Kin from all walks and stages of life are accepted; As long as they're hatched, they're welcome. It's never too soon to fight evil!

The Form
[imgleft]cert image here (please use the official matope link)[/imgleft]
[color=goldenrod][size=16][b]I'm A Hero![/size][/b]
[size=11][b]Name:[/b] (name of kin here)
[b]Stage & Gender:[/b]
[b]Brief Personality:[/b]
[b]Journal Link:[/b]
[b]Sidekicks:[/b] (If applicable. This would be any pets your kin have. Please state name and species as well as a link to their uncert.)
[/color][/size]

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 pm
The Ranks
There isn't really any hierarchy of sorts. Just names for different things.
Trainees - Any member who is not a fully grown adult will be branded a Trainee.
Sidekick - The pets/familiars of the clan's members get their own rank! They are known as Sidekicks.
Heroine - Any adult member who identifies as female will be considered a Heroine.
Hero - Any adult member who identifies as male will be considered a Hero.
Superheroine - Any ascended member who identifies as female will be called a Superheroine.
Superhero - Any ascended member who identifies as male will be called a Superhero.
Traitor - If, for one reason or another, a member leaves the clan and converts to the side of evil, they will be considered Traitors.

The Members
Fireflies in Amber | Heroine
Justice | Hero
Mourning Fog | Superhero
Nights Glory | Hero
Out There | Hero
Silent Burning | Heroine
To Be Humbled | Hero

The Sidekicks
Down a Notch | To Be Humbled
Night Fire | Nights Glory
Snap | Nights Glory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm
Arch-Enemies
Any kin who betrays the clan and turns Traitor will automatically be considered an Arch-Enemy. Players of kin who have never been members of the clan, but consider themselves evil, may apply to have their character listed as an Arch-Enemy. If someone makes a full-blown clan for villains, I won't automatically list those members here unless they've completed the requirements.

There may, on occasion, be small roleplay events plotted between Justice League members and Arch-Enemies. I definitely encourage players to plot their own personal RPs in this vein! (:

Register An Enemy
[imgleft]uncert image here[/imgleft]
[color=darkred][size=16][b]I'm Your Worst Enemy![/size][/b]
[size=11][b]Name:[/b] (name of kin here)
[b]Enemy Of:[/b] (name of the clan member who your character is an enemy of)
[b]Roleplay Link:[/b] To have your character considered any clan member's arch enemy, please have the two characters complete a roleplay of any length in which this relationship is established.
[/color][/size]

Target List
Name+Uncert Link | Rank (Traitor or Arch Enemy) | RP | Enemy of [name]

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:58 pm
Reserve  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:02 pm
Reserve  

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm
Reserve  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm
Reserve  

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

RoyaumeDePrusse

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 pm
I'm A Hero!
Name: Fireflies In Amber (Trapped)
Stage & Gender: Doe
Brief Personality: A sweet, caring doe who enjoys helping others, but can be honest to the point of brutality without meaning to and loses her temper easily when antagonized.
Journal Link: Prussian Meti
Sidekicks: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
I'm A Hero!
Name: Nights Glory
Stage & Gender: Adult Buck
Brief Personality: Proud, honorable, and protective. He sides with the underdogs and fights for the weaker. He believes that he is here to fight evil
Journal Link: Journal
Sidekicks: Night Fire (lynx) Snap (turtle)

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Phoenix Songbird

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm
I'm A Hero!
Name: Silent Burning
Stage & Gender: Adult Doe
Brief Personality: Fiery and hot headed with a bit of a temper, but she'll do the right thing in the end.
Journal Link: [ x ]
Sidekicks: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
I'm A Hero!
Name: Mourning Fog
Stage & Gender: Stag, Male
Brief Personality: Caring, Sweet, Fatherly
Journal Link: Here
Sidekicks: Sunwing, Swan

elufae

Adventuring Hunter

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 am
I'm A Hero!
Name: Out There (his superhero name is The Truth :B)
Stage & Gender: adult male
Brief Personality: Out There is convinced that he is the only thing that stands between the Swamp and supernatural and/or otherworldly invasion. Also, he's crazy.
Journal Link: Here!
Sidekicks: weeeeell if someone accepts my bribe =nudgenudge= Right now, no!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 am
I'm A Hero!
Name: To Be Humbled (Humble)
Stage & Gender: Adult Male
Brief Personality: Humble loves to make others happy, and has protector delusions.
Journal Link: Voila!
Sidekicks: Down A Notch

Mnara

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 am
I'm A Hero!
Name: Traveller's Joy
Stage & Gender: Adult female
Brief Personality: Traveller thinks she is kind of like a superhero. She is the self-styled protectress of wanderers. She is, however, a bit of a derp about it, and tends to make a fool of herself occasionally. She is clumsy and ungraceful.
Journal Link: here
Sidekicks: n/a

Tribes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas