Magic
  Yugioh
  Poker
  Go Fish
  Other?
View Results

Proclaimer Rye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:41 pm
After quite a few years of going without, looks like my town is finally going to be getting a card shop again. I won't have to receive awkward stares playing PokeMon in the middle of the local convenience store's cafe section!

And alongside that, finding myself getting into the Naruto card game. Bit too late, as any stores that sell cards around here stopped carrying that one at least a year ago, haha...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 am
Wooot!! So happy for your Rye!! <3 I know what it's like to go without access to your hobby supplies! (My brother dropped $200 on Magic the Gathering stuff when he was up in Kitimat, because Cranbrook has *NOTHING* - so that's a year or so of buying in one go!). eek

<3  

Naito_Mitsukai
Crew

Proclaimer Rye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 am
Thanks! And haha, that's certainly one way to do it! I'd probably be the same way if I didn't occasionally have the option to order online and the like.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Ah yes! The cards games. I loved the Pokemon cards and I even have a Yugi Oh card game (starter pack I believe) somewhere in my house. I loved that game even though I never understood the rules that much it was fun and interesting.  

jupiter4000

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Arlyana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:34 pm
This can't be allowed! Happiness is not productive scream
lol
Glad to hear your hobby will have the chance to grow!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 am
Jupiter- If you're ever interested in learning more of the rules, just ask!

Arly- Well it's good I'm not in the produce business! But yes, me too, absolutely!

Seems there might be a chance I might be asked to actually be the judge for any Yugioh tournies once they start holding them. Where'd I put my powdered wig and Magical Mallet...?  

Proclaimer Rye

Naito_Mitsukai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:32 am
Proclaimer Rye

Seems there might be a chance I might be asked to actually be the judge for any Yugioh tournies once they start holding them. Where'd I put my powdered wig and Magical Mallet...?

Haha! Too awesome!! You MUST tell us how this goes, should it come to fruition! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 pm
Proclaimer Rye
Jupiter- If you're ever interested in learning more of the rules, just ask!

Arly- Well it's good I'm not in the produce business! But yes, me too, absolutely!

Thank you!! Now I must find my cards. I have no idea where they are. I hope my brother didn't take them. I will kick his arse.  

jupiter4000

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Proclaimer Rye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:18 am
Naito- Will do! No news yet, still waiting for the shop to get registered with Konami before I can try for Judge-ship.

Jupiter- No problem! And yeah, that would be pretty bad!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:05 pm
I know and its a starter pack too crying . But I shall prevail. I also had the game for the Nintendo Gameboy Color (wow, that takes me back). No idea where that is either.  

jupiter4000

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Flying Mojo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:53 pm
Someone told me about Gaia at an online yugioh game site cool  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 pm
i've actually really gotten in to magic the gathering as of recent surprised  

Ted D Ber

Crew

Plus Ultra

21,565 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Academic Hero 500

Proclaimer Rye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm
Jupiter- Ah, I see. Hopefully that wouldn't prove too hard to find again,t hen! And haha, I have that too. (Actually sold my first copy, then bought a used copy just a year or so back. Memories.)

Mojoby- Really? Haha, awesome.

Teddy- I haven't been pulled back in just yet, waiting for new Slivers to be added, haha. (Really want to see Slivers with infect and proliferate!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 pm
Slivers are just plain mean lols  

Ted D Ber

Crew

Plus Ultra

21,565 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Academic Hero 500

Proclaimer Rye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:47 am
Only because otherwise they get stomped early and without mercy! Haha.  
Poll Jumpers Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff