Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
I ate a satsuma for the first time yesterday :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:10 pm
i didn't enjoy it much though

So what new experiences have you guys....experienced recently?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 am
I didn't know what a satsuma was until I looked it up just now. xd

Recently I've performed at a little fair called IndieFest. It's really poorly organized, though, and we almost got screwed over. Today will be better though, as we have another performance.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 am
Reeves
I didn't know what a satsuma was until I looked it up just now. xd

Recently I've performed at a little fair called IndieFest. It's really poorly organized, though, and we almost got screwed over. Today will be better though, as we have another performance.
ah yeah, I've been seeing that on facebook. It's cool that you guys are getting gigs though biggrin how many concerts have you guys done at this point?

I bought a proper guitar amp last month and have been trying to find bands that need a semi-competent guitar player, but nothing's been very fruitful yet and I don't really want to join some shitty metal band, the local music scene has enough of those at the moment xp

and a satsuma is basically just a really shitty orange/clementine/mandarin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 am
Not too many performances just yet. But we will be performing at the Whisky a Go-Go in May. cool  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 pm
Reeves
Not too many performances just yet. But we will be performing at the Whisky a Go-Go in May. cool
no way! I'd love to play/go there, mostly because of the kinds of bands who were playing there in the 60s

i think the Mothers of Invention were their house band for a while (edit: ok, I'm confusing them with The Doors here, but the Mothers got their recording contract based on a performance they gave there)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:25 pm
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
no way! I'd love to play/go there, mostly because of the kinds of bands who were playing there in the 60s

i think the Mothers of Invention were their house band for a while (edit: ok, I'm confusing them with The Doors here, but the Mothers got their recording contract based on a performance they gave there)

We're pretty psyched for it. Trying to sell tickets, of course.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves

Seriously, there is crazy jealousy coming from me right now

fingers crossed that they sell well biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:30 pm
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves

FLY OVER FROM ENGLAND, DAMN IT. xd  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:31 pm
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves

have you seen my other thread? I'm spending all my money buying tickets to 3d movies  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:33 pm
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves

have you seen my other thread? I'm spending all my money buying tickets to 3d movies

Well, stop. They're severely overrated. razz  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves

it's for a lady, damnit, an actual human female!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 pm
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves
Nu Lucrezia
Reeves

it's for a lady, damnit, an actual human female!!

Oh. Well, if it's for love purposes, have fun spending all your money! mrgreen  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:00 am
New experiences, erm, well, had a proper "oh s**t" moment Friday. We went to Alton Towers, rode thirteen for the first time and got to sit right in the front seats.

Proper oh s**t moment as you came to the top of the starting hill and just watched the track disappear in front of you.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 am
Kind of reminds of this roller coaster I rode called Roar at Six Flags. I literally thought I was going to fall out of the car.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:24 am
Reeves
Kind of reminds of this roller coaster I rode called Roar at Six Flags. I literally thought I was going to fall out of the car.

Man it was freaky.
You got to the top, leaned over a little, and there was nothing in front of you. It was a 20 foot straight drop, but the angle you started at you couldnt see where the track went below you.
It then threw you sideways, round most of the track. Switching from one side to the other and shot you into a dark room where the car dropped six inches while playing a creepy laugh. Then the lights went out completely, you dropped something like 10 feet straight down, to face a great big ghost like thing. Then you were shot backwards in the pitch black through a tunnel, twisting round sideways until you were outside. The whole thing left us going "s**t" "WTF" and "Oh hell", the whole way round.
Not the best, but pretty damn good.

The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces