Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Super luck play. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm
I had a heart of the cards moment in a duel the other day.

so my first hand was hidden book of spell, card destruction, serial spell, heart of clear water, and bubble crash. So i set everything but bubble crash, use card destruction, bubble is replaced by DD capsule, which i sack to make serial spell, and my opponent, who had only placed one card on his last turn, lost 10 cards off the bat. then after a few turns my hand is Scapegpoat, mst, relinquished, and dark illusion ritual. then later i got shooting star bow and vamp lord. which makes for a perfect combo with clear water. I felt like i was cheating.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:31 am
You had to have been; your deck is all over the place.  

Pheso

Dapper Capitalist

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:15 am
Pheso

lol so is mine but it works.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
Pheso

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

Keep telling yourself your terrible decks and logic "work".

Also, it is cheating. You cannot activate Quick-Play Spells the same turn you set them, i.e., Serial Spell.  

Space Toad -B

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm
Mustard Like Soup
SOLIDNSNAKE
Pheso

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

Keep telling yourself your terrible decks and logic "work".

Also, it is cheating. You cannot activate Quick-Play Spells the same turn you set them, i.e., Serial Spell.

and once again we get a post from someone who doesnt matter. its terrible to YOU, to me its worked for me, im sure if i went against someone who has alot fo cash to buy cards and no life, yea ide deffidently lose. but im ok with that.

*waiting for lame insulting comeback*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
and once again we get a post from someone who doesnt matter.
So, the majority of the guild who also agreed that your deck isn't at all good, also don't matter? Apparently I do, seeing how easily Molestation and I can get under your skin.

Cat and mouse. You're too easy and fun to play with.

SOLIDNSNAKE
its terrible to YOU, to me its worked for me
No, it's just terrible.

SOLIDNSNAKE
im sure if i went against someone who has alot fo cash to buy cards and no life
> Implying that people who make significant income for a hobby have no lives.

Sounds more like they're set for life to me. But, of course, silly little scrubs like you don't have much of any rebuttal and leave the slandering to what you don't see or understand much of.

SOLIDNSNAKE
yea ide deffidently lose. but im ok with that.
Definite loss? How's that working for you again?

SOLIDNSNAKE
Lame? "No life" is lame.

I'll be waiting for your response, so I can continue to pick you apart. Because we all know you have no way to prove anything you build works or what you say is smart or right, and would rather judge my life to hide your insecurity.

Face it. I've made my impact on this entire guild. The nobody here isn't me.  

Space Toad -B

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:10 pm
Mustard Like Soup
SOLIDNSNAKE
and once again we get a post from someone who doesnt matter.
So, the majority of the guild who also agreed that your deck isn't at all good, also don't matter? Apparently I do, seeing how easily Molestation and I can get under your skin.

Cat and mouse. You're too easy and fun to play with.

SOLIDNSNAKE
its terrible to YOU, to me its worked for me
No, it's just terrible.

SOLIDNSNAKE
im sure if i went against someone who has alot fo cash to buy cards and no life
> Implying that people who make significant income for a hobby have no lives.

Sounds more like they're set for life to me. But, of course, silly little scrubs like you don't have much of any rebuttal and leave the slandering to what you don't see or understand much of.

SOLIDNSNAKE
yea ide deffidently lose. but im ok with that.
Definite loss? How's that working for you again?

SOLIDNSNAKE
Lame? "No life" is lame.

I'll be waiting for your response, so I can continue to pick you apart. Because we all know you have no way to prove anything you build works or what you say is smart or right, and would rather judge my life to hide your insecurity.

Face it. I've made my impact on this entire guild. The nobody here isn't me.

see the thing about it is

1.people do matter. you dont, cause i dont find your oppinion worth while. im responding cause i got nothing better to do, just got off work and chillin

2. once again to you

3.eh maybe thats the case.

4. eh working well so far. win some lose some s**t happens.

5. go ahead pick me apart from the sounds of it you sound liek some cocky kid that has no life. and about you "Making an impact" good for you, you made an impact on an internet guild. that means about as much as what i had for breakfast....mmmm breakfast was good this morning. but i digress you can act tough and talk alot of smack over the interwebz and im cool with that. just shows how much of a punk you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:46 pm
Mustard Like Soup
Lame? "No life" is lame.
We're arguing about a Children's Card Game! None of us has a life.  

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 pm
brotherofAnubus
Mustard Like Soup
Lame? "No life" is lame.

touche i do quite agree, although i think out arguement went from cardgames to attacking one another on a not childrens card game level lol. but you are correct over all. people start it, but regardless it does seem to be getting out of hand. but the nerd in me wants to make some yugioh abridged reference lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm
Mustard Like Soup
Quote:

(First bold/Top/)- Waiting... why wait for something that dose not matter .. This alone points out that you have nothing better to do but smack talk .. but hey what ever entertains you, me i`m going for a walk to wawa for some snacks to hold me of for the week so have fun with the no life.

(Second bold/Center/) -And your talking ?.. and to down to earth /or/ Blunt with you , you have nothing to prove that your some hot shot duelist who knows it all. I can admit you have good comment of combo`s and cards101 and such, but that`s a rare thing to see as most of your comments are nothing but talk. (and I quote)" It is better to have skills and not gloat, then to gloat on what you don`t have." (just think about it.)

(Third bold/Bottom/) -And your talking ?.. as this comment can be thrown right back at you.. as all you do is judge others , my it be cards , skills as a duelist, and/or life , it still stands to your comment.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I can say that I honestly don`t care what your comment will be or what you have to say/type in response to my response. I only point out what is needed to point out as I am one you can call " down to earth" person. I know what I can and can`t do and my level of play, and I can say that I am a advanced player but not pro freely, as I don`t want to be a Meta player due to the fact that people copy others decks and then they become good.( what I have seen go on )

But yea its a game.. why make a fuss about it.  

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 pm
ll Artest of the East ll
Mustard Like Soup
Quote:

(First bold/Top/)- Waiting... why wait for something that dose not matter .. This alone points out that you have nothing better to do but smack talk .. but hey what ever entertains you, me i`m going for a walk to wawa for some snacks to hold me of for the week so have fun with the no life.

(Second bold/Center/) -And your talking ?.. and to down to earth /or/ Blunt with you , you have nothing to prove that your some hot shot duelist who knows it all. I can admit you have good comment of combo`s and cards101 and such, but that`s a rare thing to see as most of your comments are nothing but talk. (and I quote)" It is better to have skills and not gloat, then to gloat on what you don`t have." (just think about it.)

(Third bold/Bottom/) -And your talking ?.. as this comment can be thrown right back at you.. as all you do is judge others , my it be cards , skills as a duelist, and/or life , it still stands to your comment.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I can say that I honestly don`t care what your comment will be or what you have to say/type in response to my response. I only point out what is needed to point out as I am one you can call " down to earth" person. I know what I can and can`t do and my level of play, and I can say that I am a advanced player but not pro freely, as I don`t want to be a Meta player due to the fact that people copy others decks and then they become good.( what I have seen go on )

i agree, well sort of seeing as how i make fusses about games as well. but yea i mean we all see in this thread, i just posted a comment and then well.. this happens. not exactly saying im much better because i responded but still. whatever,

side note: anyone wanna duel using YVD. if so hit me up message wise.

NOTE: using deck thats traditional. working on a deck that is ok for torn play....unsure yet on what i wanna do lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:22 pm
It`s all good we all have our moments of , posting and commenting on others decks and such.

--I personalty have been working on getting a Mecklord deck working , with good results so far, sure I lost to sam`s and other popular deck but hey we win some and lose some.. or lose a lot when testing a deck . xD

I have seen people working on psychics , and T.G., the continued sam users/ savers followed by the possibility for a frog rebirth from a new frog card.  

Ib The Goblin Tactician

Greedy Informer

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm
ll Artest of the East ll
It`s all good we all have our moments of , posting and commenting on others decks and such.

--I personalty have been working on getting a Mecklord deck working , with good results so far, sure I lost to sam`s and other popular deck but hey we win some and lose some.. or lose a lot when testing a deck . xD

I have seen people working on psychics , and T.G., the continued sam users/ savers followed by the possibility for a frog rebirth from a new frog card.
ehh i know my deck isnt like super crazy amazing but in the places around me ive won alot more then ive lost. if you havent seen it go check it out and make your own oppinion lol. but im hoping to get a dark simorgh , that card is crazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:58 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
1.people do matter. you dont, cause i dont find your oppinion worth while.
My opinion to the simplest definition was, the deck doesn't work. As it was the majority of people who had suggested so. None of which you've noted with any particular interest. To ignore a conflicting opinion with no support for your own is defined as negligence.

SOLIDNSNAKE
im responding cause i got nothing better to do, just got off work and chillin
Oh, that's cool. I just got off of work also, decided to make dinner for myself, cleaned a little, some television with the family also.

Oh, and instating that your life is occupied by more than just discussion between you and me doesn't help in hiding your insecurity.

SOLIDNSNAKE
2. once again to you
From your deck thread...
Interesting 9% [ 1 ]
amazing 0% [ 0 ]
good 0% [ 0 ]
meh 27% [ 3 ]
BAD 27% [ 3 ]
wtf did you jsut throw cards together? 36% [ 4 ]

It seems to be more than just mine, and, in experience being in and observing higher competitive fields, my opinions are made through statistical and trending facts.

SOLIDNSNAKE
3.eh maybe thats the case.
I'm positive that it is.

SOLIDNSNAKE
4. eh working well so far. win some lose some s**t happens.
More than others, I'm sure.

SOLIDNSNAKE
5. go ahead pick me apart
Gladly.

SOLIDNSNAKE
from the sounds of it you sound liek some cocky kid that has no life.
Check.

SOLIDNSNAKE
and about you "Making an impact" good for you, you made an impact on an internet guild. that means about as much as what i had for breakfast
A community is a community, no matter who it's with or where it is. This guild, your family, our work places, etc. The value of personal interest is in the value of the interest, but communities all the same.

SOLIDNSNAKE
but i digress you can act tough and talk alot of smack over the interwebz and im cool with that.
Haha, a front. Say what you like, but you're not.

SOLIDNSNAKE
just shows how much of a punk you are.
I've said two things about what you would(not) do regarding the interest this community shares.

1. You did not and do not defend your decks or opinions through logical means. Check.
2. You instead resorted to blindly insult my out-of-interest status as a way to gain ground and to cover your insecurity. Check.

Cat and mouse.

brotherofAnubus
Mustard Like Soup
Lame? "No life" is lame.
I knooooow. It's so fun just to watch how much of a fuss they put up with a couple of words.

ll Artest of the East ll
Waiting... why wait for something that dose not matter..
Waiting was just a term I used to emphasize that I would be continuing my argument with him. Treat it as a poor choice of words, but the gap in time is evidence enough that I didn't simply wait in front of a computer monitor.

ll Artest of the East ll
This alone points out that you have nothing better to do but smack talk..
How so? Rather, it could mean that all my business of the day is done, and this is what I choose to do now because I'm enjoying myself. 9:00PM, Eastern Standard? Yeah, I would say my business today is done.

ll Artest of the East ll
but hey what ever entertains you, me i`m going for a walk to wawa for some snacks to hold me of for the week so have fun with the no life.
Hahaha, just like SOLIDNSNAKE it seems.

Try supporting yourself on your deck, where it involves you and the interest of the guild.

ll Artest of the East ll
And your talking ?.. and to down to earth /or/ Blunt with you , you have nothing to prove that your some hot shot duelist who knows it all. I can admit you have good comment of combo`s and cards101 and such, but that`s a rare thing to see as most of your comments are nothing but talk. (and I quote)" It is better to have skills and not gloat, then to gloat on what you don`t have." (just think about it.)
Hmm, that's... Odd. I think Molestation and I established something for this already. Oh, right, here it is. If you want to show me that I'm not, then step up.

ll Artest of the East ll
And your talking ?.. as this comment can be thrown right back at you.. as all you do is judge others , my it be cards , skills as a duelist, and/or life , it still stands to your comment.
I've never judged a person's life outright. Most I do is call them an idiot here and there, or analyze their relationship towards their game community through their behavior in online communities.

Judging is part of criticism. Get used to it.

ll Artest of the East ll
I can say that I honestly don`t care what your comment will be or what you have to say/type in response to my response.
No, you can't. If you didn't care about what I've said to you previously, you wouldn't be here.

ll Artest of the East ll
as I don`t want to be a Meta player due to the fact that people copy others decks and then they become good.( what I have seen go on)
While it does happen, most don't build a deck they see without understanding how it works and liking the deck to begin with. It's their preference.

ll Artest of the East ll
Then why do you?  

Space Toad -B

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:33 pm
took you forever to respond it seems you were just trying to come up with something to say to try and make youself seem smart. see the difference between everyones oppinions was you were the one to go out of your way to insult a deck you havent tried or anything for that matter. and i ignored what you called "help" because it wasnt help. help would be something along the lines of "ide take out (card name here) and maybe insert a (card name here)" saying "throw out 20 card or trash the whole thing" isnt help.

insecurity about what exactly ive seen you bring that up but you dont mention anything im beign insecure about (unless i over looked it which is a possibility) but to me it seems with you bringing that up in both times kinda makes me think you ahve some big insecurity that you dont want people to know

and ide say the same to everyone else that its bad to them. but for me it worked and thats all the mattered. and when i simply stated this you want to say no its just bad. so inturn whatever its cool while you get angry over a card game i laugh at how much of a child you are.

believe it or not most of the card games ive played with my friends ive won, we arent number 1 duelists. (just like you arent) but we have fun and thats the points of a "childrens" trading card game .

well at least you admit your cocky, as am i but in different aspects

making an impact is good regardless of where it is HOWEVER if your making an impact on something as minut and small as an internet board then its boring and worthless, i mean hey if your proud of it then thats all that matters but just remember in the day youve accomplished really nothing. as it is when i play card games or video games, fun but doing nothing.

Its true i dont really care im not typing in caps or yelling its a discussion your the one that seems to attempt to take this to a personal lvl weather it be intellegence or trying to make assumptions of ones life. and thus i returned it. granted i may have said the thing that started it saying "its the person no one cares about or something liek that (too lazy to scroll to the top lol) but whatever. point being i dont really care. im cool with it, if your gonna get annoyed over an internet board that means nothing and have to attack someone on a personal (ish) lvl to feel secure or whatever then your the insecure immature one and i pity you which is more then you diserve lol

once again there you go bringing up insecurity again not talking about what i am. im pretty sure you are the insecure one, i dont know what it is, maybe its over weight, amybe its lack of friends, maybe its somethign we dunno (im just taking guesses, not saying you are any of these but it wouldnt suprise me if you were)

look point being i just came on here to start talking and tellt he guy my deck is weird but it works for me then you ahve to come in and start stuff. ive realized no one in this guild really likes you that much, i dont know the other person who is your friend. ive seen her post very few times but she has a problem with me as well from the last guild i got kicked out cause no one could give me a good enough reason why the ban list cards NEED TO BE BANNED. in the guild i brought up dark hole being fair in my oppinion. they outright stated it was a horrible card that should be on the ban list. suddenly dark hole comes OFF the ban list (and i think) the same person suddenly was like "its an ok card" (note the responces were after i was banned) but i digressed somewhere in there. your very knowledgable ill give you that. but when it comes down to actually being a worth while person your garbage. your not even worth my breath let aone my time so i hope you enjoy this time im gracing you with.

ive realized threw my brilliant deduction skills your just a child who thinks they know it all, and hasnt been threw anything major in there life. that or some adult that needs to quit being so damn serious. ive been threw some major s**t (pardon my language...sorta lol) something i wouldnt expect you to know anythign about (no im not trying to get sympathy on my side) and i wont tell the story cause im sure knowing you will just attack that, and thats ona quite personal level and even though that would prove my point. i dont think i want that to happen. but whatever in conclusion : your a little s**t that no one likes and you should probably kill yourself. (yes now THAT<----- was uncalled for) now if you wanna talk like a man...child....whatever then send me a message, i dont want to be kicked out of another guild because someone has an issue with me.  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff