Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply TH4 VEND CENTER
Investment: cat faces only 500 in the whole game Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenix_Professionals mule
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 pm
There are only 500 cat faces in all gaia only.

They probably will hit the 5 millions gold in the next 4 months or more.

Tell how many you got and we can calculate

Only 500 cat faces

Narumi Misuhara
Hello everyone, it has come to our attention that many of you are upset with a decision in the April Fools event to release a limited quantity of the Cat Faces item into Dumpster Dive. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, a decision was made to release 500 Cat Faces into the Dumpster Dive game as part of the April Fools event. The problem is that we failed to notify users that this item would be available in limited quantities and that the item would only be available for the first day of the event. This presented a situation in which a select few who happened to play a particular game were given an unfair advantage in collecting a rare site item. We would like everyone to understand that our intention was to add an element to the event that was a fun hidden extra. However despite our best intentions in hindsight it was in poor judgment The events team would like to apologize to you the users for this poor decision and in the future we will ensure that any such rare item releases for events are advertised a reasonable time in advance and that everyone has an equal chance to get such items. Thank you all for your participation in the event and thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Narumi Misuhara
Event Team Lead

200 cat faces in our power!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 pm
I'm not as confident in the 5 mil.
The information about 500 was posted on 4/4 (if not sooner elsewhere).
At about the same time prices peaked at about 1.5 mil, then have been in steady decline except for a tiny bump over the past day and current buy now is 1 mil.
You might be right in the long run though. I wouldn't pay 5 mil for one but some users 'gotta have' anything that is rare or completes their set of a type of item. I do think they will end up higher than 1 mil just due to rarity.  

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

VampireDraculina

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 pm
Do you honestly think it would be something worth investing in?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 pm
i think hes right it will go up in price but it will be hard as hell to sell them.  

Emmy Extacy

Witty Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sweet Anna1

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 pm
Yeah, It might go up to that price but wouldn't it be hard to sell?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 pm
VampireDraculina

I have information of some others powerful gaians that has a good amount of gold invested on this one. There are many hopes on them getting sell over 3 millions in the next weeks  

Fenix_Professionals mule
Captain

Winox

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:59 pm
ugly item will be drop at 100k soon when no one wants to use more  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm
LOL! Thanks for deleting my post. rofl
This idea has "failure" written all over it. The price on this item is going to drop like a rock.  

Cryptex XIII

VampireDraculina

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 pm
Fenix_Professionals mule
VampireDraculina

i mean some others powerful gaians that has a good amount of gold invested on this one. There are many hopes on them getting sell over 3 millions in the next weeks

How many would you recommend in investing in? And do you know how long we would have to hold on to them to make a profit?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm
heart i think it would be a good idea to invest in it for the short term but it's really ugly so it's price should drop in a couple of months heart

Discordant Vanity

6,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

o Kiddo

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Fail item = Fail investing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:14 am
there are not that many in the MP i have 2 now and can buy 4 of them for only low investmen, butt ill sell each later on Lol  

Muhonin

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

James W Harden
Vice Captain

Blessed Lover

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 am
Hello all
Cat Faces....
This year April Fools gag it will end up like those Pink Bunny Slippers. They will go up and down and thats great for profit in Gaia Marker since the swing is 500,000 gold to 2 Million gold plus. When next April fools come around when I think they will do the same with dogs. Everyone getting the dogs will want the cats and Vise Versa. The demand for them over the years will hit Milllions and Millions of gold and one day maybe, one day they will be worth Billions. They are worth investing in but longer the term the happier the investment. Happy investment my friends.  
TH4 VEND CENTER

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff