Reply It's A Girl Thing!
So are you a misfit? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tolora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 am
One thing I've noticed is that Gaia seems to be 98% 'misfits'. You know, like misfits are the quiet people, people who don't fit in, but they're also the most creative and loving people.

I am, defiantly and 100%, a misfit.

So do you consider yourself one?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 am
User Image

----------------------------------------------

Misfit? Most definitely. Creative? Very much so. Loving?Oh ******** no. I spend my time in the LD, where the regulars are known to make snide and sarcastic comments in misplaced or stupid threads.

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

aufzen

Friendly Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 am
I don't believe myself to be a misfit.
I have a wonderful collection of friends.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 am
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image

Misfit? Most definitely. Creative? Very much so. Loving?Oh ******** no. I spend my time in the LD, where the regulars are known to make snide and sarcastic comments in misplaced or stupid threads.

xd Your comment made me laugh so much. "Loving? OH ******** no" lolol.
Well, yeah I'm stereotyping a little, but okay 3nodding  

Tolora

Tolora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 am
aufzen
I don't believe myself to be a misfit.
I have a wonderful collection of friends.

Okay :3 Well, I have friends, but not like a 'collection.' Just a few close ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 am
Yes, I am a misfit. Sure, I have a lot of friends, but that is because we make up the "weird" group at school.

Seriously. One of them takes a pen and goes up to people, writing on their face, their arms, their hands, their legs. It's just stuff like "John's hand" or "John's arm" or "John's face." (this is just a name I thought of randomly)  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:53 am
User Image
Tнιs вє Sιяєи sρєαкιиɢ !

Misfit? Hm. I'd say half and half. I do it of my own accord. I never really wanted that many friends. .___. I guess it just happened. I find myself in a really popular group in school. I find myself in a huge group of friends. I just never feel like I'm really a part of it. I don't think I'm very creative though. Loving, maybe, but not as creative as others. And I'm actually pretty loud. owo;; But I have my quiet moments.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 am
Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies
Yes, I am a misfit. Sure, I have a lot of friends, but that is because we make up the "weird" group at school.

Seriously. One of them takes a pen and goes up to people, writing on their face, their arms, their hands, their legs. It's just stuff like "John's hand" or "John's arm" or "John's face." (this is just a name I thought of randomly)

OMG I know exactly what you mean! Like in class, every one stares at us like "WTF is their problem?" It's not our fault we think the awkward starfish is hilarious, or we enjoy biting each other on the shoulder. xd  

Tolora

Tolora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 am
Stars4Siren
User Image
Tнιs вє Sιяєи sρєαкιиɢ !

Misfit? Hm. I'd say half and half. I do it of my own accord. I never really wanted that many friends. .___. I guess it just happened. I find myself in a really popular group in school. I find myself in a huge group of friends. I just never feel like I'm really a part of it. I don't think I'm very creative though. Loving, maybe, but not as creative as others. And I'm actually pretty loud. owo;; But I have my quiet moments.

Yeah, its kinda like you belong but you FEEL like you don't ?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 am
Pointed Circles
Stars4Siren
User Image
Tнιs вє Sιяєи sρєαкιиɢ !

Yeah, its kinda like you belong but you FEEL like you don't ?

User Image
Tнιs вє Sιяєи sρєαкιиɢ !

Yeah. 8D But sometimes it's that I belong, but don't want to be there.

sidenar

Handsome Shounen

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 am
Pointed Circles
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image

xd Your comment made me laugh so much. "Loving? OH ******** no" lolol.
Well, yeah I'm stereotyping a little, but okay 3nodding

User Image

Yeah...I think our views on what a misfit are are vastly different. When I think misfit, I think of someone is socially awkward or is too weird/different to fit in with "normal" society. I was one of the social misfits in high school that couldn't make friends and always kept to themselves. I was always doing silly things that made my classmates think I was a few rungs short on the ladder, like making a sailor hat from newspaper and wearing it to my next class. Or being able to start or continue a conversation. Or talking too fast and being made to repeat myself several times...I fricking hated high school.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 pm
Shy, quiet, a bit crazy at times, why yes I'd consider myself a misfit.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 pm
I'm loud, not shy at all, and have a lot of friends.
I would consider myself loving and creative though.
I'm not much of a misfit... I'm sort of with the "popular" group at school. Not because they're "popular", but because I love them to death and they really care about me and understand me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm
Nope. Nowhere near to being Misfit.
Have alot of friends,talk to different kind of people.
I am the well known around campus.
I'm loving. But mostly a complete a*****e.

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 pm
Oh yes, I definitely fit that misfit category.
I'm that quiet person that people, even teachers, tend to forget exist, but I am nice and creative~
Sometimes I really hate who I am because no one notices me. It makes me feel invisible, like maybe I'm a figment of my own imagination or a ghost, but It's who I am (:  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff