Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DisGaia, Demonica Battle To be King/Queen Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 pm
This role play is bassed of the tale of DisGaia.

User Image

Time has gone by the humans have gotten older and died while the demons have began to live in harmony in there own little world. Happily living there lives as if nothing was wrong. Soon however their world began to change. A Group of demons began to raise up and create a Rebellian, Harming those around them for fun. Like in the olden days when Demons would try to cause trouble, the Queen/King would take action agains the trouble makers, The only thing is there isn't a current King or Queen. Now that there is trouble in the Realm of Demonica A Contest has began, A contest to see who will become King or Queen of the Demon World.

Will it be you?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:54 pm
Ok here's the Rules

1. Each gaia can have up to four profiles but that's the limit,
2. No God moding
3. no Begging, it's just rude
4. Keep you mouth clean while chating, this means no curse words
5. Follow the Gaia TSO rules please
6. If changing your picture, let me know a head of time
7. Keep the romace to a minimum please, there can be some but please don't get too into it
8. Just have fun 3nodding

Just post your Profiles on this page you recieve a message if it's accepted.

{Profile Skeleton

User Name:
Character Name:
Sex:
Orentation:
Dislikes:
Angel, Demon, Human, Elf, Dragon, or any magical Creature you can think of:
Ablities( Three Maximum):
Bio:
Picture[ please use an anime image, if your a well enough artist you can use your own work ]:

Profile Skeleton}

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:02 pm
User Name: MizOfTheWaterTribe
Character Name: Lady Mizu Hibaque
Sex: female
Orentation:straight
Personality: Very serious,
Dislikes: noise and happy go lucky people
Angel, Demon, Or Human,: Demon
Ablities( Three Maximum): Spell casting, Mind reading, Time travial
Bio: Lady Mizu was suppost to be the next in line for the crown untill her farthers dead before her crowning day ended all of that
Picture:

User Image

Accepted

User Name: Mizukie_Hibachi
Character Name: Lawliet Chuckia
Sex: male
Orentation: Straight
Personality:Happy and eager to fight
Dislikes: the Color White, Party poopers, and work
Angel, Demon, Or Human,: Demon/human
Ablities( Three Maximum): dancing, Fire breathing, and Judo
Bio: Lawleit was born when a Demon raped his moother giving birth to a party animal, litterally, with his anime like ears and love of the night life there was little to nothing his mother could do to keep him from the world of Demonica.
Picture:

User Image

Accepted

User Name: Laken Alexiel Redhawk
Character Name: Roselina
Sex: Female
Orentation: Heterosexual
Personality: Outspoken
Dislikes: Annoying people, herks who think they're better than evryone else, snobby girls, suspicious people
Angel, Demon, Human, Elf, Dragon, or any magical Creature you can think of: Demon
Ablities( Three Maximum): Can control the Elements, including the Spirit of someone's soul.
Bio: Roselina is an Earth/Light Demon. She is the Gaurdian of the People *or Demons in this case* and hopes to become Quene to make her world a better place
Picture:

User Image

Acepted!

User Name: Guineviere Rosiel Night
Character Name: Caelyn Moon
Orentation: Heterosexual
Personality: Sweet, lovable, and daring. She is good in a fight.
Dislikes: Rude people, people who look down on her.
Angel, Demon, Human, Elf, Dragon, or any magical Creature you can think of: Angel/Human hybrid
Ablities: She can control Water and Fire. The Moon, and the Sun effects her mood, the tide, and her elemental control. She is the the reincarnation of Artemis.
Bio: Her father was very abusive. He killed her mother when she was 16 because he thought she was trying to leave him, and thought she was cheating on him. He was an alcoholic. She was raped twice when she was 15, and once more before she ran away. Like her mother before her, she tried to leave. But she got out.
Picture:
User Image

Accepted

User Name: Senku Mochizuki
Character Name: Senku
Sex: Male
Orentation: straight
Personality: Rude at times, cruel, and happy and may sound forgiving at times but really isnt.
Dislikes: People who make fun of his size, people who eat his sweets, humans sometimes
Angel, Demon, or Human: Demon

Ablities( Three Maximum): Traveling to diffident dimensions, skilled weapons, and many summoning skills.
Bio: Senku used to serve Lady Mizus father until his death. Now seeing that the throne is avalible he just decides to help out Lady Mizu only because he feels the her family should still be in charge of the throne and also because he has nothing better to do as of now.

Picture:
User Image

User Name: iTetoKasane
Character Name: Hikari Katsu
Sexual Orentation: Bisexual
Personality: Depends on what mood she’s in, Default mood is Cheerful
Dislikes: Kimchi and other spicy foods and enemies
Race: Alchemist/Demon
Ablities( Three Maximum): Able to use vector arms, Alchemist, and Telekenisis
Bio: Hikari was raised by an alchemist when she was young and at age 14, he suddenly disappeared leaving Hikari to fend for herself. One day she was so desperate to live that a demon engulfed her and now she is a demon.
Picture:
User Image

Accepted.

User Name: MizuOfTheWaterTribe
Character Name: Hanahily Itachi
Sex: female
Orentation:straight
Personality: Eger to please and ready to fight
Dislikes: humans, angels,and dogs.
Type: Demon/cat
Ablities( Three Maximum): night vision, high since of smell, and unable to fall in battle
Bio: As a young kit I was given to lady Mizu as a pet now that the Demon world is in the spot it is I want to help her keep her spot so I can be treated like royality.
Picture:
User Image

Username: magedude299
Character name: Kyoya Oshigi
Orentation: Straight
Personality: Calm
Dislikes: Idiots, Girls, Greedy people
Race: Angel
Abilities: Control lightning, Flight
Bio:He is a fighter on the streets, but a prideful soldier in battle. He has no friends, and has no bonds. He doesn't know anything about friendship, and never will.
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm
Day One
Chapter 1.
Setting: By the Kinds Death Bed, In the Castle.
User Image
Time: Sun Set.

Let the battle begin!

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:29 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

User Image

I sat there holding my fathers hand crying only seeing his eye's closed before mine. I began to raise up trying not to fall but I trip over into Senku and Hanahily's arms. My heart being torn from my chest from the pain. I raise up and finally begin to speak. " My dearest Father. "

Tears begin to fill my eyes again. " I'm sorry you had to pass like this, the day before you where able..." My heart began to trouble me again as I clasped my chest I continued. " Able to crown, your little princess. "

I fell to the floor Hanahily and Senku tring to consulte me by petting my hair and gentle rubbing my back. My life seemed empty without my fater here in the world but I was soon faced with a bigger problem than the pain I now had to deal with...

" What do you mean I can't become Queen.... You can't without your father's blessing.... But how can he give his blessing if he's.... I don't know and I don't care.... But there has to be some way.... Only if you earn the kindom back, then and only then...."

After that moment I began to fight to regain the kindom with whom I was born to raise. I would fight tooth and nail for it so that my fathers death would not have been in vain....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
Senku walked down the bridge entering the the outer parts of the castle where the lower classes lived. "Hm wonder if anyone noticed yet?" He said thinking about the kings death then just shrugged it off and continued on his way toward the castle humming a bit. "Better yet i wonder if the have some better food!" He said happily as he hurried off towards the castle to greet a friend and maybe get something to eat as well.

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7_xYfB0W0k&feature=related

User Image

I slowley walked behind Senku, I began to Grumble. " Can't you think of anything besides food you dumb boy! "

I stoped in my tracks, my hands shaken with fear and anger. " The King just died this means all of us will either be fired or killed! We'll have to fend for ourselves...." At that moment an Idea poped in mind. " If we keep the Princess in the throne we should be able to keep our usualy life style, maybe even had a better one. "

A Greedy evil look crawled accross my face as I began to dream. I poped back to reality only to see Senku leaving me to myself on the bridge. I began to scream in a panic. " Don't leave without me! " I ran to catch up with him and we went about our way to the Servants Courters.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Senku smiled evily. "Im just helping her get to power as last orders from the king. After this i either might stay our just conquer some unsuspecting world hehe." He said already having and idea of what to do." Also whats wrong with food!" He said smiling happily.

(( um megadude you have to pm profile to mizu first))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 pm
Roselina now strdoe among the Gardens. Sudenly, she felt teh Princess' pain at losing her Father, the King.
Roselina grimaced, cursing herself for not being more protective.
"I really need to blcok it out.." shemurmured to herself. Sighing, she game to a founatin, and, sitting on the edge, she whispered,
"Spirit, come to me." Once she felt suddenly warm and full of confidence.
"Now, go to the Princess of this Realm. Heal her aching heart, reduce her pains. Give her the strength she needs. She will need it in teh time to come." She felt the flow of energy leave her body, gladly making it's way to the Princess.

((Whenever she's summoning an element, I use different colors.
Light- Yellow
Earth- Green
Spirit- Purple
ope this wont confuse anyone. ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:40 pm
(Yeah, I know... I just forgot.)

Kyoya walked around the garden, looking for something to do. "I just remembered something... I hate flowers." He started to head for the exit.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items