Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

~This Role Play is inspired by the game Eternal Sonata.~

What can happen when your dream becomes the line of good and evil.Their are only a few people born with the power of magic but don't count this power as a blessing for these people are shunned from everyone as fear they would die if they ever contacted them.Now with a queen and her loyal servants that will stop at nothing to gain this power and have a immortal army.Who shall you be in this twisted world.Would you have it in you to protect these people?
User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

(Re-edited Tuesday,August 31 at 5:20 AM)

Rules:

~No god modding(Unless i have to take charge)
~Follow the Gaia Tos
~Profiles must be PM'd to me
~Title your Pm "ETS"
~We all know how to properly type.
~I don't care how you type your conversations just keep it where i can actually read it.I don't know text message slang and what not.(Addition to the rule above)
~Keep swearing to a minim.I don't mind it but please be somewhat respectful to others.
~They can be romance between the characters,just don't have it all lovey dovey.
~Keep things Pg-15 cause im well assure that everyone knows how to act like a mature person.Also im sure we can act more adult then 13 year olds.
~I have the right to kick you out of the roleplay anytime i want.
~I allow Oc talk just not too much.
(I will add more later)
User Image

User Image

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:51 pm
[size=11][color=purple][b]Username:[/b]
Name:

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?:

Personality:

Appearance:Description or Picture.[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:52 pm
Profiles i accepted:

Username:Hollow Redemption

Name: Umirest Dyryso

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?:Queen

Personality: She has ruled this land for over 30 years and has grown rather cold to everyone she has every met.Her intentions are however 'mistaken' as she says as cruel researcher.Umirest can have a soft spot for people but it will be on rare occasions so people never expect her to show kindness.She is Narcissistic,Sadistic and Unexpected.

Appearance:User Image

Name: Degiro Ryosu

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?:Loyal Servant

Personality: Degiro has served the queen though thick and thin and will obey her till he dies.He can be very sarcastic with the voice of a gentlemen.He could fool mostly anyone.

Name: Rena Teilea

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?:Loyal Servant

Personality: Rena is the best spy for the kingdom.She has been know to capture more magic users then anyone else around,though she may be a bit too rash she is devoted to the queen.

Useranme: Laken Alexiel Redhawk

Name: Alexiel Redhawk

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?:Lady-in-Waiting(she's like a Loyal Servant only closer to the queen)

Personality: Sweet and caring, always ready to help someone in need, sometimes feisty, always ready to stick up forherself and her friends.

Appearance: User Image

Username:Rockriver001
Name: Nathaniel James
Abilities: Can cast many types of light spells
Element: Light
Magic user, loyal servant, or Protector: Magic user
Personality: Smart, kind, and likes to read

Username: MizuOfTheWaterTribe

Name: Chocolat

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Magic using Protector ( If I only can choose one then Magic User )

Abilities: I'm able to create a powerful barrier which can't be easily broken, I'm able to fly as well as my sister ( she'll be joining later ), I am also able to Read peoples feelings so I know what they are thinking in essance.

Element: I guess it would be Mental ( you can Use better words if you want )

Personality: Bright and bubble but with a short temper.

Username:Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Name: Mizukie

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: I'm a protector

Powers: I basically have the same powers as Mizu only I tend to talk or fight my way out of a problem then use magic.

Personality:I'm kind of shy but I'm a problem solver, I'm Tend to turn away from aventure but I'm usually dragged in by Mizu.

(She is the farthest girl)

Username: biayoyo
Name: Ivy Vega

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Magic user but she looks normal so she hides it

Personality: sweet and shy never wishes to hurr the mortals

Appearance:
User Image

Username
:AlienSlayer432

Name: Lawleit

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Magic User

Powers: I mostly deal in black magic,

Personality: I'm an Agressive guy, I don't back down from fights and I'm protective of Mizu and Mizukie. They are my adoptive sisters so I'll Whup anyone's butt if they try to mistreat them.

Appearance biggrin escription or Picture
User Image

Username: TriEdge371
Name: Kira Ishuna

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Protector

Personality: Brave, Cocky, Believes in the little people to be the strongest

Appearance biggrin escription or Picture.
User Image

Username mad x_lov3lost_ang3lxx
Name:Autumn Thelia Syndrome
Magic user,protecter: Loyal survent: Magic user
Personality: Shy and very protective when it comes to her friends....and very likely to get in trouble when she's bored!!
Picture:User Image

Username: xx_lov3lost_ang3lxx
Name: October Ann Syndrome
Magic user, protecter loyal survent: Protecter
Personality: Is very protective over Autumn and won't let anyone get close to her without October's permission...very playful when you get on her good side!!
Picture:User Image

Username:MizuOfTheWaterTribe

Name: Katoya

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Loyal Protector of the Queen

Personality: Although I'm not one of the most liked around the castle I am one of the strongest. I and Degiro are always fighting over which one of us will get the queens hand in marriage. I am a part of the "Queens Royal Guard" because I want to protect her with my life.

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Millie

Personality: Although I look week due to my powers I'm able to beat any enemy. I have a gruge with the Queen because she took my sisters powers while we were young. I started up the " Rebels Rebuttal "

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Hanahily

Personality: I'm not much for fighting but I'm able to kill most people who try to kill me. I'm a part of the " RR " because I can't stand what the Queens doing to the people! The only Reasons why I think She became Queen is because she's Scared everyone into it!

User Image

Username:Lawleit

Name: Haruka

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Loyal Servant

Personality: Although I'm one of the weakest one here I often have the most say in things. Although I'm directly under the Queen, as her adviser, I don't entirely agree with her tactics. I'm a part of the "Queens Royal Guard " Because of a promise I made to someone long ago.

Appearance:
User Image

Name: Harucho

Personality: I'm a big shot always trying to challenge the Queens lacky's. I'm a part of the " RR " Because I love the challenge of trying to beat and/or beating the " Queens Royal Guard ".

User Image

Name: Tenchi

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Protector

Personality: I don't attack without thinking it over first. Unlike the others I don't wish to fight or kill the Queen. To be honest I want to turn her to the side of good and try and marry her. I got sucked into the " RR " because of my brother Suecho who drawed me into this.

User Image

Username:TriEdge371
Name: Marisa Azul

Personality: Clumsy, Sincere, Shy

Appearance:
User Image

Username:Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Name: Suecho

Personality: I'm a rather dark minded fellow who has a think for killing those who get into my way. My goody goody brother thinks I'm taking thing to far when I'm killing the "QRG" but he's just a panzy! I'm in the " RR " because I want to kill people who I think are with the queen.

User Image

Name: Shokune

Personality: I'm not that strong but with the aid of my dragon pets I'm able to be much stronger than normally. I'm in the " RR " because when I was young the Old King killed my Father an Ancient dragon name Hukkusho, Yea that's right I was raised by dragons want to make something of it?!

User Image

Name: Healia Faira

Magic user,Loyal Servant,Protector?: Magic user

Personality: I'm very queit and I only speak when spoken to. I lost my brother long ago so I've never seen him since I was little. I'm the leader of the " RR " and deep down I know I'll be able to find my brother again

User Image

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Umirest was writing everything she saw.The person's movement,the way they reacted,their screams of pain."You can yell all you want but rest assure no one will come."She grinned keeping the magic user still in the chains.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:37 pm
Nathaniel

User Image
Walking around in his library. "Which one to read next?" Getting on the ladder and putting one of the books back and looking around the rows of books.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 pm
*Sneeks Up on Nathaniel* Hey Dragon Boy! What's up! *giggling a little * I Didn't scare you too badly did I? * Smiles Really big hoping you'd gotten mad*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm
*Ugh * Mizu Shhhhh! We're in the Library remember? You don't want to get us kicked out again, do you?! * starts lokking around trying to see if someone was coming*  

Miss Mizukie Shop Owner

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:27 pm
Nathaniel

User Image

"No why?" Starting to go down the ladder caring a book in his hand. Once on the ground he walked over to a table and opened the book to the first page. "Dont worry all that matters is that there are not a lot of people and it doesnt bother me much."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:27 pm
* Shocked face * Oops! I guess your right. I'll quiet down a bit. *Smiles birghtly*  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:30 pm
Nathaniel

User Image

Still looking at the book. "Are you trying to show me something or are you just trying to get me angry. Because so far its not working."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 pm
(she was accepted)

ivy enters the libray looking around for some one  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items