Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
BLACKWINGS OR GLADIATOR BEAST Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Fatal_Warrior_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 pm
i personally pick blackwings  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Do you have anything better to do than spam stupid versus threads?

Gladiator Beasts.

Francine These Chocodiles

snowninja12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 pm
blackwings  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:24 pm
GBeasts FTW  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:56 pm
Originality FTW  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:08 pm
Burakku_Kitsune
Originality FTW
QQmoar.  

Francine These Chocodiles

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 pm
Burakku_Kitsune
Originality FTW

I doff my hat to you. Well played.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:38 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Burakku_Kitsune
Originality FTW

Well played? He/she didn't do anything, you're only supporting the faggotry in this guild.  

Aya_Aki_kun

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:38 pm
GladWing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Burakku_Kitsune
Originality FTW

Well played? He/she didn't do anything, you're only supporting the faggotry in this guild.

Excuse me. I have done nothing to you. Please refrain from treating me like crap. I dunno what makes you think you are better than me, but I don't deserve "faggotry" like you just pulled on me. You don't know me, so refrain from insulting me.  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Aya_Aki_kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Burakku_Kitsune
Originality FTW

Excuse me. I have done nothing to you. Please refrain from treating me like crap. I dunno what makes you think you are better than me, but I don't deserve "faggotry" like you just pulled on me. You don't know me, so refrain from insulting me.

Noobs deserve to be treated like crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Burakku_Kitsune
Originality FTW

Hey whatever, if that gets you anywhere in life, fine. Hopefully a b***h like you can find something to do rather than obsess over your cards and play with yourself at night.  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Aya_Aki_kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:56 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Burakku_Kitsune
Originality FTW

Hey whatever, if that gets you anywhere in life, fine. Hopefully a b***h like you can find something to do rather than obsess over your cards and play with yourself at night.

I'm pretty sure you can't pull the "play with yourself card" because the closest thing you'll get towards sex is either A. Inbreeding with your mom or B playing with your computer screen. I'll play with my money and my hot a** girl friend all I want while you're still spooning your mom.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 pm
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun

I'm pretty sure you can't pull the "play with yourself card" because the closest thing you'll get towards sex is either A. Inbreeding with your mom or B playing with your computer screen. I'll play with my money and my hot a** girl friend all I want while you're still spooning your mom.

Whatever, dude. It's people like you that ruin the game for everyone else. You'd do us all a favor by killing yourself, but, hey, turn more people off to the game. When it ends up being a bunch of self-centered hard-asses like you playing, then I'm sure you'll find peace in life. I, however will continue my job saving young children from cancer, and pray for your sorry a**.  

Aka_Saiyaku

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Aya_Aki_kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:07 pm
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun
Aka_Saiyaku
Aya_Aki_kun

Whatever, dude. It's people like you that ruin the game for everyone else. You'd do us all a favor by killing yourself, but, hey, turn more people off to the game. When it ends up being a bunch of self-centered hard-asses like you playing, then I'm sure you'll find peace in life. I, however will continue my job saving young children from cancer, and pray for your sorry a**.

We ruin the game? I'm sorry, everytime I hear someone criticize yugioh it's about lonely idiots such as yourself who masturbate to Dark magician Girl 24/7 not the people who're actually making money and winning. Don't worry, I'll be saving the world from the cancer such as yourself that's destroying America.  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff