Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 pm
[You're not the problem, he is! D:<]

Honestly. Every ******** where I go on here, all I ever see of some of you girls is, "Oh mai dog! He's so cute! But he doesn't like me! *wah wah!* What's wrong with me?!" or "PLEASE HELP THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! I CAN'T GET THIS GUY TO LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M LIKE THIS AND HE LIKES GIRLS LIKE THAT! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" and let's not forget my favourite, "I don't understand why guys don't like me! What's wrong with me? Am I not pretty/thin/smart/whatever enough?!"

Seriously?! I swear if you ever came up to me in the halls at school, and asked me this s**t, I would smack each and every one of you up-side the head! What? One guy doesn't like you and you think the whole world is over? Trust me, it's not. It just means he's not into you. Seriously he's not.

No matter what you do to change your self, he's not going to like you! He's only going to like this other person you're pretending to be. And once you start to relax and be yourself he'll be all like, "i dont liak u nao! D:< i liaked u b4 u changied! y r u sew diff?"

You're not only lying to him about who you truly are, but you're lying to yourself! You should never have to change yourself for someone. Ever! D:< If they don't like you for who you are then they're not ******** worth your time!

And don't pull that self esteem bull s**t with me. Shut up, grow a pair. Because guys that like girls with low-self esteem are only looking for one thing. Sex.

So please don't ever ******** change yourself for some ******** looser no matter how worth it it seems. It's honestly not.

Opinions, comments, whatever...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 pm
THANK YOU!

I was thinking about making a thread like this.  

Matron Mord Sith

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 pm
I agree completely.

Even simply asking, "What should I do?" is bad.

If I acted like someone I'm not, I'd probably have a boyfriend, but would I be happy? Hell no.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 pm
YOU'RE WELCOME! <3

I agree. You'll never be happy in a relationship like that. You're only catering to his needs, wants and desires. When in reality it's supposed to be both ways.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:19 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
YOU'RE WELCOME! <3

I agree. You'll never be happy in a relationship like that. You're only catering to his needs, wants and desires. When in reality it's supposed to be both ways.

So friggin true  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:21 pm
That's how I feel about weddings. It's about the groom, too, not just the wife.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
That's how I feel about weddings. It's about the groom, too, not just the wife.

Agreed. But I'm still going all out on my dress. <3 I'm gonna be the sexiest ******** woman at my wedding lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm
I agree with you, although I don't think either person has a problem. Just two different people. I don't mean to disrespect anyone's feelings but how could you love someone who wouldn't love you for you?

I had a boyfriend once who dumped me because I was "too nice" and "no one is happy all the time". Am I going to spend the rest of my life pretending to be miserable just to stay with him? Hell no! I like being a nice, happy person. And I've met plenty of guys who like nice, happy girls.

There is no problem with you, ladies! Just wait until you meet a guy (or girl) who's looking for a girl like you! Love yourselves!

Nicky Cade

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Yup. I agree with you there Nicky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 pm
<3 theres a reason why your you, and it's not to change who you are. there plenty of fish in the sea, you just gotta look for the one that like you for you. <3  

xXNightRose14Xx

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:52 pm
Yup. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:01 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun

I've done this before.. guilty. But that's cause I'm dumb when it comes to guys. I swear, once I like a guy my IQ drops 20 points.
--
But anyway, I agree. And although I don't see nearly as many of these threads as I used to.. I can also do without the whole..
"WTF! He said I wuz ugly.. am I? -excessive use of smiley's-"  

Ananszi

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Eliza Rose
Lieutenant Shotgun

I've done this before.. guilty. But that's cause I'm dumb when it comes to guys. I swear, once I like a guy my IQ drops 20 points.
--
But anyway, I agree. And although I don't see nearly as many of these threads as I used to.. I can also do without the whole..

lmao. Oh jeez those ones. Seriously, what does it even matter what he thinks in the first place?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:08 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Eliza Rose
Lieutenant Shotgun

--

lmao. Oh jeez those ones. Seriously, what does it even matter what he thinks in the first place?

I don't know. Maybe we should ask the people posting those threads.. but in anyway. It seems like the kid I currently like talks to me more when I don't wear make up. Ahha.. go figure. Probably just a coincidence though seeing as how he likes a friend of mine anyways. :P  

Ananszi

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Eliza Rose
broken_bleeding_angel
Eliza Rose
Lieutenant Shotgun

--

I don't know. Maybe we should ask the people posting those threads.. but in anyway. It seems like the kid I currently like talks to me more when I don't wear make up. Ahha.. go figure. Probably just a coincidence though seeing as how he likes a friend of mine anyways. :P

o.0 Weird. I don't wear make up really anyways because I don't need to.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff