Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
my new main deck..if i change anything...it'll be secert Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:24 am
this deck is 3 wins. 2 loses. and 1 forefit.... overall it's 3-3 I read the rulebook over and over and the words "your own unique deck" just sunk in my head..

My new Perma-Deck

Total Deck: 40
Extra Deck: 11

Monsters:
Dark Magician
Elemental Hero Woodsman
Gildford the Lightning
Elemental Hero Heat
Elemental Hero Lady Heat
Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon
Blue-Eyes White Dragon X3
Athena
Hane-Hane
Magician's Valkyria
The White Stone of Legend
Moisture Creature
Junk Synchron
Harvest Angel of Wisdom
Buster Blader
Trap Master
Manga Drago
Skull-Mark Ladybug

Spells:
Axe of Despair
Polymerziation X2
Spell Shattering Arrow
Ribbon of Rebirth
Silver Wing
Diffusion Wave-Motion
Dark Magic Curtain
Mystical Space Typhoon
Swords of revealing light

Traps:
Negate Attack
Magical Arm Sheild
Interdimensional Matter Trainsporter
Trap Jammer
Magic Jammer
Call of the Haunted
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole
Magic Cylinder
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Extra Deck:
Five-Headed Dragon
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Dark Paladin
Goyo Guardian
Colossal Fighter
Gaia Knight, The Force Of Earth
Stardust Dragon
Magical Android
Elemental Hero Inferno
Junk Warrior
Armory Arm

if i change it up..i won't tell a soul
this is just my main deck from now on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 am
no afence ^^

-dies of a heart-attack- x.x

you have some nice cards in that deck but even so..its very unballenced that i can see .  

Forbidden Bumper Sticker

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:15 pm
from what i was told it has a 50/50 chance of winning. tho it is loaded with quite a few strong monsters..there are a nice number of 1-4 level monsters in it as well. the deck mainly is for synchro and fusion summoning. the rest is just backups. the spells and traps...well let's just say somebody got tired of being laughed at lol.

*hands u a asprin to save the heart attack*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:24 pm
Just play E-Hero DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

armycat jockamoe

Poison To The Heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm
-laughs-. um... alot of the cards are old.. but if the deck fits your stile the keep it. but some small things like using 2 more The White Stone of Legend just becouse its a tuner and when it dies you can get a blue eyes ^^ ... i would take out the Spell Shattering Arrow not meny people keep speels face up for lont time longest being swords of reveling light. ^^ so thats not rely neaded on a personal note ^^ other wise some monster build up like mask dragons and try out umm..... >-<... i forgot the name lol ops .. but stull .. i like it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:34 pm
body changing ino
-laughs-. um... alot of the cards are old.. but if the deck fits your stile the keep it. but some small things like using 2 more The White Stone of Legend just becouse its a tuner and when it dies you can get a blue eyes ^^ ... i would take out the Spell Shattering Arrow not meny people keep speels face up for lont time longest being swords of reveling light. ^^ so thats not rely neaded on a personal note ^^ other wise some monster build up like mask dragons and try out umm..... >-<... i forgot the name lol ops .. but stull .. i like it ^^

i only got one and it's fine. and i mainly use it to synchro summon anyways.

but it does fit my style and personality
it's unbalanced as some say
some also say IRL i am mentaly unbalanced (or so they say XD)
so yea it fits me....it still can't beat a certain person in this guild tho but i am working on that..... it's even at 3-3 and i am hoping to make it 4-3 on x-mas eve.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Poison To The Heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:35 pm
armycat jockamoe
not a good idea .... e-heros are good some times.. but you have to know evey whay to use the deck to eney extent witch makes it hard to win if you dont know all the diffrent way to run the E-hero deck and some people have diffrent stiles that dont work with that deck..

like i like to use effects and defend more than eneything and making me use e hero like Flame wingman would set me up for a loss.. but using ramhart blaster would be better pick becouse i can stay in defence and yet couse damage and im allso using efects.. so it just depends on the user stile if thay like to fuse up a storm and attack and attack go ahead that might work out.. it just depends on the user i gess.. i like steem healer and raphart blaster but thats just me.... >-<.. its hard to explane.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 pm
KillaMo187
body changing ino

i only got one and it's fine. and i mainly use it to synchro summon anyways.

but it does fit my style and personality
it's unbalanced as some say
some also say IRL i am mentaly unbalanced (or so they say XD)
so yea it fits me....it still can't beat a certain person in this guild tho but i am working on that..... it's even at 3-3 and i am hoping to make it 4-3 on x-mas eve.

lol ya thats true.. ^^ well i hope the best of luck to you 4laugh  

Poison To The Heart

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 pm
body changing ino
armycat jockamoe
not a good idea .... e-heros are good some times.. but you have to know evey whay to use the deck to eney extent witch makes it hard to win if you dont know all the diffrent way to run the E-hero deck and some people have diffrent stiles that dont work with that deck..

like i like to use effects and defend more than eneything and making me use e hero like Flame wingman would set me up for a loss.. but using ramhart blaster would be better pick becouse i can stay in defence and yet couse damage and im allso using efects.. so it just depends on the user stile if thay like to fuse up a storm and attack and attack go ahead that might work out.. it just depends on the user i gess.. i like steem healer and raphart blaster but thats just me.... >-<.. its hard to explane.

I was merely making a satirical commentary on the fact that his deck has many side, few of which bare good. Like E-Hero. So if he wants a toolbox-y deck he should try E-hero, or Break it into a Blue Eyes Deck, or Fairy, or Warrior, or a Synchro based deck like tricky turbo or Flamvell Swarm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:50 pm
again..it's my own vision. everyone has their own style. this is mine.

and so far i've gotton better luck with it.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

armycat jockamoe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:48 pm
KillaMo187
again..it's my own vision. everyone has their own style. this is mine.

and so far i've gotton better luck with it.

Well then I recommend asking for a thread lock and saying it's a finished deck.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:09 pm
i 2nd armycat's statement on finished deck

i won again with the deck. took place in one of those unofficial tourney's that people hold for fun. an x-mas eve one. won the tournament.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

The Ultimate Hero

6,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:54 pm
It looks like you have a few Tuner cards. o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 am
originaly i had more than 3 tuners in this deck but i op'd to replaced them tuners with a few normel effect monsters so that way i'd have a better chance of synchro summoning.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:30 pm
no king of the swamp??  
Deck Database

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items