Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
For a childrens site, neopets has some disturbing images o.O Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss twinkle toes 001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:31 pm
• (( witty phrase )) •
Yesterday i have been babysitting two girls. The oldest one (9) was on my old neopets account.
I was making dinner for them when she asked me to come see a weird picture. Dinner was ready so i said i would watch it after the meal. We both totally forgot about it but when she went to bed i wanted to check my mails. Neopets was still open and i saw these images...

Judge yourself :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 pm
well it took me a while to figure out that the last one was a baby bottle.. xD
but my mind isn't that pure anymore heh..
I don't really think there is anything harmful on neopets, except if there are trolls on the forums like Gaia has..  

delete_my_existence

Lunar Okami Rose

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:05 pm
Now i wouldn't say they are disturbing, but more weird would be a better phrase to use. The first one, i didn't know what it was about. The second one, well thats just a funny looking water balloon, and the third is just creepy  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Sadly, neopets is not what it used to be.. I don't see much wrong with that, but I was an active neopets member until 07.... I guess I'm just used to it ^^;

However, its completely changed... me and my brother we just talking about how we wondered if the Christmas Advent Calender was going to go on this year because of the Viacom taking over neopets... I looked its still there, but its just dull now.. they are doing it comic book way.. Annoying.. I want my Flash D;

The first one is promoting a 'paintbrush' you can paint your pet, Jello, and that you can also paint your petpet, the little thing that's moving back and forth, that color as well... Its jello, so of course it's moving how most jello moves when he touches it ^^;
The Hunter Princess
The first one, i didn't know what it was about.

Princess xxKay_

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:36 pm
            xThe first one was pretty innocent, I thought. But, like Princess xxKay said, you have to know what the picture is promoting. If you don't, it seems a little less innocent.
            The second one looked like a condom. I know it's supposed to be a water balloon, but it looked like a freakin' condom.
            The third one was... Just indescribable.
            User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:32 pm
@last one

Wow.......  

Matron Mord Sith

ilovmusic11

Friendly Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 pm
OMG teenage mind and those images do not combine

first well we all know what that looks like

then as someone else said a condom,didnt know what it was until someone said that then i was like yeah

and the last one looks like.....well to me a man's thing xD

for a better word  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 pm
Wow...that's...that's just...there are no words.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Baby_Mia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:38 pm
Neopets was never supposed to be a site for young children, anyway. Little ones just decided to take it over. But the creators are starting to veer away from appealing to the lil' brats to their old roots.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 pm
That's just . . . wow. I did not think of a baby bottle when I saw that last one, I'll tell you that.  

Rei Uchikino

Leronila

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:44 pm
third one..........  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:08 pm
O.o ...Creepy...  

FluffyMe123

smedly_norbert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm
Third one made me laugh so hard. (note: i am perverted and sat with perverted guys @ lunch and hung out with different perverted guys for an hour after school.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:17 pm
Oh sh*t. D8  

Lieutenant Shotgun

policegirl2464

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 pm
That is interesting...

Maybe I should visit neopets sometime. It seems way different from when I had one when I was younger...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff