Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mother was trampled by our horse. NEW EDIT. Read first post Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 am
What gets me is he came back around and tried stomping her into the ground. She was also walking out in the open about 40 feet away from the horse. Damned beast was out to kill. Anyways, we were going to put the horse down because turns out he was a rescue and he had developed a food aggression. Lucky for him, some crazy Australian man offered to take him. My mother tore her ACL and a few other tendons. Her knee cap was split in half. Today she just got out of surgery and she'll make a full recovery. I am thankful that Maveric (the horse) Didn't kill her.

Discuss
Odd accidents
Horses

And the tard that almost killed my mother.
User Image

EDIT:

Some girls are rather insensitive I must say.

Here's a re-post of what FinalFantasyFreak101's mule said to me

"Good you mom probally deserved it. Hopefully next time one of your horses go crazy they will go after you and brake your fingers so people can be free of you for a few months on gaia. It dosent look like you took care of the horse that attacked your mom. He looks sick and unhealthy.
Also dont ever call me a mule again you idiot. Dont tell people that their somthing when you are as clueless as a rock. Im sick of people like you who are sluts and think that their on top of the world cus they like to lie about their life. i bet that your mom didnt get trampled and your just saying that so people will feel bad for you. You probally dont even have a stable. your probally just lieing so people will like you."

I want everyone to see so that no one is confused why there's going to be a s**t storm for the next several pages.

EDIT:

Now the little tard is trying to back peddle now that shes realized that shes bitten off more than she can chew. FinalFantasyFreak101 is only digging herself into a deeper hole.

Her pathetic defense

"i didnt say that.
Why is everyone so mad at me.
I would never write that.
i know its hard to prove but i didnt.
Can we at least try to work things out.
Yunaortidus has anger issues.
I cant help her having them.
What do you want me to do.
I cant help it that she wrote that.
I can understand you being mad.
I would probally be mad too but what do you want me to do to prove that she isnt a mule.
The last thing i want to do is start a fight but you just insist on it.
If you want i can talk to her and try to get her to leave people alone.
She dose live on my street."

Amusing, shes still trying to deny that shes not a mule. Her typing and horrible grammar match perfectly

Her "friend's" apology

"I read the past few pages and ive decided to say im sorry for being and idiot. Finalfantasyfreak dosent deserve being hated for somthing i did. Im sorry I Am Your Mord Sith for being so ignorant. I shouldnt have said the things i said. i know it was wrong and that the only thing left to do is to let everyone know that im quitting the guild i promise to not bother you anymore. Please dont be mad at FinalFantasyFreak she never did anything. As much as you might think i am a mule im not. You dont have to forgive me. Just leave her alone she is a nice person."

I'll never forgive or never forget.

And interesting that she still thinks that shes in the right after all this. I find this message hilarious considering she picked a fight with me.

"STOP CALLING ME A MULE!!!!!!! IM NOT A MULE HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PEOPLE CALLED YOU ONE!!! im sick of people thinking im a mule.
why do you think im a mule? if you would stop calling me one and telling everyone i would leave you alone but just keep on going, thinking your right about everything. stop insulting me and ill stop insulting you!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:26 am
the mini that he also almost killed.
User Image  

Matron Mord Sith

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:40 am
Oh man, I hope your mom will be alright.

I was run over by a horse when I was little.
I fell off the fence a friend's ranch and the horse ran by and ran over my leg.
I was knocked unconcious by the fall and, I had severe bone bruising and a sprain but nothing was broken. But my ankle still isn't the same, it can't take any sort of extreme activity without crapping out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:43 am
Hester Peche

I was knocked unconcious by the fall and, I had severe bone bruising and a sprain but nothing was broken. But my ankle still isn't the same, it can't take any sort of strenious activity without crapping out.

Sorry to hear about your ankle. My mother will be fine though. Her knee will be better then ever once it heals. They put some dead person's tendons in her knee to replace the one's that she ripped.  

Matron Mord Sith

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:48 am
I am your Mord Sith
Hester Peche

I was knocked unconcious by the fall and, I had severe bone bruising and a sprain but nothing was broken. But my ankle still isn't the same, it can't take any sort of strenious activity without crapping out.

Sorry to hear about your ankle. My mother will be fine though. Her knee will be better then ever once it heals. They put some dead person's tendons in her knee to replace the one's that she ripped.

"Dead person's tendons" it sounds really morbid and creepy when you put it like that. But, I'm glad your mom is going to be okay.

And my ankle is mostly fine, I just can't do ballet anymore, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 pm
Hester Peche
I am your Mord Sith
Hester Peche

"Dead person's tendons" it sounds really morbid and creepy when you put it like that. But, I'm glad your mom is going to be okay.

And my ankle is mostly fine, I just can't do ballet anymore, that's about it.

Yeah, being morbid and creepy is how my family rolls. We all joked around how my mom is now a zombie because she has living/dead stuff in her. Also because shes going to be limping around like one  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:42 pm
I hope your mom is ok Mord. >:C  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 pm
I'm glad that your mom is going to be okay. I would have died if anything like that happened to my mom. I really don't think she'd be able to walk away from an accident like that.

If I were you I would have shot the horse in the face! BAD HORSEY! >:[
Ooh! Or I would set it on fire and pretend it was a Rapidash. Then my dreams of being a Pokemon trainer would come true!  

Rei Uchikino

Anabethe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:59 pm
ouch....I hope your mom gets better soon. Just listening to what happened to her knee makes me cringe..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm
Oh, god... That's horrendous! D8 (And the reason why my sis hates horses.)

I hope she gets better ASAP.

I haven't had something like that happen to me... Well... My sister has a hairline fracture in her ankle, but the doctors can't do anything because they can't see it.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 pm
My mother is home from the hospital and god is she moody as all hell. Yes, she kinda has a right to be but cussing me out for just trying to be helpful and caring isn't going to make things better.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 pm
>_o His name seems to match his attitude.

Other than that, the pony looks adorable. Lol.  

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Nakita Kitagawa
>_o His name seems to match his attitude.

Other than that, the pony looks adorable. Lol.

I know right? That should have been a warning to us when we bought him.

Yeah, KC is the most cutest little horse ever. Shes also a real sweet heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:12 pm
wow, I'm glad your mom is doing better and is out of the hospital.

As far as odd accidents go....when I was 12 a tree fell on me a summer camp and broke my L2 and L3 lumbar vertebrae......

WoodSorrelWitch

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:01 am
Vicious horse...
I hope your mom gets better soon. ouch that's gotta hurt! I'd be crying if that happened to me  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff