Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
About being pro-life or pro-choice... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now, are you pro-life or pro-choice?
  Pro-life [if so, I want to see what happens if you get impregnated as a result of rape]
  Pro-choice [I agree.]
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 pm
there are people saying they're pro-life, but it's fine to get an abortion if you were raped or something.

THAT MAKES YOU PRO-CHOICE.

PRO-LIFE MEANS NO ABORTION. PERIOD. YOU DO NOT GIVE A ******** IF THE GIRL WAS RAPED. THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH EXCRUCIATING LABOR BECAUSE YOU'RE PRO-LIFE AND YOU SAY SO.

Get that in your head.

EVERYONE IS PRO-CHOICE UNLESS YOU ANT TO MAKE SOME GIRL GO THROUGH ALL NINE MONTHS WITH SOME STRANGER'S SEED GROWING INSIDE OF HER AND MAKE HER GIVE BIRTH TO IT.

kthxbai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:42 pm
People don't understand that everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. Meaning that if a girl wants to have an abortion its nobody's business.  

Anabethe

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Exactly.

Maybe people will understand the meaning of Pro-Life now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:51 pm
No, they're just going to be ignorant sods. "Oh lordy lordy!" It makes me giggle when people say abstinence is the key, when the Virgin Mary got pregnant. XD.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:53 pm
It's a one-laned highway D= you're going one way or the other, but not in the middle.

I have problems telling people what I am, pro life or choice, since I can't make a full decision. So I say "MOSTLY", as to not be on the two laned highway, but the island in the middle. I'm mostly pro-life, but like I said, island.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm
@Broken: I know! It's like, did Virgin Mary go to one of those places where women get pregnant surgically? (I forgot the name)

I'm hoping this thread will make pro-choice girls go, "OH! I didn't know! I guess I'm pro-choice!"  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:56 pm
I ******** hate pro lifers. Every time I see a group of them protesting, I smile at the thought of someone hurling a grenade at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:57 pm
I am your Mord Sith
I ******** hate pro lifers. Every time I see a group of them protesting, I smile at the thought of someone hurling a grenade at them.

I lol'd.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:00 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
I am your Mord Sith

I lol'd.

Its a funny thought. I can see it now! Pro lifers are all liak " aborshuns r bad k" and I'd be all liak " NO U" *throws grenade*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Lieutenant Shotgun
I am your Mord Sith

I lol'd.

Its a funny thought. I can see it now! Pro lifers are all liak " aborshuns r bad k" and I'd be all liak " NO U" *throws grenade*

lmao I can see you doing that. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Lieutenant Shotgun
I am your Mord Sith

I lol'd.

And I'd be in the background spraying them with crazy spray.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:12 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Lieutenant Shotgun
I am your Mord Sith

I lol'd.

I need you to pick off the survivors with a hunting rifle of sorts.  

Matron Mord Sith

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:27 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Lieutenant Shotgun
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Lieutenant Shotgun
I am your Mord Sith

I lol'd.

Can I haz flamethrowerz?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:29 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
I am your Mord Sith
Lieutenant Shotgun
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith

Can I haz flamethrowerz?

of course love, what ever gets the job done.  

Matron Mord Sith

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm
Hear, hear! Finally!

I'm pro-choice. I don't approve of abortion but, I know it happens...and I know a lot of young lives would end if we didn't allow them.

I hate pro-lifers though, the extreme ones I mean. They came to my school once and had a huge display in the quad, comparing people who get abortions to nazis...and there were huge pictures of aborted fetuses. I wanted to throw up.

Like I said, I don't like abortion...and I will probably never get one--maybe unless I'm raped or something--but I accept them as a part of life.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff