Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Leave of Absence Forum Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:24 pm
Hey guild members, lately there has been a great deal of busyness outside the guild and not enough inside but can be understood because, everyone here has priorities too. And because of such things happening, there are times when certain members are RP'ing and need others to continue on with the story who are currently online and are also misinformed of their absence about when there on and when they arent.

So to prevent these things from happening, I have created a forum for that type of occasion, in case in such absence that you know ahead of time, list the days that you will be off, possible time and when you can possibly get back on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:35 pm
ok, I'll start things off my real example.

Every day at about 4 o'clock, i have to take my nephew home from school to the Bronx, so i cant get on until about 5:30. On Wednesdays, he gets off at about 2:00 and can easily get on at 3:30 - 4 but, im sure no one will be on at that time.

you dont have to give that much info, just times and days.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:05 pm
i wont be able to get online until sometime after 6:00 on Tsudays  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 pm
usually like at 6ish cause of school stuffs and sometimes busy weekends yes tho ^^  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

Fire_Fist_Ace88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:30 pm
i dont own a comp so im rarely ever going to be on but this kinda sounds like an invasion of privacy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 pm
if u feel like its an invasion of privacy, then u don't have to give much detail about when exactly ur on then, no biggie :]

and i can't say that i have a legit schedule every day when i can be on cause some days i do things, and others i dont.
._.

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:46 am
hey guild members, most likely for the next few days i wont be online because of this fever i just got this morning. i will pop in every once in a while but i cant make any guarantees and i apologize for any inconvenience i may cause to the people im RP'ing with and to the guild all together.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 am
RastafariOL_SKOOL
hey guild members, most likely for the next few days i wont be online because of this fever i just got this morning. i will pop in every once in a while but i cant make any guarantees and i apologize for any inconvenience i may cause to the people im RP'ing with and to the guild all together.

i was wondering where u went, then i checked here...

oy, feel better ^^

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 pm
I'll only be available on the most bada** day of the week: Friday form 8:00A.M.-4:00P.M.

I might be available on Saturdays and Sundayst though, depending on the amount of college homework.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm
sorry for my weird disappearance guys but ive been busy in school with college apps and clubs and other stuff, so im busier than normal and can only get on late or in the evenings on weekends.
so i get on when i can when im free of work  

monomicchi15

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:45 am
guys, just letting you know i might not be on much this weekend, most definitely won't be on on saturday.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 pm
and yeah im posting as much as i can tonight on parents comp right now mine is being gay and it dosen't work thats why i wasen't on for a long period of time so yeah just throwing that out there so no i didn't abandoned the guild if that's what u all are thinking AND I KNOW!!! i read minds lol . . . . . ok maybe i don't BUT STILL!  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 am
my fellow guild members, i have stumbled upon lots of work for the next two days. i won't be on until around thursday night or friday, sorry for any inconvenience but real life is at stake lol

see ya'll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:08 pm
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around, but now I'm gonna be event more thinnly-spread than usual. Seems I got Midterms starting this Thursday.

Anyway, I'll leave a post to keep my story going, but I won't be back till this weekend or next.

Wish me luck, you guys...AND KEEP ON ROCKING!!!  

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:28 pm
hey you guys Sakura wont be on for a while cause she was grounded  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers