Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WRITING CONTEST FOR 20K Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_cOOkiiMunSTER_xX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm
hey there um yay new contest the person who makes the best statement on wat u think should b inproved will win 20k but theres a catch u has to b creative with ur words and u may have pics

-must be 1000 words
-must be creative
-must b ur own words
-u may draw pics or add pics

WE WILL JUDGE ON AUGEST 23
BEST OF LUCK!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:56 pm
Well i think they should lower rare items 50%. Umm be able to earn gaia cash by posting things and be able to use gaia card for gold. biggrin that would be cool ninja They should add more chatting places like kung fu panda. Also they should put back domo kun. they should make more games to earn gold they should also remodel zomg so they should lower the prices of rings zomG they should add more shops based on the gaians and how they think.They should make the avatars more interactive like make them do the emotes not emote bubbles they should put video screens in ur house tat wuld be awesome........... O.o ^o^ lol i cant think of anything else User Image  

AntiHatori

INFAMOUS_GANGSTA_SWAGG_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:04 pm
waz up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 pm
Well, lets see... I think they should change the new tool bar back to the old crappy one... well, because its better, and easier to use ^-^;. I also strongly approve that they should have a game update every other month or so, cus' they get boring after a while. I also say that we should be able to get extra gold if your on for a certain amount of time. My other Idea's would be to improve the Avatar movement when you walk, chat, and post. like the guy two above me said ^-^. I think they should also improve how many cool codes ((happy face icons, coloring -as in coloring your writing- and pictures they provide you with)) and post Actions we can do, cus' usually they only let you do a select amount of codes.

I know thats Only 135 words or so but.... I'm gonna keep adding on to it this week... so stay tuned to watch the paint dry!!!! WOO!!!
User Image  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Kenta Izuru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 pm
This is my saying on photography.
Okay so have you ever walked
and then for some reason a picture or
painting catches ur eye and ur thinking wow
thats so cool or neat etc. anyways, when u ask
wat the inspiration was for it they answer i just felt
like painting it or something that most ppl would say
"it was a feeling", "I just painted wat was in my head", or "I thought it was a pretty scene" etc.
I think that photography and painting should be more
about memories I mean i could take a picture of the
tree in my back and when someone ask "It's a pretty picture but
wat was it that made u take it?" I'de answer "It's a memory
in life about my childhood playing with my friends and family
it was a place where everything we imagined happened"

p.s idk if this is passed or underneath the required word limit  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:53 pm
oh, jeez, there are a million things. first, make phin phang NOT entirely made of gaia cash. it's impossible to make money in my aquarium with only 2 fish that i got from the daily chance, and that barely ever happens. another thing, gold should be easier to make. the ways to make the most gold are so rediculously obscure, that nobody can ever find them, and booty grab is a tedious way to do it. mainly my complaints are about money, but there's other things too. the staffs ability to communicate with gaia's users in ways that aren't just ei reports and junk like that is waning, and since they failed to notify ANYONE of the bugs in creating a new character, i screwed up and almost had to abandon my account and start over with nothing. there's alot of annoying cybering, but that's really the user's faults, not the staffs. it's still gross, though. but, it is fun to bug people when they're right in the middle of it. tee hee. also, the new menu bar has made it impossible to get to the trade menu easily, and has gotten rid of simple acces to alot of things i use on gaia frequently. that's pretty annoying. and they don't really fill in their storylines alot anymore. i guess nobody will ever know what happened between liam and sam. if that matters much. ZOMG is cumbersome and once you get to deadman's pass, it kinda get's confusing as to what the hell you're supposed to do next, so at this point i'm kinda wandering around, getting killed in bassken lake ALOT. but, gaia also offers an easy way for me to communicate with my freinds and make new ones, and being able to make a tiny person and give them funny clothes is cool. but if gaia were to improve, then the website would do even better, and one whiny person with not enough to do right now would be much happier. mrgreen  

spotlessSwashbuckler

6,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100

CuteStuff265

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:22 am
Hmmmm Im kind of Talking About Music,Tunes,Family.
well i like music often because i loved it very much since I was Kid
but I cant Even live without Music My Dad And Mom Took Out the internet
so i was having a Difficult Time,the one who saved me from that Time Was My Brother He Was Realy good in playing The Piano,It Runs in My Family..
but.. I dont know how to play so much like the other family members And I want To be Good Like Everyone else,But i Tried My Best To be like them, i showed them how I played, They Were very impressed, I was realy happy about their oppinion and i love my family very much.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:07 pm
i honestly think that they shoud get more games and get rid of the old ones becuz even the noobies have played those games. And what is it with the jigsaw puzzles. here i am trying to solve an insane puzzle, and it is almost done and then all of a sudden the server is lost. I am sorry but those puzzles are worth a lot more than gaia gives us. and sometimes its really depressing when the marketplace takes 2 percent off ur profit, and they can just make more money. I know 2 percent doesnt seem like a lot, but when you are trying to save up your money and buy things, the 2 percent can go towards something pretty. i also think when it comes to a house its hard to cram in a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and all thoose other rooms. so they shoud make it where u can buy extra rooms for lyk 1k. and yes gaia has some things like the chickie slippers that are lyk 50,000,000gg and it feels like its impossible to get that much money. and somethin needs to be fixed about phin fang, all gaia cash. why does gaia make earning money so hard!! its only every so often that some nice soul donates to you but even so, its not enough. and the daily chance is very cheap, it onli give us items that are 1gg. oh and skittles world has gotten old over time, no one is ever there anymore. i think gaia should make another world and its all like fashion shows for gold, so u can dress ur avi in the fashion show and tray to win. all it is is a fashion show so i think gaia should try new stuff. thankies for listening
User Image  

ii_crayon monster_ii

900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

I_iz_Kittiekat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:19 pm
I think that gaia should have more games! Something more then just puzzles and pinball, i mean you can only play those games so many times before you go insane from bordom. They should just add games like Mah Jongg, Word Seach, or some kind of Solitary. Just have more veriaty so that gaians can also get more money and play games that may be more enjoyable.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 pm
r u talkin about on gaia? well anyway ill tell what they should do.
Once a day every year gaia should put everything that they've ever sold in the cash shop and put it all back in the shop for one day.(thats only like 40 words razz ) ill just talk about random stuff. do u wanna hear about my dreams??? i had one the other day. i woke up outside waitin for the bus. for some wierd reason it went down my driveway. my sister and i got on the bus when i forgot my backpack. i got off the bus and went bak into my house to get my backpack but started talking to my dad for a while. when i went back outside the bus was gone. i looked to the side of my driveway and there was a helecopter just for me!! the driver was my old principle then i noticed that spongebob was in it too. i got in and we were flying over the ditch and now im bored of this dream so im just gonna blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah i like peaches they r good r u really gonna count all of these words??? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la... i think im done.... am i ? do u know? it looks like 1000 to me im so confused im not good at writing.  

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Zakeru97

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:44 pm
i think gaia should update the avatars. they should make them able to swim, lie down, and walk with out looking like a zombie. Gaia should also allow jobs wher you earn gold depending on HOW HARD YOU WORK. We should be able to actually WORK for gold like in zomg's side quests instead of playing their crappy games. We should also have new hair styles and eye designs. Gaia should have an MMO where we fight OTHER GAIANS!!!! It would be nice for once that when someone pisses you off you could just punch their head through a wall. We should be able to use our items for unique uses instead of showing off like fighting each other or gaining special abilities. other than that whats the point of even having swords, guns, knives, and all those other weapons for our avatars. The items should also give us special abilities for example:

Mini UFO = Fly EVERYWHERE and abduct objects
Galaxy Cannon Blaster = Vaporize all objects in your path
Swords (any) = cut trees and objects
Aquatica/Koi = Swim UNDERWATER and travel  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm
In my opinion, gaia's games need to be waay more fun, i mean who really wants to sit around play jigsaw all day? also when you walk around in the gaia worlds, the walking looks really weird, and more areas would be nice. also, instead of searching everywhere for a booty grab tank, gaia should just make booty grab a game. its pointless to sit at your computer for hours just to find a booty grab tank. guilds also shouldnt cost so much to make. instead of paying 20k to own a guild, you could just submit your guild to gaia, and gaia could just approve it. more shops would also be a plus so gaia can cover more styles of clothes, and there should be a couple items in phing phang that arent gaia cash, so people dont have to waste so much money buying gaia cash or trying to earn it. also, gaia should have special event quests more often, like, for example, a christmas quest where gaians must help santa or find reindeer or presents in the gaia worlds. also, gaia needs to watch hackers more often, because so many people are getting hacked nowadays. i also think gaia should have a monthly raffle for a valuable item, possibly more staff contests, not just user made contests. and more poses for your avatar and more actions than just sitting would be a great improment. there also should be waay more choices of eye and skin color and more eye shapes, so that people can personalize their avatar even more. gaia staff needs to monitor wat users are doing WAY more because everytime i go into a gaia world, theres atleast one pointless fight with people cussing each other out, pretending to beat each other up, or something else even more ridiculous. also, sometimes (but rarely) people get together a giant group of users and they spam an area wth cows, dragons, skunks, grunnys and more. it gets increasingly annoying even when its only a small group of like ten people doing it. when i started playing Zomg, it was REALLY confusing as to wat i was doing and wat the heck i was supposed to do. i mean, it would be a great game for gaia if it wasnt so confusing and the directions of wat youre supposed to do in the game were clearer. another thing that could help gaia would be that gaia could create special characters that make special guest appearances and walk around in the worlds, and maybe they could give out free items or gold. also, gaia should allow you to change your avatars look when youe IN the worlds, instead of exiting the world, changing, saving, then having to go back in. also, mobile gaia has alot of kinks to work out. instead of just keeping the same exact layout normal gaia has for mobile gaia, they should make it so the site actually fits correctly into the screen and make it so its not so slow, since it takes sbout five minutes to load one page on gaia in some phones or mobile devices. also, as the economy in real life drops, not many people can really buy the gaia cash, so there should be like more random give aways that you could you like 100 gaia cash, and i just think its stupid how people are able to make prices skyrocket on an item. for each item there should be a price limit on how high you can go, and some of the profile thing are really confusing. for instance, i didnt get the music onto my profile until after 3 days of finding out how to do it. also, we should be able to choose all the item layering on our avatars and such so people can layer items in watever order they want. and even thought im not gaia staff, if gaia advertised the site more, i bet there would be thousands more people joining daily. one major thing is that gaia should make it so gold is easier to get. some items are so expensive, so players sit for hours playing games and such to earn all of their gold. it gets EXTREMELY boring and irritating. also, the house for gaia are reallly small so we should be able to expand the houses and create different rooms and have waaaaay more furniture. i also think that its really annoying that some items are "soulbound: to you, so you cant do anything with it really.  

Mimzee

6,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Konig_des_Nordens

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:40 am
Well forst of all Items need to be less gold. Seriously, in the marketplace there are things going for 1 mil or more. That is just too much for the common gaian. Gaians that have been here for a while still have "n00b" avatars because they cannot afford items that they need. Also gaia has no firm good way of making gold. It takes forever to get a large amount of gold. Also when I joined gaia it said a FREE site meaning I wouldnt have to buy for anything. Yet I still have to buy to get this cool items. I think that is sorta stupid as well. And people that are not active should be booted off of the site. They are clogging up the whole works by not being active so they should pay the price. And Gaia Mobile has a LOT of bugs and issues that are too long to list on this. Zomg was also confusing to me in the beginning cuz I had no idea what the heck I was doing at all. Also the rings shouldnt be soulbound anymore. People could bring in lots og gold selling the rings on the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm
i think that they should improv the comments. they ddont lyke you to usee the bbcode in it and i dont always remem the color things!!!!! XD  

cuteGigidog

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Haiizel Nut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 pm
How bout poetry? C: If I put a couple poems togetha nicely will that work. I love writing poetry. Or do we just write a storaay. Because I can do that too.  
contest forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff