Reply 'Tendo Cult~
worst game you've ever played. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweekers_Coffee Addict

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:03 am
what's the worst game you've ever played? yeah, i know i said that already.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 am
Dragon ball z taiketsu for the gameboy advance  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 am
I've never played it, but I know it would be Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. And besides, you can't really 'play' it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:16 am
In before Superman 64.

Uhh, Any Myst game after IV, or Escape the Museum.  

Terara Drakon

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:47 am
Haven't played this before (and have no intention of doing so in the future), but I found this in issue 90 of the NGC magazine, Feburary 2005, in the directories:

User Image

(The number in the red box is the rating out of 100, by the way)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:57 pm
E.T. My dad was into the Atari, so I've had two copies floating around my house since before I ever heard of its horrible reputation. It was only a matter of time before curiosity won out and I tried it, and everything said about it is true.

I also bought Bible Adventures as a birthday present for a friend who collects bad games, so I got to try that before I gave it to him. Seanbaby is right, the best part of the game is throwing baby Moses in the river and not getting penalized.

Other than that...well, I own Enter the Matrix, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and Star Fox Assault. 'nuff said.  

GuruGuru214

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:05 pm
GuruGuru214
E.T. My dad was into the Atari, so I've had two copies floating around my house since before I ever heard of its horrible reputation. It was only a matter of time before curiosity won out and I tried it, and everything said about it is true.

The only reason why people hate E.T is because they aren't sure what to do, but once you figure it out, it isn't that bad.

Also, Cheetahmen II is the worst.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm
Mephisto D
GuruGuru214

The only reason why people hate E.T is because they aren't sure what to do, but once you figure it out, it isn't that bad.

Also, Cheetahmen II is the worst.

Oh, I know what to do. The game controls horribly, plus there's the whole falling back in as soon as you get out of the pit thing, and the damn timer. The game was poorly designed by a man who wasn't given nearly enough time to do it in and it thoroughly deserves its reputation. There might be other games out there just as bad or worse but not as well known, but E.T. is still pretty much the epitome of suck.  

GuruGuru214

El Dimentio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:59 pm
Definitely and without a doubt, Superman 64.... I remember when my cousin bought it and went crazy about how much it sucked, then he wanted to sell it to me, good thing I had already played it. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm
HALO 3

Ha ha, just kidding (though it really isn't all that special of a game).

Seriously, though, the worst game I've played so far in my life would either be Final Fantasy XII, Dragonball Z Sagas, or Dead Rising.

Sir Codin

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 am
Dragon ball Z sagas.

Tried it, never want to play it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi for PS2. It sucked so much. Instead of a side view like in 3, you got a behind the character view. I took it back about an hour after I got it.  

wariodude128

Rargon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 pm
Nightmare on Elm Street on the NES.
Worst Game, but multiplayer is pretty kick a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:46 pm
Scooby-Doo Classic Creep Capers on the game boy color.  

Rotceh_13

Donovan001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

The worst game I've played.....
Hmmmmmmm.......
the transformers armada game for ps2
It sucks so much !!!
There is to much going on in the game
but seriously the worst part is the fact that they only give you
3 ******** characters throughout the entire game and if it didn't have Optimus,
that game would be a marker too