Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [17]~ Polls ~
Gundam or Transformers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gundams or Transformers?
  Gundams
  Transformers?
View Results

Heartless_Nobody Kira

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Gundams could kick their a** hands down but the reason im asking is because i was watching Gundam 00 and my little brother walks in and asks is that transformers....I told him its Gundam 00 and that a gundam could kick a transformers a**...i just want to know what do you think and who's side are you on: Gundams or Transformers?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:21 pm
Heartless_Nobody Kira
Gundams could kick their a** hands down but the reason im asking is because i was watching Gundam 00 and my little brother walks in and asks is that transformers....I told him its Gundam 00 and that a gundam could kick a transformers a**...i just want to know what do you think and who's side are you on: Gundams or Transformers?

I prefer gundam.... Gundam is sexy, fun, and has lots of action
but some gundams do transdorm, so they could be transformers, for example from the Gundam wing series, Wing Gundam can turn into a jet,plane bird thing.  

shadowangeldude

Kelce Ines

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 am
gundams are cool with all the battles and the weapons, but transforemrs are cool too, they both equal to me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 am
shadowangeldude
Heartless_Nobody Kira

but some gundams do transdorm, so they could be transformers, for example from the Gundam wing series, Wing Gundam can turn into a jet,plane bird thing.

that's a good point but gundams don't talk, unless you want to count that really annoying series where they were pretty much chibi and did talk..  

Heartless_Nobody Kira

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Agent Frost2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm
GUNDAM KICKS AAAAAALLL THEIR BUTS!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:10 am
gundam
XO~  

Marcus XO

shadowangeldude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 am
Heartless_Nobody Kira
shadowangeldude
Heartless_Nobody Kira

that's a good point but gundams don't talk, unless you want to count that really annoying series where they were pretty much chibi and did talk..

i got a kick out of that series... but seriously most of the pilots talked to there gundams as if they were alive... i enjoyed that too... it makes them seem a lil mentally insane  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm
i like transformers and have seen both movies, but gundam is way better!  

Kumori Hisakata

Basic Butterfly

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:14 pm
transformers!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 am
I would say transformars if it bout da movies *.* but if it bout da cartoon show i would say gundam ^3^ 3nodding  

TheTiGeRiCh

46Yupiteru

Friendly Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 pm
I love gundam heart transformer is... no, I dont like sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:08 am
Transformers PWNS Gundam  

Clemus Da Pieman