48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
slap!
51%
 51%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 27

Dancing Wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 am
Funny story. I had a guy come up to me at church from my Bible study and ask, "So how are you coping?" I have a friend with Cancer, so I thought something happened to her. I asked, "With what?" He said, "Your disability." I wanted to laugh so bad! I just said, "I'm fine. Not in pain or anything." He said, "That's good." Then I excused myself. Work on your pick up line buddy! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:45 pm
I am confused and I don't get it...he he sweatdrop  

patienceisavirtue86

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:34 pm
Oh wow... At church even... Gotta give the guy some points for trying but that was bad. rofl

I'm glad you didn't laugh hard in his face... did you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:26 am
No, I was able to contain myself, but I wanted to rofl  

Dancing Wheels

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 am
Someone posted this in the Q&A.

HELLO AND I AM GOING TO TELL ALL ABOUT GAIAONLINE.ITS A SOCIAL NETWORDS FOR TENNAGERS AND IT NOT FOR AOLD PEOPLE AND WE AS A WEBSITE DOSE NOT TALK DIRTY OR SWEAR AND IF YPU GET CAUGHT THE PERSON WHO HAS CATCHED U WILL REPORT YU SO IF I WAS YOU I WOULD KEEP YOU MOUCTH SHUP.PS.WATCH OUT ON GAIAONLINE THE IS LOTZ OF PERVERTS ON GAIONLINE SO BE CAFEFULL IF A STAGER TALKS TO YOU THE FISRT THING YOU ASK THEM IS THERE AGE THATS BEFORE YOU ADD THEM AS YOUR FRIEND ON GAIONLINE AND THE PERSON HWO MAKED GAIONLINE IS A GENUIS YOU HAVE HELP US ALL WHO HAS JOINED ON GAIAONLINE YOU WE BE A MASSIVE SUSEFUL IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER WEBISTE LIKE THIS JST WITH FREE THINGS LIKE A JUST FFOR FUN WEBSIITE

I would just love to tell the user that a lot of ''old" people are floating about.

Edit: Moved to the chatterbox so http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/brillliant/t.51348123_1/#3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 pm
Last I heard, 30% of the users on gaia were over 18.  

Amarella Harte

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 pm
Do any of these poor fools realize how old Lanzer & Co that started Gaia are? Then again, most of these whippersnappers still believe anyone over 20 hadn't oughta be on the internet at all. *Whips out cane* Somebody needs to be smacked down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 pm
Gilda Geezer
Do any of these poor fools realize how old Lanzer & Co that started Gaia are? Then again, most of these whippersnappers still believe anyone over 20 hadn't oughta be on the internet at all. *Whips out cane* Somebody needs to be smacked down.

You GO girl!  

Amarella Harte

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 am
Argh, the sentence structure is atrocious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am
Vengence of Areashine
Argh, the sentence structure is atrocious.

Just about everything about that post was disgusting spelling, structuring dear god I'm bad at English but not THAT bad.

Gilda Geezer

I'm gonna join you in this quest, only without the cane *Pulls out two plastic lightsabers* What can I say I'm a kid at heart and they hurt just as bad as anything else I could wield.  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AschfahlDahlia

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 pm
MASSIVE SUSEFUL stare

... said the mad old cat with a decisive grin
as she held up her tanker of 3 day old gin

then before she rolled up her sleeves and pushed her loose teeth in just right, the youngins' swore they heard her say, "I walked 15 miles in the snow, uphill both ways, both by day and by night."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:21 pm
AschfahlDahlia
MASSIVE SUSEFUL stare

... said the mad old cat with a decisive grin
as she held up her tanker of 3 day old gin

then before she rolled up her sleeves and pushed her loose teeth in just right, the youngins' swore they heard her say, "I walked 15 miles in the snow, uphill both ways, both by day and by night."

LOL! That had me cracking up. There's a difference between a slave narrative written as it sounds and Gawt Awful Grammar (GAG). For starters, one's a literary artform.  

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:49 am
Gilda Geezer

Guaah. No, they don't. I just used that verse a week ago when I had similar "you're old, freak!" response from a person. And that wasn't even the only similar moment at puzzle rooms. xp
I've been attracting, for some unknown reason, idiots lately way too much. Me gets my cane and starts spankfest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:45 am
off topic?  

Dancing Wheels

Serenity Celestial

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:11 pm
lol, that's hilarious, and stupid XD  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers