Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
~Side Characters in the Guild~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:06 pm
I made this forum so everybody can see the side characters that bascailly no one is playing as here are the one's i gathered so far......o and if i list one of your characters you made up and i missed some information please tell me

Name suki
Age 20
Background: One of zero's best friends two years ago when she just started her resturant business it caught on fire and caved in from the front with her still stuck in there no one could not or would not go in there to save her they were to afraid of the danger at hand but there was this one kid named zero who didn't care about the danger at hand and risked his life to save her which he did he even offered to help her rebuild her resturant sorta and ever since that inccident they were friends.

Appearance/personality:suki is kinda of tall 5'10 long jet black hair which is usually covered by a short red bandana orange/brownish eyes usually wears a black shirt and black shorts also wears tan wooden sandals. Suki usually has a huge temper problem but she is also very kind as well as demanding she dosen't like to see people get hurt and she cares deeply for her friends even if she dosen't like showing it

skills" she learned some fighting skills from zero to defend herself with not that many tho still working on it

User Image Suki and Tomo

Name: Washu Hakubi

Age: tends to favor the look of a 10 year old so no one knows her real age but shes a lot older then she seems

Skills: has the power to see into anyone's future, phase shift through solid objects, convert matter directly to energy with no entropic loss (in the form of an energy saber), and she can duplicate herself.

Background: she is living in Konjou village, but no one really knows where she really comes from cause she sealed her powers and memories into 3 crystals that her daughter, Ryoko, has on her wrists.

appearnce: has huge wild pink hair light green eyes she's really short like 5,2 she's always changing her clothes but she's found of the color green she also likes to wear shorts

personalty: she is very out going and very intellgent but she is very full of herself she also loves to joke around with people

nicknames: little Washu, Washu-Chan, and The Greatest Fortune Teller Ever

User Image Washu Hakubi

Name: Ryoko Hakubi

skills: uses the 3 crystals to create her weapon and has the same abilities as Washu

background: Lives in Konjou village with her mother Washu

Appearance: just like her mother washu she has wild gray/sliver hair she loves to change clothes and she likes to wear red pants/leggings and she always wears the crystal band around her wrist

personalty: Ryoko is portrayed as being impulsive, often immodest, recklessly violent, although she sometimes reveals her more emotional and vulnerable side she is also very playful a little to playful if you ask me -_- she loves washu very much but show's it in a werid way like calling her old hag etc.....

User Image Ryoko Hakubi

Name: Kat sheath

skills: is extremly skilled with weapons of all kind but she perfers to use a katana and the one sword style technique in addition to the red katana she carries with her she also has a huge sword on her back which she calls the fushicho blade its said that this legendary sword was made out of phoenix bones and if broken it can regenerate itself it also can become a sword of fire but only if the person who is holding it is worthy

Background: Kat and Ana come from a royal family that lives by the code of the samurai but being a royal family in all they were forced to dress up be very respectful and act like how the royalty should act. they didn't like the rules so they told there father that were going to move out and start life on there own he didn't like this one bit but he allowed them to go anyway so they moved out and searched for a place were they can start a new begging which was ryutokai still loving every minunte of being a samurai they opened their own katana shop instead of living like the royal people they wanted to live their life like normal people another reason why they never tell people their full name

Appearance/personality: kat has long red hair which spilts into two on its way down a red traditional japenese gown with a dragon printed on it she wears sandels with black tabies on her hip she carries a katana that she has in a red sheath and on her back she carries fushicho. Kat likes to live by the way of the samurai but she dosen't take it as seriously as her sister ana she is laidback but knows when to get serious kat is usually arguing with her sister ana tho they love each other they are very competive. Kat and Ana also has this strange way of finshing each other's sentences and talking at the same exact time???

User Image Kat Sheath

Name: Ana sheath

Skills: is also extremly skilled with weapons of all kind but also pefers the katana well should i say katana's. Ana takes up the three-sword style "Santoryu" she carries two in each of her hands and one in her mouth she trained day and night to master this style. in addtion to the three katana's Ana also carries a strange blade with her its very long and blue with strange markings her father gave it to her before they left home the only thing he told her is when the time comes you'll know what to do with it. Know one seen her actually use it but she takes it everywhere she goes i guess it reminds her of or something. Despite its big size the sword is actually very light unlike Kat's fushicho blade.

Background: Kat and Ana come from a royal family that lives by the code of the samurai but being a royal family in all they were forced to dress up be very respectful and act like how the royalty should act. they didn't like the rules so they told there father that were going to move out and start life on there own he didn't like this one bit but he allowed them to go anyway so they moved out and searched for a place were they can start a new begging which was ryutokai still loving every minunte of being a samurai they opened their own katana shop instead of living like the royal people they wanted to live their life like normal people another reason why they never tell people their full name

Appearance/personality: same hair,gown ,and sandels as her sister but her hair and gown is blue she carries one katana on her side for easy reach the other two are on her back with the other big sword. Ana is pretty quiet most of the time unless her sister is talking she also is always training to become better than her sister. Ana also loves to jump to conculsions her motto is "slaughter now talk later*

User Image Ana Sheath

Konjou Village Inn Owner:
no one knows his name. he owns the inn in Konjou village and lives there as well. he is kind of a jerk, and rude to any visitors since he doesn't care much for customer service. he's got a shifty, grumpy aura.. he is just glad he is still in business and has a way of making money.

User Image Owner who is nameless

Nam: Shion

Skills: due to the fact of eating the Mera Mera no mi she has the power to contol fire (CAN NOT SWIM LIKE THE REST OF THE DEVIL FRUIT USERS)

Background: she is tenjho's big sister. people tend to confuse her with being tenjho's little sister because of the way she acts and not to mention she is smaller but in fact she is older than tenjho by four months. she lives with kenchi her father and tenjho in konjou village

Appearance/personality: she is short has green hair and she wears a little moon shape hairpin just like tenjho she also sometimes carries a small sword with her. she is very cheerful and clumsy at times but when tenjho is in danger she can quickly become very firece.
shion is an easy going person all around and dosen't like to fight but will if she has to.

User Image

User Image

Shion Sonozaki

Name: Rei Sato

Rei is the last of an ancient tribe that used to reside on an island near Kawatta that was destroyed ages ago. she decided to reside in Kawatta due to it's similar environment (minus the weird deadly creatures)

She doesn't usually interact with people; her only company is her pet Kitsune which is a fox-like creature with mysterious powers, and who is very defensive. Rei can understand him

Rei is very hyper, and sometimes talks very fast 'likethis' when excited, and can be awkward most times, due to lack of social skills. However, she is a good fighter, and knows Kawatta jungle like the back of her hand

Rei's favourite phrase: "wow, that was a close one!!
**Rei is also very superstitious**

User Image Rei Sato & Kitsune

Name:Tetsu Kikai
Tetsu is a wealthy friend of Inazuma. Since she was born into a wealthy family she spends most of her time studying and trying to be perfect. But that all changed when she meets Inazuma. He shows her how to have fun and how to let loose from time to time. That being said her parents hate him for doing so not to mention his family business.
personality:Tetsu is very tomboyish and shy. also she's very competitve and hates losing especially to Inazuma. Thats why she always try to out do him in everything
User Image Tetsu Kikai

Name: Clay Potter
Clay is a very weak minded person. He lets people tell him what to do instead of thinking for himself. but that all changes when he meets inazuma...well sorta...
personality: Clay always second guess everything he does. Even though he knows he's right he just doubts himself in the end
User ImageClay Potter

Name: Jenna (last name unknown)
A girl who worked the hotel at Kyoryu Village, before gettinmg dragged into a drangerous adventure. She couldn't talk, but is slowly able to make sentences and words. She hates sour tasting food and her favorite hobbies are making clay pots and dancing. She's nervous when meeting new people. However, in her natural state she kinda hyper.
User Image

Name: Himemiya K. saru
skills/abilties  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:57 am
i was bored, so i decided to make how the owner of the Inn in Konnjou village looks:
dunno if this is any good; the result of bordom lies below: v

User Image

no one knows his name. he owns the inn in Konjou village and lives there as well. he is kind of a jerk, and rude to any visitors since he doesn't care much for customer service. he's got a shifty, grumpy aura.. he is just glad he is still in business and has a way of making money.

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:21 pm
Kikii_Koi1223
i was bored, so i decided to make how the owner of the Inn in Konnjou village looks:

User Image

for some strange reason, he reminds me of Cid from Final Fantasy, his look and manner says jerk just like him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:03 pm
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

User Image

for some strange reason, he reminds me of Cid from Final Fantasy, his look and manner says jerk just like him

lol i agree  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:25 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

User Image

lol i agree

XD i dont even play FF but i do play kingdom hearts and i agree he does kinda look like cid!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm
ChromeDokuro16
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

User Image

lol i agree

XD i dont even play FF but i do play kingdom hearts and i agree he does kinda look like cid!

lol ok then that's good. i was actually thinking of cid when i made him! lol. but HEY cid isn't a jerk (well he kind of is when u first meet him, but then later he is oke)
but yay the vibe of a "jerk" is achieved which is what i wanted
the result of boredom at work

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Kikii_Koi1223
ChromeDokuro16
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

User Image

lol i agree

lol ok then that's good. i was actually thinking of cid when i made him! lol. but HEY cid isn't a jerk (well he kind of is when u first meet him, but then later he is oke)
once again, i pwn the future again!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:09 pm
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223
ChromeDokuro16
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

User Image

lol i agree

you suck
yaaay congratulations!! ;]

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 pm
Kikii_Koi1223
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223
ChromeDokuro16
ZERO D DRAGUN

lol i agree

you suck
once again Kikii, sometimes... i dont know...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:16 pm
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223
ChromeDokuro16
ZERO D DRAGUN

lol i agree

you suck

*stating the obvious* yo dude i think she just said you suck  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

you suck

you know, one day you're gonna have to figure it out. you can't not know all ur life!? come on OL_SKOOL!!!
lol and SHHHHHHH zero!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:22 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

you suck

thank you for that news brief, you like your job? i make your annual salary in a week, i hope you like what you do cause your PATHETIC! oh and bon appetit, douchbag lol  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 pm
RastafariOL_SKOOL
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

you suck

thank you for that news brief, you like your job? i make your annual salary in a week, i hope you like what you do cause your PATHETIC! oh and bon appetit, douchbag lol

yeah speaking of that when do i get my next pay check lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:11 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Kikii_Koi1223

you suck

yeah speaking of that when do i get my next pay check lol
when you do some more decent work! lol  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items