Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Welcome to the Guild! - Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blix Fuxed You Up

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:26 am
some of us might know each other already but then theirs some people that you might not know come here to talk and get acquainted with the members of the guild  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:20 pm
Hi, My name is Paine_Lovely128, but you can call me Paine. I am Rasta's school buddy. =3 I am going to have fun here.  

Paine_Lovely128

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Blix Fuxed You Up

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:26 pm
Paine_Lovely128
Hi, My name is Paine_Lovely128, but you can call me Paine. I am Rasta's school buddy. =3 I am going to have fun here.

nice to meet you ^_^ im chris i don't know if you remember me but i was the guy with rasta that day when i went to go vist your college  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:37 pm
Paine! your here! i cant wait to see your character profile!  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:02 pm
Hey, Wylde-Raptor here! I'm frends with Rasta aand ZDD...and I love dinos!!! biggrin Hope this lives up to all it is meant to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:35 pm
Hey Tenjho Sonozaki AKA Ice Tenjho here. friends with rasta, zddd and raptor  

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

Kuro Ism

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:43 pm
<.<
>.>
=D
idk im random what up people KismH or just call me ism as it is easier  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm
hey! im ChromeDokuro16 but u guys can call me Chrome or Hazuki(part of my old user name) im one of Rasta's online friends. the reason y my username is ChromeDokuro16 cause i love the anime Katekyo Hitman reborn xd  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

Kuro Ism

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 pm
ChromeDokuro16
hey! im ChromeDokuro16 but u guys can call me Chrome or Hazuki(part of my old user name) im one of Rasta's online friends. the reason y my username is ChromeDokuro16 cause i love the anime Katekyo Hitman reborn xd

OMG thats it you rock XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:40 pm
Paine_Lovely128

ello ^_^  

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:41 pm
Wylde-Raptor
Hey, Wylde-Raptor here! I'm frends with Rasta aand ZDD...and I love dinos!!! biggrin Hope this lives up to all it is meant to be.

haha thanks for the funfact about ur love for dinos
hewwo =)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:42 pm
ChromeDokuro16

coolness, ello! i think i mightve heard about that anime before, ill watch it sometime hehheh  

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 pm
hellos peoples! im Kikii, friends of ZeroDDragon, FireFistAce88, TenjhoSonozaki, and RastafariOL_SKOOL ^_^
i hope its funn, never tried rping before ;]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:09 pm
Kikii_Koi1223
hellos peoples! im Kikii, friends of ZeroDDragon, FireFistAce88, TenjhoSonozaki, and RastafariOL_SKOOL ^_^
i hope its funn, never tried rping before ;]

Cool! Hope your first RPing experience here goes well! smile  

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

AnitesZero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Im AnitesZero, I go by Anites or ATW in some circles. The Anites part I made up when I use to play FlyFF and the Zero is from Megaman Zero series. I'm a gamer fan, mostly Nintendo though I do enjoy the ps2 and my psp, I want to get a 360 eventually but I need money first. My favorite series are Kirby, Mario, Zelda, Megaman, sonic, Tales of, Dragon Quest, Kingdom hearts, golden sun, harvest moon, rune factory, and plenty more I'm sure I'm forgetting. I'm also a huge anime/manga fan, I love one piece it's by far my favorite anime/manga of all time. I also enjoy Kenshin, Rave Master, Hajime no Ippo, Fullmetal alcamest, Dragon ball and again a lot more then I can think of right now.  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff