Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
What to replace the dorms with? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 pm
As a lot of you know I regret ever creating the four subforum houses and I am planning on replacing them, starting with Exodia Black. Now I am still working on ideas but with the colapse of the UDE Yugioh forums I have decided that one good idea would be a ruling forum. The other 3 houses will remain until there is a use for them, and if you have any ideas please let them be known.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:58 pm
I've had the thought of dividing such rulings among the houses. Start off the lowest house with common dueling rules straight from the book, such as the Phases and Spell Speed, then go up to more difficult rulings such as involving the Damage Step, and covering what isn't explained in any, such as priority. Dividing it among the houses, it wouldn't be much, but gives a purpose and structure behind a class system.

Holding a subforum for rulings may not be a bad idea. And unless it would be considered the Articles Library, I would have all information of the game in its own subforum, such as upcoming pack spoilers and banned lists.  

Jazz Turnabout

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:34 am
That is a good idea about the game information, as long as people post about upcoming packs instead of waiting for someone else to then complaining it's old news.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:43 am
You could try something similar to the anime using the three houses of Obelisk blue, Ra yellow, and Slifer red to put players of equal level in the same dorm to give them a chance at a fair duel. and if they wish to duel anyone from one of the other dorms then have to fill in a request form to you.  

DarkKingJaden

Saniichi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
The only thing is if we still want to coincide with the anime, 5D mentions duelist achademies aswell. Or we just just go down to 2 "houses" as the sectors in 5D, so pult all the low ranks in Satelite, and the elites in Neo Domino  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:35 am
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
That is a good idea about the game information, as long as people post about upcoming packs instead of waiting for someone else to then complaining it's old news.
Can be done. Provide Announcements or Stickies linking where the information comes from, so anyone can pop their head in and check.  

Jazz Turnabout

Rukia-san417

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:25 am
i like the 4 subforums even though im waiting to be accepted into one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:15 am
we should have a topic with a adress bar for town dueling...b good idea.  

Rukia-san417

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:38 pm
A trade forum perhaps ?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:41 pm
Yes, I Highly Recommend Dr. Iceic's Idea XD

And Also Delete Or Move The Decks To One Place D:

And Make People Post Their Deck On Deck Fixer Or Deck Datebase XD

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Sorry For Double Posting But May I Ask For A Thread For Card Price o_o?
And In That Thread, Make A Topic About Fair Trade.

And As I'm Talking About The Fair Trade, For Example.

Let's Say That Both Player Doesn't Know The Price For The Cards, That They Are Going To Trade, And You Can Post The Trade On The Topic, And Then The "Pro" Will Tell U, If That Trade Is Okay.

I Hope U Understood What I Just Said D:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:56 pm
EricCha

Let's Say That Both Player Doesn't Know The Price For The Cards, That They Are Going To Trade, And You Can Post The Trade On The Topic, And Then The "Pro" Will Tell U, If That Trade Is Okay.

i understood it, but honestly if 2 people are trading cards that they honestly dont want, and they see the other person has what they want... they should trade, regardless of rarity/price. ive seen people trade a secret rare for a super, an ultimate for a super, etc. ive seen many people getting ripped off because of prices.  

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

User_3556568

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:58 pm
Dr Iceic
EricCha

i understood it, but honestly if 2 people are trading cards that they honestly dont want, and they see the other person has what they want... they should trade, regardless of rarity/price. ive seen people trade a secret rare for a super, an ultimate for a super, etc. ive seen many people getting ripped off because of prices.

Yea...
Like Me XD~
I Traded My Secret Rare Prime Material Falcon For 4 Rares D:
Due To The Price D:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 pm
I had already made a discussion for price checking cards. You can find it in the Articles subforum.  

Jazz Turnabout

Dracomancer Barrelex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 am
Why not convert red to having the rules of the game itself? I mean, it helps all of the newer, younger players as well right?

As for yellow.....how about we set it up for 'Other' Games. i mean we have a HUGE population of Magic players (myself included) and there's been times that everyone goes out and chats for about a page or so on the other card games. Yugioh isn't limited to just Duel Monsters remember...  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff