Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
contest winner is deemed as the stupidest! dont run ! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiko Shinigami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:59 am
User Image what is the stupidest thing you have ever done?!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:57 pm
well i have done ALOT

i have walked into american eagle and asked the lady for a hug

asked my really racist fat teacher for a hug

Announced over the inter com :ANY ONE WILLING TO DO THE CHICKEN DANCE FOR ME SHALL RECEIVE PRAISE!!!

also, one day i was sitting in our hallways after school, and then the opposing team came and asked me where the bathroom is and i told them and shouted "I HOPE YALL WIN"  

screaming a love song

HoldingHarp93

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:13 pm
ran into a PARKED car on my bike

tripped and fell into a tree  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:32 pm
I went to a watch stand,and ranted about how the "chocolate buttons" i got st the Irish store looked like chocolate circles,and not chocolate buttons for about 10 min.^^

i also shouted "I LOST THE GAME" to my very violent friend,and also prank called her....not smart. she nearly killed me both times...

this isnt me,but while we were in boston, my step brother,who is now 8 (but was 6 or 7 at the time) went up to some gang,who was drinking beer,and yelled "RED SOCKS SUCK!!!!!!!!" one of the guys was so pissed,and was most likely drunk yelled "WHAT!?!?!" and pulled out a pocket knife" then my bro shruny down,and in a cutesy voice said "sorry" then we ran away...

note:most people in boston are really nice,and personally,im a redsocks fan,so i am not steryotyping anyone in boston , or putting down the red socks . i actually have a friend who lives in boston. they have good fish there. i actually went on this mini boat thing there,it was really cool. i wonder if they have sushi there...*continues to ramble on in my mind*  

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

ll KatiiBear ll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Me my twin Kyle and our Best Friend Kyle made a couple of huge ramps for me to skatebored off of. They where made up of old tables and stuff. So when i got my skatebored and went up there when i was coming down my jeans got caught on a nail and it pulled me back i slammed so hard down on the table it broke in half and it all came falling down but i was like 10 feet up in the air when it started to fall. When i hit the ground i broke my lag and my arm but i fell on my skatebored and since iw as going down hill i kept on going for like 20 seconds i ran into a brick wall. Ok well that was a painful night for me! lolz but i have alot more stories of stuff like this if u ask me ill send u one of them lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:49 am
my car once got stuck in the mud, and it is a front-wheel drive. i decided to get in front and pull while my dad hit the gas. the next thing i knew, i was hit in the head by my muffler.

another time, my corvette started spinning on some ice and i put some chains on it. (these are logging chains btw) i put them on the rear tires and ruined my fenders to shreds when they came loose.

for my last story, i was skate boarding down hill in the middle of the country. i saw a truck coming up the road. i realized i could jump to either side f the road. i didn't think quick enough to realize i was going to jump itnto some barbed wire.  

DEVIN052793

Derrai
Crew

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am
I live right on the edge of one of those streets that go pretty much straight down. I was learning to ride my bike and my friend goes, "Hey! We can attach our bikes together and I can tow you down!"
I being young and not so smart go, "Okay!"
So we're going down to the curve in the street and I'm about 10 ft. behind him. He turns and I start turning and my bike flips and I fall off and start rolling down the asphalt while my new bike is clanging on its side down the hill.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:02 am
at my friends party i ran into the sliding glass door

at my house we have this tredmill in the garage
i thought it would be fun to turn it all the way up and skateboard on it(how dumb i kno)
well i lost control of the skateboard and flipped on the tredmill smile  

ADMlN - Report Section

HoldingHarp93

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:13 pm
LOLZ!!!!!!! i once took my 2 GREAT DANES and had them run full speed up a ramp while i was on my SCOOTER "walking" them so i flew real high up then scraped both my elbows, knees, and arms!
Not the smartest idea rofl biggrin xd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:46 pm
Tripped.. no Fell up the stairs in front of everyone in the middle of the school day. rofl rofl rofl  

uhlissuhkeightlynn

sk8terdude254

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:19 pm
me and my friends were chasing my dog in the backyard cause he had my wallet and he ran inside we all ran towards the sliding door (my dog is a hot dog dog) and we all hit the glass. after we got in we chsed him heran into the garage and when we ran in i hit an invisible wall called saranwrap whioch my friends planted there. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:37 pm
Once I was in a house of mirrors and i was just telling my fi=riend these things were easy to get through and I kept going and I smashed into the glass. Another time when i was around 6 i got lost at the fair and mom dad and my sisters were out of site and i started talking to a random lady as i cried cuz i was scared. It was a tall scary looking lady.  

christentheninja12345

xXDark_Vampire_LoverXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 am
lol, well, once when i was about 11, i tripepd up the stairs at the mall. it's nto fun having stranger laugh at you >< and there was this one time when i was 12, i was talking to my friend (and we were at a mall, not the same one though...) and when i turned away to get the door, i ran into it and fell back on my butt.. and then when i was 10, i was riding on my scooter in the rain, and there were all these sticks and rocks in the road. and me being the stupid girl i was, was not wearing a helmet or and sort of padding, and i was trying to jump and do these tricks to get around or over them, and i jumped just a LITTLE to late, and my front wheel caught the branch and i frontflipped off the scooter, which by the way, went flying about 7-8 feet away. yea, i sprained my wrist that day, and i also twisted my elbow. i have tons more stories if any on ya'll wanna know them ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:26 am
I tried climbing under my fence, and got stuck for three hours.  

Fulked_Up

Dapper Cutesmasher

6,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

ii_kaysaysrawr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:55 pm
WELL..
it was a school night and i wanted to go to bed early.10:30 pm early. i turned my alarm on and fell asleep quickly.i heard my alarm go off and looked at my clock.i thought i was late for school and i am never late! i rushed making a lot of noise might i add to get ready for school.my mom knocked on the door and asked "kay...what the hell are you doing at 11:30 pm you should be in bed"i was still half asleep so i yelled "im late im late im late im late its 11:30 im late" after finnaly seeing it was only 11 i felt like a dumbass and went to sleep with my school clothes on :]]]]]]  
contest forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff