Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Crimson Crisis Special Edition - Variant Cards Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazz Turnabout

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Goblin Zombie and Necroface.

Link  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm
I was exited when I saw that.  

armycat jockamoe

Exotahu

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Hot damn!

Now all I need is for Mezuki to stop being retardedly hard to get and I might build zombies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:25 pm
Necroface, meh for me.

Goblin Zombie, O____O yesss.......  

Dracomancer Barrelex

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:13 am
Exotahu
Hot damn!

Now all I need is for Mezuki to stop being retardedly hard to get and I might build zombies.
Mezuki isn't that hard to get. I got 3 Mezuki's, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Yubel the Ultimate Nightmare and Hand of the Six Samurai for my TDGS Goyo Guardian. (This was before the Goyo Guardian tins)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:27 am
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Exotahu
Hot damn!

Mezuki isn't that hard to get. I got 3 Mezuki's, Thought Ruler Archfiend, Yubel the Ultimate Nightmare and Hand of the Six Samurai for my TDGS Goyo Guardian. (This was before the Goyo Guardian tins)

Even before the tin, the three Mezuki alone was worth more than the Goyo, by about $20. Nice deal 3nodding

Anyway, as far as the promos, I read about them this morning. Time to sell my Goblin Zombies >w>  

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

Lilliana Yvierine

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 am
i helped my friend pete get 3 mezukis . then he quits yugioh this year .. !$#%# now he gave them to the shop.. which will sell them for him and hive him the money

kenny (shop owner) is going to give me a deal since im good friends with pete if i were to buy them .. if i do.. it would 1/2 be trade bait... and 1.2 for ******** it... ill build a zombie deck --__--  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:57 am
I need moar Mezukis D:

I had three, but traded them towards another Dark Armed.  

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:36 am
I can't wait for this pack to come out and Goblin Zombie's price get cut to atleast a 5th of the current value.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 pm
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Exotahu
Hot damn!

Again, people should not post trades where one side got pretty clearly ripped as a good example of a card's value.

One person in another forum said DAD was easy to get since he traded away 2 E-Hero fusions for one and pulled another from a pack.  

Matt Blue

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:51 pm
Matt Blue
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Exotahu
Hot damn!

Again, people should not post trades where one side got pretty clearly ripped as a good example of a card's value.

One person in another forum said DAD was easy to get since he traded away 2 E-Hero fusions for one and pulled another from a pack.
Well the person I traded for does spend a lot on cards. He owns about 6 DAD, 2 Crush Card Virus, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:55 pm
Still, that is not a good representation of the card's value.

I'm not saying that you should feel bad for him or anything, but if I calculated the value of Mezuki by subtracting the value of Thought Ruler, Hand, and Ultimate Nightmare from the value of Goyo Pre-tin, according to that, the cost of 3 Mezuki is in the negatives, which is obviously not true.

No one has ever offered me 20+$ to take their Mezuki off their hands.  

Matt Blue

Bakuram

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:06 pm
sexeh super rare promos are sexeh.... dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:46 am
It's simple, if you want good cards for cheap you need to find spmeone who isn't a newbie but is an idiot and find out what they want. I once traded a card for an Injection Fairy Lily then I traded it back to the same person and got his entire folder for it.  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive
Crew

Futa Waifu

Eager Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:31 am
Jevan R. H. Divinitive
It's simple, if you want good cards for cheap you need to find spmeone who isn't a newbie but is an idiot and find out what they want. I once traded a card for an Injection Fairy Lily then I traded it back to the same person and got his entire folder for it.

His WHOLE BOOK for an INJECTION!? xDDD

Injection is like...$5 x3

Was there good stuff in said book? :3  
Domino City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out