Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Help the Story Along!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:46 pm
Try to add to the story!!!

NO ONE MAY END THE STORY!!! YOU WILL FACE DEATH!!! burning_eyes ninja gonk

I start with:

Once upon a time...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:22 pm
There was Bob, bob is not a normal human, he's a mutant. Bob's coworkers all need coffee, and half an hour to wake up, but not Bob. No, in the morning Bob rises and shines... like a SUPER NOVA  

endinglight

pppinkyyy

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:52 pm
Since he's a mutant, he really shines, like a lightbulb, and different colors all the time. He's red when he's mad, blue when he's sad, yellow when he's happy, green when he's jealous, and a bunch of other colors for all his other emotions  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:30 am
When suddenly the aliens swooped down and abducted him, and prompley began a battery of invasive and embarassing tests. After many hours, he was released, and the aliens were sure they now knew all of humanity's weaknesses  

endinglight

area51l

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:42 pm
But they were retards, not knowing Bob wasn't a normal human. After they left Bob on Earth, Bob went to Starbucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:05 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

At Starbucks, Bob sat and awaited his steaming hot coffee. Once he finished digging out the last few dimes from his left pocket, he realized...

And to area...

Not trying to be rude here... But although I am not handicapped in any way, I still feel those who know and are close to people who can't control their state of mind are/may be offended by this... Even if it's just a silly story... It's not very nice to stereotype.

-Shadow

Whoever cannot take care of them self without that law is both.

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 pm
And I can't make it on my own, because my heart is in Ohio...

...that he couldn't count change and frowned. Noiselessly, he got up and exited Starbucks, forgetting his coffee in the process. Suddenly, he heard...User Image

...so cut my wrists and black my eyes so I can fall asleep tonight, because you kill me, you know you do, you kill me well...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:09 pm
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

... A rapidly moving bus, honking it's horn as he stumbled into the street. The bus driver...

-Shadow

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:10 pm

...gawked in horror at Bob. Not wanting to hit him, he swerved the bus the other way, and rolled the bus full of people. The people...User Image

...so cut my wrists and black my eyes so I can fall asleep tonight, because you kill me, you know you do, you kill me well...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:15 pm

... Not expecting such distress in their daily schedule, screamed in horror, as the massive bus crushed a near-by fire hydrant. The dog, who was stationed next to the red hunk of metal only seconds before the bus came, was looking around in confusion, thinking to itself...

-Shadow

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:17 pm

..."where will I pee now?". The dog saw a nearby tree and pranced towards it, delighted. As the dog relieved itself, policemen and firetrucks were called to the scene of the accident, while Bob...User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:23 pm

...Shook with terror. He thought to himself, " What would have happened if I was struck by the careening bus on this fateful day? ".

He quickly thanked the bus driver and...

-Shadow

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:25 pm

...ran away, thinking that he could get in trouble from the police. He stopped for breath in the middle of the woods, and noticed that night had fallen. In the distance, he heard a wolf howling at the moon, and shivered with fright. Out of the corner of his eye he saw...User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:29 pm

... A small field mouse, scurrying about, in search of a decent hiding place from the vicious jaws of the wolf. Bob got thinking once again, and thought to himself...

-Shadow

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:36 pm

..."what a cute mouse!". It hadn't dawned on him that the mouse was running to escape the wolf, so Bob gasped in horror when a grey wolf jumped on him, the wolf's jaws snapping at him in hunger. Bob...User Image

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff