Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
You still got Nintendo/Super Nintendo games... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:55 am
...but your machine's broken? Well, weep no more!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Twin_Video_Game_System

The model in the store even played that pirated 52 game cartridge I found, with the only games that don't work being games that never work in pirated form. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:29 am
Some gave me that link some months ago. I found it rather interesting and novel idea.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:45 am
I just got a link to a fully functional NES controller coffee table. I had to post this.

http://ultra-awesome.blogspot.com/2008/05/nes-coffee-table-final-post-rah.html  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:14 am
Nei1
I just got a link to a fully functional NES controller coffee table. I had to post this.

http://ultra-awesome.blogspot.com/2008/05/nes-coffee-table-final-post-rah.html

WOW! Awesome! biggrin  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

uitochu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:20 pm
you are my idol now! I love it I can't wait for my hubby to get home so I can show him it! we love our nes and snes sooo much! amazinggggggggg  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:10 pm
very cool. now if only there was one to play PAL versions of the games crying  

jesse_custer

rockmanx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
I was just playing my old NES a few weeks back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:44 pm
jesse_custer
very cool. now if only there was one to play PAL versions of the games crying
It does not have a region lockout chip, so as long as you can get past the picture and voltage difference, you'll be fine.^^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:20 pm
I used to have emulators for both on my computer, but I hardly game anymore  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Whoa, that's pretty cool. Yeah, I still have my old Nintendo and SNES games; kept them for nostalgic reasons.  

Stele

Failpool

Popular Defender

8,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:50 pm
I still got my Game Boy. Sadly I sold my Super Nintendo many years ago but I got an emulator now. I can now play all the games that I could not afford to buy back then. It's so awesome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:51 pm
I got two Super Nintendo's one works (it's a newer model) the other doesn't (it alot older model and I think it just the plug adapter that blown) like playing my Yoshi Tetris game for kicks.  

Sal Vation Omega

Hilarious Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:31 pm
I gave away my top loading NES to my sister-in-law last year who was depressed at the time. However I still have my SNES and Genesis which still works.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:56 pm
I still have most of my Sega Genesis Cartridges. I sold some of them at one point and I regretted doing so ever since. I didn't get much at all for the carts. And felt like the person was ripping me off as I was cashing them in. My old Nes games were given to my cousin at one time. Which ended up selling them off. When they didn't find the games useful anymore. My original Genesis stopped working. But my bro picked one up at a garage sale. So if I want I can still play my Genesis games. My old Snes still works, which tells me the system was made better than the Genesis and especially the Nes. I think I went through about four Nes systems. I can honestly say that the rumor about those Genesis systems smoking is false. All of the hours I spent back in the day on that system. If it didn't happen to me, I don't think it can happen to anyone that didn't do something stupid.  

LanceCalvis

Yana_bird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:13 pm
I am completely addicted to my nes and snes. I still have my old nes I got for my Birthday when it first came out, the one with the grey gun. It still works too smile  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff