I lost. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:43 am
I lost at regionals. There were only six people, and I lost on the first round. Three of the six were Ikes, then there was a Link, and then someone else, and me, as Olimar. I wasn't prepared enough ("Prepare yourself!") for Ike, and the no items and only Battlefield rules threw me off.

All in all, I could make a lot of excuses, but in the end, I still lost, and that's the end of it. I won't go on about how the guy I played was a total f**, or how the rules are stupid or how Ike is probably a character to be really good with without doing a whole lot or anything.

I just thought I'd post it, so everyone knows.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:51 am
Don't worry about it, you did spectacularly.

You did the best you could, and you have no regrets, right?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:56 am
Wow. I'm surprised you made it that far. I'm good, but I probably would have lost in the local tournament if I had made it there...
Great job! You've made yet another name for the Cult. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:57 am
Aw its ok Fish you did great and you made it so far
Great job!  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:06 pm
Nice try.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:12 pm
Hey man, you made it really far!

I usually use Marth. If I lose with him, I use Ike. Ike pwns. Ike's moves are all close to Smash moves. sweatdrop Its not hard to believe that Ike was used by 50% of the players. A person who can use Olimar successfully has a whole different skill level then someone who can use Ike successfully.  

Tiger Yuri

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:23 pm
Eh. I use Ike because he's my favorite character on the roster. That and he's my favorite Fire Emblem lord too. He's basically Hector with a sword.

I didn't except him to be the new "Fox". But I use other characters such as Luigi and C. Falcon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:37 pm
You did great dude. I didn't get to Round 3. They called me saying the guy who won Round 2 was gonna go. You've still passed us all.
Oh, and do you have any pics? I wanna see the guy who won. If I know what he looks like, I can Brawl him before the tournament. [/anti Ike brawler].

Dark Super Sonic

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm proud just because you played as olimar, nice try dude.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:45 pm
Don't feel bad, you did great. And you played as Olimar. I don't know very many people who play as him.  

Kaptain-J

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:15 pm
I lost my first match in Round One to as Pit and I was Ike.
You made it realllllllly far. Better than anyone here in the Cult even.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:28 pm
You still Pau Fish ^^ and you made it farther than anyone else here so you still win in the eyes of the guild!  

Raptorphobia

Syph Medwes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:41 pm
Hey Fish, I just want you to know that I told all my non-gaian friends about you, and they all were cheering for you too. Myself included of course. Good job man!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:58 pm
You got his far dude. Good job!  

V1SUAL K31

south_star89

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:09 pm
I'm sure you did GREAT! No shame, I'm proud to be a member of a Guild where everyone is so cool and the boss is a Finalist in a Brawl Tourney (I didn't know anything about this competition? But everyone seems to know something about it? Was it in Gaming News or something???) confused  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff