Submit

Good idea?
  Yes =D
  No -.-
  I've got an idea! -posts-
View Results

turayza

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Well, I was fooling around with my friends after school, and decided to get everyone to pick a blood status. (muggle, muggleborn, half-blood, pureblood). And then, after they explain why they think that status fits them, they pick from another subcategory (including but not restricted to squib, death eater, blood traitor...etc). All the while explaining the reason for their choice. So I thought this would be an interesting topic to introduce to the guild (given that we're all HP addicts) and I'd see how long it would last on the first page... XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:09 pm
SQUIB! Haha, you knew that Turayza.
stare

Squibs are totally awesome and they can be more easily integrated into the Muggle world in my opinion. And really, squibs are the underdog that aren't mentioned all too much in Harry Potter. I'm a big time underdog supporter, so yea, squibs for me.
Hehe.  

AkitoSousuke

PrickEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:10 pm
Considering the slytherin aspect, I must be a pureblood (to all eyes unseen of course, I may or may not be. Let's give that choice to you).

But generally I guess I would say that I am muggle-born, who hates being a muggle-born, and hates all other muggle-borns.
Hmm. When in actuality, I really don't, but just pretend to.

GAH.

This is getting way to confusing for me to write down.
Let's just say I wish I weren't a muggle, shall we?
razz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:30 pm
I would probably be a half blood. I guess I've always seen myself as being a half blood (if I were in HP land of course)  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:34 pm
ummm. I'm Blood type O for Outstanding Carnivorous vegetarian. I'm a changeling. JKR's trio never took Seventh year in the books, so we never got to find out about the course work, which I'm sure included much more in depth work in the faerie realm, more than the basic nature spirits Prof. Flitwick charmed to light the Christmas tree.

My dad's a muggle, my mom a very talented hedgewitch and herbalist, going back honestly at least 5 generations. And that's not a roleplay, its so in the so-called "real" world!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:12 pm
I'd definitely be pureblood, from a traditionally Dark family, because I'm very proud of my family's heritage in reality and I'm kind of drawn to the darker side of things, generally speaking. I wouldn't be a Death Eater, though, because most of them seem kind of stupid and the only discrimination I do is based on ignorance....willful ignorance, that is, nothing against people who just really aren't that smart. So maybe blood traitor, although I'd hope my family wouldn't be quite that narrow minded. I'd probably be a minor character if I was in the books. XD  

The Stylish Nihilist

Rayvyn_Vaughn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:42 pm
I'd most likely be Muggleborn, but I'd fit into the Wizarding lifestyle very easily. My mother would be a witch and my father, a Muggle. I've never met him. He left when I was young. I would be tolerant of everyone. Except those who discrimante because of a person's heritage. That's not nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:23 pm
I'm pretty sure that I would be a half-blood, my mom would be a muggle and my dad would be a wizard..who died and never told my mom. I would be basically been brought up as a muggle..so, I would have a hard time living in the wizarding world.  

paraphernalia_101

ThisIsMyWish

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:13 am
turayza
Well, I was fooling around with my friends after school, and decided to get everyone to pick a blood status. (muggle, muggleborn, half-blood, pureblood). And then, after they explain why they think that status fits them, they pick from another subcategory (including but not restricted to squib, death eater, blood traitor...etc). All the while explaining the reason for their choice. So I thought this would be an interesting topic to introduce to the guild (given that we're all HP addicts) and I'd see how long it would last on the first page... XD

I'm a pureblooded Gryffindor. I'd probably be a blood traitor as well...
Basically what Narcissa could have been like, had she been on the other side...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:06 pm
Pureblood. In my fanfic, I'm James' unspoken of twin sister. biggrin  

Miss Jazzy K

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:48 pm
Pureblood, but I will be kicked out of the family tree for later marrying a muggle. Ooooooh yeah. cool  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Half-blood, fersure. cool
It just seems fitting. Cleanliness-obsessed witch for a mother and nonchalant Muggle father.

Plus, I love saying Seamus' line from the first movie..."I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle; mum's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out."
HIS ACCENT MAKES THAT THE BEST QUOTE EVER. eek

Julli Weasley

Tric A Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:51 pm
Hmmm.

I think I would be a half-blood or a three quarter blood (someone with a full witch or wizard parent and then a half blood parent. A quarter blood would be someone with a muggle parent and a half blood parent. twisted )

Anyway. The reason for this is that I am accepting of all people, and I can see half bloods (in most cases) or a three quarter blood being accepting. Im also open minded, so that also plays into it.

Erm...I would like to think that I would be fighting on the side of the light. I know I am in Gryffindor, but I am more of a smart Gryffy. Read a lot and other such things.

Erm. Cant think of anything else. ><

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:54 pm
I'm muggle born - I don't really fit in with my family, and I think it makes the most sense for me - also I'm positive my parents haven't a drop of magical blood.

Dx It took me SO long to get my mum mom to read Harry Potter.

And the mum thing...I'm american, my brain's just going haywire at the moment. =3  

Cerbera Dragon

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:49 pm
Ah...I have to say...pureblood. I would be like a Weasley I guess. This is a hard question...I am not sure how to take it in! *laughs* But my heart is pure...*scratches head*  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff