Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charmed Discussion
What is your favourite or least favourite episode of Charmed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:42 am
what is your favourite or least favourite episode of charmed?
which one did you love?
and (if there is one) which is the one you didn't love as much?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:05 am
My least favorite episode would have to be when Phoebe and Paige switched bodies. I just thought Alyssa Milano did a horrible job being Paige and vice versa.  

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

kaiou_michiru69

Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:42 pm
My least favorite episode the very last ep cole/prue/darell/ should have made a guest appearance  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:08 am
I have a lot of favourites, but I'll say Sense and Sensibility because it was so funny. My least favourite would be Malice In Wonderland, mainly Billie made it not so great. I loved just about every episode, but I'll say Primrose Empath because Shannen was great in that episode.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:33 am
kaiou_michiru69
My least favorite episode the very last ep cole/prue/darell/ should have made a guest appearance

I dont think they needed Darall, and Cole. Cole always made things hard, I think Cole just needs to But out of their lives for good.

And the reason why after Prue Died you never see even a picture of her is that TV production Laws state that if even an image of them is in an episode for even a second, then that actor/actress gets full pay for that episode. They didn't want to pay Shannen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:48 am
Ross Mohan
kaiou_michiru69

I dont think they needed Darall, and Cole. Cole always made things hard, I think Cole just needs to But out of their lives for good.

And the reason why after Prue Died you never see even a picture of her is that TV production Laws state that if even an image of them is in an episode for even a second, then that actor/actress gets full pay for that episode. They didn't want to pay Shannen.
there are pics of pure all the time if you look in the background  

kaiou_michiru69

Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:27 pm
kaiou_michiru69
Ross Mohan
kaiou_michiru69

there are pics of pure all the time if you look in the background

There a pictures of the sister, but they never focus in on prue, not even in the finally. because if you show someone on camera, they are entitled to their full salary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:44 pm
You're saying that there was a picture of Prue shown after she had died? Please give an example then. There were no pictures shown because they wouldn't pay her.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

phole4ever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:07 pm
My favorite episode is Love Live the Queen,

And least Favorite is Charmed forever  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:44 pm
i can't think of a least favorite episode, probably one from the 8th season becuase that is my least favorite season.

my fav espisode is a tie between brain drain, the one where the source captures piper and goes in her head, and the other one is chris crossed where piper and leo and in the ghostly plain and chris almost dies  

gdmcraarciwwaf

xHogwartsxAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm
I would have to say (even though I don't have alot of them), my least favorite episode is the first one. I always resented Prue for the way she treated Phoebe before they found out they were witches. I think that's about the only one, unless I re-watch them and I find that some in the first and second seasons weren't too good.

My favorite episodes were Sirens Song, Sense and Sensibility, any one with Chris in it heart , and that one where Phoebe goes to her high school reunion. She was such a cool kid! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm
My absolute favorite episode is the one where Phoebe turns into a mermaid. Another of my faves is when one of them puts a truth spell over the whole house, and Piper admits to liking Leo. (AWWW!!!)  

GWLover2008

CharmedAngel17

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:16 pm
One of my favorite episode was Saving Private Leo
the one with the two ghost who knew Leo was going after him
that episode has a cute ending
Then Piper's wedding with Prue basically crashing it, it was funny
and then the one with Phoebe being turned into a mermaid  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:17 pm
i thought i'd add some of my faves 2
Sense and sensiblity
sirens song
(basically the whole 5th season)
and saving private leo i thought that ep had a cute ending heart  

Numai Outcast

Syrynity

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 pm
My favorite Charmed episode is "Once upon a Time", when Phoebe and Prue save the fairies and are all hyped up on fairy dust. Oh yeah and I also love "Witches in Tights" the one when Piper, Paige and Phoebe are super hero's made of drawings.
My least favorite but I don't hate it is when Billie's sister comes into the picture, I don't like her much and I didn't care for those episodes much but I did watch them.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff