Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What Hogwarts stereotype is the avatar above you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good idea. ;D
  Not such a good idea. D; Me: (pm me with suggestions)
View Results

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Are they your average so, so Huffle?
Or maybe a snooty Slytherin?
A brainy Ravenclaw?
Or even a brave Gryffindor?

So make up a highschool stereotype for the avatar above you.
If you can, do make it about possibly to do with the houses.
Or something else.

^ The avatar above me is a bit of a wallflower blending in with the bakground to the point where you almost can't see him/her. ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 pm
The person above me is one of those people with lots of friends, but aren't really with the popular people. The person likes to dress differently (a leaf in your hair!) and has that look in her eye that's like "Did you see that? Mmm... Very interesting. I think I'll sleep" (no sarcasm).

I dunno, did I do it correctly?  

xuebiii

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:38 pm
This person just blends in with the crowd, doesn't really stick out, she dresses blandly and would probably blend in quite well with the Huffles (No offense, I like Huffles...I am their prefect after all. Just going with the stereotype.)

By the way yes you did. Just go with your instincts what is the stereo type you would give the person above you if you saw them walking down the corridors. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:56 pm
This persons looks the kind of person who doesn't care what other people think because she have a lot of friends to back her up. She'll dress weird and pull it off because she's cool like that. But this person is just trying to get attention by everyone because she's a poser.

No offense!  

The BLW

paraphernalia_101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 pm
This person looks like the type to be with the "in crowd" but as a follower not a leader, she would do anything to please her group leader. ::don't take this offensively sweatdrop ::  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:36 pm
The person above me, looks like she loves animals, and is very popular for that!  

candy!x0x0

Rayvyn_Vaughn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:56 pm
The person above me looks like she's one of the the beautiful girls that knows she's beautiful and popular but doesn't rub it in other peoples faces. She's nice to everyone, no matter what house they're in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:49 pm
The person above me looks very dangerous, loves to be different, and is tired of being the perfect person.  

WindDancingDragon

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:18 pm
I would say that the person above me is one of those kids who was raised with a real strict family life and now that she's a bit older and ''out of the nest'' she's the wild child her parents never wanted her to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:04 pm
March_Hare`
I would say that the person above me is one of those kids who was raised with a real strict family life and now that she's a bit older and ''out of the nest'' she's the wild child her parents never wanted her to be.

You're soooo right. I'm still being raised in a kinda strict family crying scream  

WindDancingDragon

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:10 pm
WindDancingDragon
March_Hare`

You're soooo right. I'm still being raised in a kinda strict family crying scream

I'm sorry. x.x
I usually can place people pretty well just by looking at them.
I really hope you are not mad at me. x__X;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:22 pm
March_Hare`
WindDancingDragon
March_Hare`

I'm sorry. x.x

No, i'm not mad at you!!!! I was just commenting at the fact that you were right, and venting my frustration at my family. Sorry if I offended you. smile
Sorry  

WindDancingDragon

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:39 pm
WindDancingDragon
March_Hare`
WindDancingDragon
March_Hare`

I'm sorry. x.x

No, i'm not mad at you!!!! I was just commenting at the fact that you were right, and venting my frustration at my family. Sorry if I offended you. smile
Sorry

I'm glad you are not mad at me. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:39 am
Mmmmh.. My guess by the clothes, and the slight fear of WindDancingDragon being mad, I'd say a jolly Hufflepuff, that's very excited about Christmas.

Or, by how straightforward you were with WindDancingDragon, I'd say a very rash Gryffindor that says her mind. wink  

Dragon In A Tree

DudexinxCameo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:36 am
I think you wouldn't be in clique sort o. Kind of like the middle. Like you and your friends together, very independent.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff