Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:55 pm
Heyyy! We're so happy to see you back! I hope things are going better for you!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:06 pm
Astrid Fantasy
now that ive settled in and recovered a bit i plan to be more active and hopefully get back on my feet in this roleplay

HUZZAH!  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:55 am
Draconia St George
Heyyy! We're so happy to see you back! I hope things are going better for you!

likewise! im so happy to see the guild is still active too. i think im going to focus solely on Astrid though, at least for now.

Harry Herne
Astrid Fantasy
now that ive settled in and recovered a bit i plan to be more active and hopefully get back on my feet in this roleplay

HUZZAH!

OMG GUYS...!! ;U;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:41 pm
after reading up on spectras blog, i assume the ball has just ended? so i didnt miss much?  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:19 pm
Astrid Fantasy
after reading up on spectras blog, i assume the ball has just ended? so i didnt miss much?

Nope, not much at all. We're having a kind of a free day before the new scaremester starts. Some characters are at the Maul and a couple others are on the school grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:14 pm
Anyone looking for a good read and likes fantasy, Amazon is currently selling The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch for 1.99 on Kindle tablets/programs.  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:26 am
So, how is everyone doing?

blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:29 pm
So I came online to put my characters in winter avatar outfits... I don't know why, but it's my favourite season to dress them for! blaugh

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been reading some of the RP in the shadows lately, I miss you guys bunches!  

Doriana Taylor

Distinct Informer

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:19 pm
Miss you too! Hope everything is going good in the real world! Stop by AIM some time if you can...the group chat is still going strong and more guildies have joined in the last few months!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:22 am
We're going to be capping off existing storylines this week and starting the new Scaremester as we move into November. Fair warning. biggrin  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:56 pm
I'll be traveling to NY for the next few days, so I'll cap off the plotline when I get back. Last chance to add something in!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:22 am
I'm posting in the maul tonight. Just got back from a trip late last night.  

Gryff N

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 am
Guild's not dead....just resting during a busy period in real life.

surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:34 am
I think it's safe to say that the end of 2016 was pretty hard on everyone. I spent a lot of it sleeping and trying not to think too hard about what was coming next.

I hope everyone is doing whatever self-care they need in the off-time right now. You all deserve a really good 2017.  

Hellene Harpie

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:38 am
We're going to cap things off and launch the second half of the school year soon!

Additionally, we've added a new location - Monster Booniversity! This is a chance for older characters to interact, as well as a place for MH students to tour while looking at what they may want to do after graduation!  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff