Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
open roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:33 pm
123boo75
scarrllett

hello there" scarrlett said walking up to the two of them "it appears you've met my girlfriend" she said with a joking smile although her brain absolutly loved the idea. "so im scarrlett whats your name" she said still wanting to laugh on her earlier comment
Lilla stares at Scarrlett and goes wide eyed alittle hearing that word and smiles alittle. She then looks at Rhys and notices that hes crying, "hey are you ok? don't cry..." she says placing her hand on his shoulder softly, looking up at Scarrlett for alittle astistance on making him feel better.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:39 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
scarrllett

hello there" scarrlett said walking up to the two of them "it appears you've met my girlfriend" she said with a joking smile although her brain absolutly loved the idea. "so im scarrlett whats your name" she said still wanting to laugh on her earlier comment
Lilla stares at Scarrlett and goes wide eyed alittle hearing that word and smiles alittle. She then looks at Rhys and notices that hes crying, "hey are you ok? don't cry..." she says placing her hand on his shoulder softly, looking up at Scarrlett for alittle astistance on making him feel better.

stays silent and crying gently but pulls the hood right down over my face hideing* ..... No i wont ... Why would i ... There .... Shut up ... No ... *quieter you cant hurt them ....*  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
scarrllett

stays silent and crying gently but pulls the hood right down over my face hideing* ..... No i wont ... Why would i ... There .... Shut up ... No ... *quieter you cant hurt them ....*
Lilla looks at him worried and pulls out her sketch book drawing something in it really fast.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:56 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
scarrllett

Lilla looks at him worried and pulls out her sketch book drawing something in it really fast.

* quietly* ... Please go ... I .. Dont want them to hurt you ...  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:09 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
scarrllett

Lilla looks at him feeling defeated and slowly walks away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

grabs her hand gently and holds it not saying a word still hideing my face* .... Dont go ...  

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:57 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

grabs her hand gently and holds it not saying a word still hideing my face* .... Dont go ...
Lilla stops and looks back at him. "Are you sure?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:37 pm
Antoine
Male
Homosexual
Quite, until he gets to know you. Bashful, and only slightly feminine.
Five foot Eleven. Black hair. Hazel/green eyes. Caucasian. Pisces tattoo behind his right ear. Spider bits piercing on his lower lip on the left side.

Mind if I join?

Antoine sat on a wooden bench outside. His laptop on his lap. He was blogging about his day thus far and was munching on an apple. He was wearing tan shorts, and a dark blue shirt. He wore a few bracelets on his right wrist and had flip flops on. He sighed as he typed with one hand , using the same hand he pushed his black, thick framed glasses up to the bridge of his nose, and looked up to see who else was around. He wasn't much for social interaction. He liked to be surprised. He finished his apple and threw the core into a waste basket to the right of the bench thinking, Hope today is more interesting than yesterday. He stood, sitting his laptop on the bench, and stretched. He looked about and saw that some of the students, like him, ere loners. He smirked to himself, "At least I'm not the only one I guess..." He said softly to himself.  

iLuV Muzics

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:38 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

nods slowly*  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:17 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

nods slowly*
Lilla smiles and sits down next to him. "ok"  

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

nods slowly*

rhys slowly rests my head on her sholder not ccrying but dosnt say a word just puts his hand on hers *  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:39 pm
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

nods slowly*

rhys slowly rests my head on her sholder not ccrying but dosnt say a word just puts his hand on hers *
Lilla rests her head on his and wraps my hand around his arm soothingly.  

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

nods slowly*

rhys turns red slightly but relaxes and smiles very gently and ends up nearly falling asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:58 am
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

nods slowly*

rhys turns red slightly but relaxes and smiles very gently and ends up nearly falling asleep*

scarrlett just sat beside them watching quietly.  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:01 am
scarrllett
123boo75
lilla muchi
123boo75
lilla muchi

scarrlett just sat beside them watching quietly.

rhys sits up and looks at scarrlett and smiles gently then asks * are you ok .. you just seem to be sat tehre *his voise seems unwavring but a dark tone at teh same time even though he is smiling*  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff