Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:47 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Thanks oh and also what ways can you get the X antibody? you stated before that it had to be giving out that and if you use it once does it go away?

You can only get them from winning them in contests and they are a one time thing so you gotta use it wisely. but in the last year that I've been here I think 4 or 5 have been given out and that was only about 2-3 different contests, so it doesn't happen a lot, just keep your eye out for it and try had to get it, I missed winning one by one post last time but I gained a lot of TP from going after it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:47 pm
Fine liger, but i really like your contests... I'm good at winning them.
I have been here less than Liger by 6 months or so. And I don't plan to reach his level but hey maybe Ill get bored one day and come around here more often.... cause I'm not on here enough as it it(<-BOLD FACED LIE) but yes there are tons of options for TP.

My brother answered your question.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 pm
Urg..then I better not get my hopes up to much then if its that hard to get X antibody, eh oh well at lest I will give it a shot anyway.

Anyway I am off to bed so night guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 pm
Well, there aren't that many of us competing for them to be honest. but hey, its all fun and games!

Good night  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 pm
Right... I have no interest in getting an X-Antibody so if one did show up, I think it would be just you and a few others after it 3nodding

Goodnight, mate wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 am
welcome to DTI

(wow I'm getting slow at welcoming people)  

The Gamblator

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 am
The Gamblator
welcome to DTI

That is because they join when you are offline xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 am
ultimatemk
The Gamblator
welcome to DTI

That is because they join when you are offline xd

There's always some reason. blaugh  

The Gamblator

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:01 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Right... I have no interest in getting an X-Antibody so if one did show up, I think it would be just you and a few others after it 3nodding

Goodnight, mate wink

Hey can I Double Warp Digivolve the digimon I have now?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Goodnight, mate wink

Hey can I Double Warp Digivolve the digimon I have now?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10713563

Check it dude, here is a link to the TP shop. Here you can find all that you can do and who you can do it with. 3nodding

For first time, I will say yes to your question, but any other time, go check it out wink

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 pm
I did thats why I asked you if I could do it with mine to skip over the other forums.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 pm
lief_7
Sinnoh Champion John
Thanks oh and also what ways can you get the X antibody? you stated before that it had to be giving out that and if you use it once does it go away?

You can only get them from winning them in contests and they are a one time thing so you gotta use it wisely. but in the last year that I've been here I think 4 or 5 have been given out and that was only about 2-3 different contests, so it doesn't happen a lot, just keep your eye out for it and try had to get it, I missed winning one by one post last time but I gained a lot of TP from going after it.

Look at the past two post i made here.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:52 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
lief_7
Sinnoh Champion John

You mean the double warp digivolveing thing,, it doesn't look like you can, the digimon must be listed in the warp digivolving section of DMA to do it, here take a look. Koromon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:57 pm
lief_7
Sinnoh Champion John
lief_7
Sinnoh Champion John

You mean the double warp digivolveing thing,, it doesn't look like you can, the digimon must be listed in the warp digivolving section of DMA to do it, here take a look. Koromon

get Greymon then digivolve it to get metalGreymon then find someone with ether master or MetalTyrannomon to get Chaosdramon? then when I get the x thingy I could make it into its x mode.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
lief_7
Sinnoh Champion John
lief_7
Sinnoh Champion John

get Greymon then digivolve it to get metalGreymon then find someone with ether master or MetalTyrannomon to get Chaosdramon? then when I get the x thingy I could make it into its x mode.

Ya that would work, but I would suggest getting a metal tyranomon the way we told you last night, dark digivolve Koromon the dark digivolve again the normal digivolve= Metal Tyranomon. My reasoning is that it's much easier to get metal greymon and if you had metal tyranomon then I'm sure you could find someone with a metal greymon to DNA with you. It's really the better choice and you'll get your goal faster.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff